Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 15 2010, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kschilpe View Post
Please help bought the new white bulldozer, put it in storage will not work, brought it out of storage placed on farm will not work reloaded will not work. any suggestions thanks
Try clearing your cache and reloading your browser and farm.
Old Nov 15 2010, 05:45 PM

Clicking on the number works great. Thanks so much - you just save me at least 45 minutes of facility time.
Old Nov 15 2010, 06:19 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

amberdh, I tried all of that and the bulldozer still will not work

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 15 2010, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
I know I only hire 1 and when I get hired I ask for solo. I did notice that I was not the only one on a field did last night and only did half and left the rest for the other. I am sure there would others that may be a little more greedy.
this is my biggest pet peeve when working with others on a farm. they get done with the area they are working and invariably take over the section i am working on. not only is it unfair, but extremely rude and totally ticks me off.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...7367&farm_ix=Y
Old Nov 15 2010, 07:30 PM

Still having so much fun with this latest upgrade. LOVE IT!!!! It's keeping me entertained for sure ... but will be looking forward to the future when we get Farms 8 and 9, hint hint. Maybe you can design a little Hanukkah house with a menorah inside sitting on a table lit? Have it light bluish and white in color, with touch of silver maybe. Regardless love all this stuff ... housework? What's that? I'm a farmer!! LOL
Old Nov 15 2010, 07:59 PM
Account Not Linked

Anyone with slow issues needs to post in our official thread thanks : http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=379542
Old Nov 15 2010, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amberdh View Post
Try clearing your cache and reloading your browser and farm.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kschilpe View Post
amberdh, I tried all of that and the bulldozer still will not work
OK. When you say it's not working could you be more specific please? It won't highlight the plots?

Check your preferences and ensure that remove spaces is still check marked maybe??
Old Nov 15 2010, 08:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CynthiaSue View Post
I must be dense on this tree thing. I was going to arrange my trees in a way that would work should I hire someone who uses teh chopper. However, I simply do not understand how they should be arranged. I realize they should be 4 rows of 8 trees going from left to right or right to left. I take it that the chopper chops a rectangle and it cannot be rotated. However, I was told it does less oaks than pines, so am assuming that this arrangement is for pines. How about bamboo, oak and cinnamon. Is the arrangement the same for them? Surely there must be instructions for teh slow of learning somewhere on this forum. I would think it would be spelled out somewhere so that people can know exactly what was needed before even buying the equipment, such as arrangement and amount of fuel required. If there is such a place, would someoen please send me a link or tell me where to go to find it.
Look at my 6th farm. I have groups of Pine, Cinnamon, and Oak on theat farm and on 5 I have Bamboo in the corner. This is how to arrange them to get the most with the chopper. The Oaks have to be layered (dirty word around here) to be able to get 32 at once. If not the most you can get is about 8.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 15 2010, 09:29 PM
Account Not Linked

can sum1 tell me how to produce/get tomato sauce? is it from food preserve factory? i haven't have that... but i don't want to buy it if there's no tomato sauce in production... i look to...

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...38#post3355838

and there's no mention of tomato sauce in the food preserve factory...
Old Nov 15 2010, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by purple-girl View Post
can sum1 tell me how to produce/get tomato sauce? is it from food preserve factory? i haven't have that... but i don't want to buy it if there's no tomato sauce in production... i look to...

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...38#post3355838

and there's no mention of tomato sauce in the food preserve factory...
Yes Tomato sauce is made in the preserves factory.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Closed Thread