Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 03 2012, 09:11 PM

Default No Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by gffarmer View Post
- Valentine items are now live, include 1 new gift and 8 new items in addition to last year items

Yeah! Thanks Raul!!
Valentine's items look great, but now I am unable to send ANY gifts. Game will not display any friends names to send gifts to. Also I am unable to post requests for help with facilities. There is a bug somewhere that needs fixing since these new items were added. Please take note developers. Thanks
Old Feb 03 2012, 09:20 PM

Smile Unable to send or recieve gifts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatjana View Post

Valentine's items look great, but now I am unable to send ANY gifts. Game will not display any friends names to send gifts to. Also I am unable to post requests for help with facilities. There is a bug somewhere that needs fixing since these new items were added. Please take note developers. Thanks
Same problem here and have cleaned cache, macros done flash thingy done the works and still the same no lists available at all as blank and also can't send gifts through old way of doing it from front page. this has jsut happened and even tried another computer and still the same. also at bottom of ft screen there are not pics of my neighbours. please help as need my gifts for my facs. thanks for your speedy solution
Old Feb 03 2012, 09:24 PM

Question quests

Hi not sure why but i have only done 4 quests and its given me the same one again

and is it possible to have more than one going at a time thay are great fun just not if we have to keep doing the same one lol
Old Feb 03 2012, 09:26 PM

Same problem as Ricey and Tatjana.. New gifts come out and now I can't send any gifts. Only blank screen shows it's trying to load but won't.. Cleared Cashe Mico media files restarted Chrome.. Nuttin Hope they get it fixed quickly.

Fritz
Old Feb 03 2012, 09:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by busybeeleigh View Post
Hi not sure why but i have only done 4 quests and its given me the same one again

and is it possible to have more than one going at a time thay are great fun just not if we have to keep doing the same one lol
The quests are generated for us randomly so there is always a chance of getting the same one.. Depending on your level you can have up to 5 open at one time. However you only get 1 every 20 hours. So you would have to open 1 each day for 5 days and not complete any of them until all 5 were open. The most I have managed so far is having 3 open at once.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 03 2012, 09:44 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Only IE works now! :(

Whatever they did when they added the Valentine gifts, they broke the code that allows Chrome and Firefox users to send gifts, request Dan bonuses, and ask for friends' help in farming. Farm Town only works in IE now.
Old Feb 03 2012, 10:01 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Never mind

They must be working on the problem... now it doesn't even work in IE !
Old Feb 03 2012, 10:21 PM
Account Not Linked

Since the gifting page appeared I've had to switch to Camino to use it (no IE on Macs), now it doesn't work there either. And the old gifting method where you can pick a list to send to, no longer works in Firefox.
Old Feb 03 2012, 10:29 PM

yeah doesnt work for me either in firefox,i collected 2 bonuses(oak and Maple) and couldnt post them.

i know devs are on top of things all the time so shouldnt be long, -dang i needed that oak and maple too.
Old Feb 03 2012, 11:52 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

for once everything is going smooth for me on FT since Valentine's came out.... sent gifts on Chrome and IE.....exchanged gifts, haven't posted for bonuses yet..but expanded one farm on IE..hope it stays that way for me..........it being super bowl weekend I hope that they are able to fix the current problems...........

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread