Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 21 2010, 11:05 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

ok question?? how does the gift fuel work now... seems it goes into storage?? do you still use it the same way or what is up with it???

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 21 2010, 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JocelynCS View Post
PROBLEM... that oil refinery is so huge there is just nowhere for me to put it! I have the farm cash, but I don't want to lose the growing space with so many crops needed to produce everything. WHEN are we going to get a fourth farm?!

I second that! I am planting crops uinderneath buildiings and trees as it is. There is NO MORE ROOM! NEED that 4th farm, please!!
Old May 21 2010, 11:23 PM

Default trouble loading

I've been having trouble loading FT for 3 days...I use a Mac with FireFox. FB and latest server said "Read static.ak.fbcdn.net......never goes past 80% loading...I restarted several times and tried everything else I know to do...thx!
Old May 21 2010, 11:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JocelynCS View Post
PROBLEM... that oil refinery is so huge there is just nowhere for me to put it! I have the farm cash, but I don't want to lose the growing space with so many crops needed to produce everything. WHEN are we going to get a fourth farm?!
I am so with this idea. I have every square pixel full of crops I need for the production stuff, and the production facilities are squeezed in around all the edges as best as I could. Like so many have said already, could we have a fourth farm, prettttty please???
Also, I think if you could put a description in the store of what each facility does and what it takes to do it's thing, that would be really helpful. For example, I have never bought the semi truck because I have NO idea what it's good for. What does it do, exactly, anyway???
And the oil refinery, does that fill automatically and you harvest it? Or?? A bit of description would go a LONG way towards making us 'not so rich we can afford to buy what seems possibly trivial stuff' folks more likely to buy such things. Thanks!
Old May 21 2010, 11:34 PM

Thumbs up

Darn I have to wait to harvest to get the new facilities and tools. I need the room. At least it's only till tomorrow and I can plan in the meantime. *rubs hands together in anticipation*

Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Old May 22 2010, 12:06 AM
Account Not Linked

Very nice new release , but I need to 4 earth extencion......XD
Old May 22 2010, 12:11 AM
Account Not Linked

Thumbs up

SWEET!!!!!....
How about we also look into selling some of those coins for farmcash????
Old May 22 2010, 12:14 AM

With the semi truck, you can purchase hot dog sausage, pepperoni, ham, chicken and meat for anywhere from 350 - 500 coins and 5 fuel units per 5 units of meat (except hot dog sausage - 15 units). They are delivered at a rate of 5 units per hour (except hot dog sausage - 15) and you can order as much as you like, provided you have coins and fuel. You can then either sell them for a profit or use them in facilities. This way you are not dependent on neighbors for them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annette55 View Post
I am so with this idea. I have every square pixel full of crops I need for the production stuff, and the production facilities are squeezed in around all the edges as best as I could. Like so many have said already, could we have a fourth farm, prettttty please???
Also, I think if you could put a description in the store of what each facility does and what it takes to do it's thing, that would be really helpful. For example, I have never bought the semi truck because I have NO idea what it's good for. What does it do, exactly, anyway???
And the oil refinery, does that fill automatically and you harvest it? Or?? A bit of description would go a LONG way towards making us 'not so rich we can afford to buy what seems possibly trivial stuff' folks more likely to buy such things. Thanks!
Old May 22 2010, 12:15 AM

Just my 2 cents (and issues that keep me from putting up the real cash for some items):

I also want a 4th farm, pretty please with sugar on top! Or maybe just the ability to enlarge the farms we've got. And it would be nice if new facilities can stay small - I'm pleased that the taco shop is fairly small. Hearing that the refinery is huge totally turns me off from buying it.

I was sad to see flowers go to ugly brown lumps when I harvested them. I'm not doing that again! Flowers are a strong decorative element on my farm (as is probably the case for most people). So that discourages me from buying the flower shop.

Very glad the truck delivers hot dogs faster! That was so slow before.

I've been really enjoying playing with my facilities. But they are so profitable that I am beginning to feel a bit of pointlessness with all the coins I'm piling up. I have over 30 million coins! I'm almost at level 80, and then I don't know what I'll be working for. I have no space to do anything new, so what's the point of continuing to rack up coins? I do like to have a goal to work toward.

I do love the game, and you're all doing a great job. Just a little constructive criticism to hopefully influence future improvements.
Old May 22 2010, 12:27 AM

I, too, wish the facilities were smaller. That oil refinery is huge and takes up a good size sectioin on one of my farms. The Taco Shop is perfect.. it fits nicely with the bakery and the pizzza place. Some of them are so huge that they put your farm out of balance and you have to give up valuable land to place it. The ice cream factory is too big as well. Would be nice if they could be pared down and those of us who already have the facility could "trade" it for something more fitting for the size of our farms.

One good thing, even though the oil refinery is huge, the oil well itself is pretty compact so it fits just about anywhere. I sure hope these are worth the money because you not only have to buy the refinery, you must also buy the oil well. It cost 1000 coins to produce 1 barrel of crude oil and you are limited to 28 barrels at a time. So, if I want to stay in continuous production, as soon as one barrel is produced, I can spend another 1000 and add another barrel.

I love these new toys!! I also love the new "menu" in the market place when hiring someone. I always got confused what was what. I am guessing that if you hire someone to "harvest crops", that's all they can do - the planted crops, not trees, not flowers since those are separate options. I have all the facilities but the flower shop which I probablyl will NOT get because I"m not a flower person.

Great going guys!!! You're outdoing yourselves... but please keep in mind the size of the facilities. This is one case where smaller is better.
Closed Thread