Old Nov 18 2010, 02:15 AM
Account Not Linked

Send a message via AIM to ngmurray Send a message via Yahoo to ngmurray

Sorry, I am using myspace.
Old Nov 18 2010, 02:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngmurray View Post
Sorry, I am using myspace.
At the moment it appears that the problem is caused by myspace itself. From what i understand MySpace decided to upgrade to v3, which has messed up the top friends list to only 8 top friends, therefor effecting the number of neighbors you can have. I'm not entirely sure, but i believe there is a way to have it revert back to v2, i will have to look into that further.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Nov 18 2010, 02:19 AM
Account Not Linked

Send a message via AIM to ngmurray Send a message via Yahoo to ngmurray

ok, Thanks for the information.
Old Nov 18 2010, 04:39 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I was one of the ones who refused to buy the 4x4 tools. I have done now because I can now work with them in the market place, crampy hands stopped me before. If I see someone on field doing one square at a time I do too. I top up my mobile each week and if there is enough credit left each month I buy farm cash as my treat.

When are we going to get a facility for all those new trees Pistachio etc.

This is a fantastic game, totally addictive.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 18 2010, 08:19 AM

When are they going to change some of those gifts !! they are too monotonous,, lets have like different flowers.. or fun animals, or other trees just as gifts.. to make it a bit more interesting.. rather than patches of sand, etc.. thanks Marie Anne
Old Nov 18 2010, 10:15 AM

Has anyone else noticed the screen when you hire someone to plow? Instead of coins and exp points popping up, it actually says "Pat plowed 10 fields" I love it!! Thanks!!

If you see me at my farm, say Hi. I am always up for a good chat!
Old Nov 18 2010, 10:16 AM

Thanks very much for the 4x4tools. They are great for anyone who has Arthritis in their hands like I do..Nice one Guys...

I am not a forum Moderator, but happy to assist when I can

Toffee Farm

Old Nov 18 2010, 12:05 PM

Wink

Ask the Moderator: The Story Continues

Poster 1: I love the new upgrades, and I am happily working on Farm 7. You mods rock!!!

Mod: Thank you.

Poster 2: I don't like that people can use the 4x4 plower and stuff in neighbors' fields. Unfair. I protest.

Mod: Your point has been noted.

Poster 3: Hey, why not add more fun stuff -- like a Farmtown Zoo? Or we could have a Farmtown Cafe that serves all the different foods we make at one. It could be like Cafe World!

Mod: Please post suggestions in the Suggestions area.

poster 4: I don't like the 4x4 tools. In Japan the number 4 is considered most unlucky. Get rid of these items or our farms will be cursed!!!!

Mod: We recommend Zoloft.

Poster 5 (aka Chainsaw Guy): The Mayor is crying for help at the bottom of the pit mine. He would like some cheeseburgers from the burger restaurant. I will not feed him or rescue him unless you make 4x4 implements available for coins!!!

Mod: We know where you live. Free the Mayor now.

Poster 1: Gee, people, lighten up. Can't we all just be thankful for the nice improvements to this free game?

Poster 6: Giving thanks is an exercise of godless religiosity. Keep your religion to yourself. I want justice in this game.

Poster 7: I really think it would be fun to make costumes for our avatars. How about it?

Mod: See Suggestion Forum, please.

Poster 8: I have researched the trees in Farmtown, and not only are they not realistic, they couldn't possibly all grow in the same climate! What are you going to do to correct this????

Mod: We will be glad to help you, poster 8. Just link your farm, please. (Instructions below.) We will then adjust your farm to the correct growing zone. You will lose all the crops and trees that cannot grow where you live.

Poster 8: UNFAIR!!!! WAAAAAHHHHHH!

Farming away since June 14, 2009

Last edited by Toranut97; Nov 18 2010 at 01:41 PM.
Old Nov 18 2010, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toranut97 View Post
Ask the Moderator: The Story Continues

Poster 1: I love the new upgrades, and I am happily working on Farm 7. You mods rock!!!

Mod: Thank you.

Poster 2: I don't like that people can use the 4x4 plower and stuff in neighbors' fields. Unfair. I protest.

Mod: Your point has been noted.

Poster 3: Hey, why not add more fun stuff -- like a Farmtown Zoo? Or we could have a Farmtown Cafe that serves all the different foods we make at one. It could be like Cafe World!

Mod: Please post suggestions in the Suggestions area.

poster 4: I don't like the 4x4 tools. In Japan the number 4 is considered most unlucky. Get rid of these items or our farms will be cursed!!!!

Mod: We recommend Zoloft.

Poster 5 (aka Chainsaw Guy): The Mayor is crying for help at the bottom of the pit mine. He would like some cheeseburgers from the burger restaurant. I will not feed him or rescue him unless you make 4x4 implements available for coins!!!

Mod: We know where you live. Free the Mayor now.

Poster 1: Gee, people, lighten up. Can't we all just be thankful for the nice improvements to this free game?

Poster 6: Giving thanks is an exercise of godless religiosity. Keep your religion to yourself. I want justice in this game.

Poster 7: I really think it would be fun to make costumes for our avatars. How about it?

Mod: See Suggestion Forum, please.

Poster 8: I have researched the trees in Farmtown, and not only are they not realistic, they couldn't possibly all grow in the same climate! What are you going to do to correct this????

Mod: We will be glad to help you, poster 8. Just link your farm, please. (Instructions below.) We will then adjust your farm to the correct growing zome. You will lose all the crops and trees that cannot grow where you live.

Poster 8: UNFAIR!!!! WAAAAAHHHHHH!
Brilliant!!...so funny.

I am not a forum Moderator, but happy to assist when I can

Toffee Farm

Old Nov 18 2010, 01:57 PM
Account Not Linked

In response to those who think it is unfair for people to use the 4X4 machinery on other people's farms, I say that it is not the employee at fault here, it is the farmer who hires more than one person to harvest or plow a farm. Honestly, even if the employee is not using the machinery, how long can it take to harvest/plow a complete farm? It is probably more often the people at lower levels who need the coins and xp who have not purchased the large machinery yet. I think this should be part of an unspoken etiquette, to hire one person per farm, unless the devs can come up with a way to only allow someone to hire one person per job. They act like they're going to lose real money if it takes longer than a minute or two to harvest or plow. Come on, people, it's a game!
Closed Thread