Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Aug 21 2019, 09:03 PM

Thanks for the informative reply
Old Aug 22 2019, 05:58 PM

Default love farmtown

i have been playing since march or april 2009.wish i knew the correct month. i want be buying anymore land .i will buy new farms and all the land .the farms are big enough we did not need anymore land.hoping farmtown never gets removed .there would be a lot of upset people if we did not have farmtown to play.i have RA arthritis .this game helps me keep my mind off the pain . wish they would stop putting red lines on when i try to put more trees on my farms. a friend put flowers on a few farms and layered them for me because i could not do it. if the trees disapeared i would never complain about them.i need the trees i am trying to put on my farm 35. wish they would remove the red lines off my farm 35. thanks for a great game
Old Aug 22 2019, 06:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA View Post
i have been playing since march or april 2009.wish i knew the correct month. i want be buying anymore land .i will buy new farms and all the land .the farms are big enough we did not need anymore land.hoping farmtown never gets removed .there would be a lot of upset people if we did not have farmtown to play.i have RA arthritis .this game helps me keep my mind off the pain . wish they would stop putting red lines on when i try to put more trees on my farms. a friend put flowers on a few farms and layered them for me because i could not do it. if the trees disapeared i would never complain about them.i need the trees i am trying to put on my farm 35. wish they would remove the red lines off my farm 35. thanks for a great game
Hi Mom Glenda,
First the developers have tested and the farms work fine all the way up to 50x50 (one more upgrade).

The red lines only show when you hide some of the trees to show you where they are. That is unless you have bought the ground cover with the grid which in that case you would need to change your ground cover on that farm.
If you wish to make suggestions please post them in the Suggestions section where we organize them by subject for the developers to view. You can not start a new thread there, but can reply to a thread that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 22 2019, 08:08 PM

TAZ i do not have a ground cover .i have no trees hid. there are flowers all over this farm .upsets me it let me place trees on the farm from the gift box but not in a row.i placed them on the farm after it stoped me from putting them in a row.please come to my farm 35 see if it let you place the trees on the farm in the rows . the note says i might lose the trees ,if i was going lose them i would lost them time i put them on the farm. .a friend and neighbor put the flowers all over the farm for me since my hands are cripplied with arthritis it hard for me to do it .i needed more trees .i trying to do it myself .if not for the red lines i could get it done slow but it would get done.thanks
Old Aug 22 2019, 08:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
TAZ i do not have a ground cover .i have no trees hid. there are flowers all over this farm .upsets me it let me place trees on the farm from the gift box but not in a row.i placed them on the farm after it stoped me from putting them in a row.please come to my farm 35 see if it let you place the trees on the farm in the rows . the note says i might lose the trees ,if i was going lose them i would lost them time i put them on the farm. .a friend and neighbor put the flowers all over the farm for me since my hands are cripplied with arthritis it hard for me to do it .i needed more trees .i trying to do it myself .if not for the red lines i could get it done slow but it would get done.thanks
Hi MomGlenda,
I am sorry, but what you are trying to do is layering and we can not give any instructions on layering in the forums. The kind of layering you are trying to do with flowers and trees over crops can cause problems. The red lines you see are telling you that you can not place that tree in the location you are trying to.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 22 2019, 09:32 PM

why is is letting me put the tree right by the rows of trees but not in the row .there are flowers under the trees it let me place on the farm out of the gift box the whole farm is the same .looks like i stop playing then after all theses years . .have bought a lot of cash over the years .i love farmtown but if it want let me place trees after a friend and neighbor layered my farms and put flowers on to help me since my fingers are cripplied and my hands are not working right because of RA arthritis.it is not fair.they could remove the red lines for me .i would never complained about losing things unless i lost things i bought with cash .it is crasy.i just want to place trees in rows on this farm.most of the farms i have seen has more trees in rows than i have on my farms.they have flowers under the trees and the farms are layered

Last edited by MOM GLENDA; Aug 22 2019 at 09:36 PM.
Old Aug 22 2019, 09:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
why is is letting me put the tree right by the rows of trees but not in the row .there are flowers under the trees it let me place on the farm out of the gift box the whole farm is the same .looks like i stop playing then after all theses years . .have bought a lot of cash over the years .i love farmtown but if it want let me place trees after a friend and neighbor layered my farms and put flowers on to help me since my fingers are cripplied and my hands are not working right because of RA arthritis.it is not fair.they could remove the red lines for me .i would never complained about losing things unless i lost things i bought with cash .it is crasy.i just want to place trees in rows on this farm.most of the farms i have seen has more trees in rows than i have on my farms.they have flowers under the trees and the farms are layered
Hi Mom Glenda,

They can not remove the red lines because that is telling you where you can not plant your trees or anything else you are trying to set down from gifts or from the store, because something else is already there. What you are trying to do is layering and we can not help you with layering per the developers instructions.

Those that have done the layering have done so on their own and with no help from the forums or the developers. They are risking problems by doing so.
Old Aug 23 2019, 07:06 PM

The Super Facility changes are working great by ppl able to get the offered stuff from the My Trading Warehouse feature. You just show up to the Trade Marketplace and wait for ppl to drain it and then you can go back home. Ppl also can get what they want from you, instead of you designating what they get. A real improvement.
Thanks for the good work.

Dale Offord

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...9607&farm_ix=0
Old Aug 24 2019, 06:06 PM

thank you for the update Raul,cool game
Old Aug 30 2019, 07:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Raul has just added:

Post Release Updates - August 30th, 8:20PM

- Working neighbours facilities should now be up to 4 times faster, depending on the numbers of facilities on each farm.
Closed Thread