Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old May 06 2021, 01:54 AM
Account Not Linked

Default bulldozers

i upgraded my bulldozer and it still only removed one item at a time, and then i came back and it was gone
Old May 06 2021, 04:41 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJT View Post
i upgraded my bulldozer and it still only removed one item at a time, and then i came back and it was gone
Hi RJT,

Please supply your user ID and also the size of the bulldozer you purchased. Your user ID is in the message above your game screen.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old May 06 2021, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Sonshyne,
I moved your post from the Suggestions section so I could answer you since we can not comment in that section.
We already have tools that you can buy flowers and trees in bulk. They are called multiplanters and they come in various sizes from 16 up to 1600. You can find the information on them in the Game Guide chapter 21 about tools:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489090
Thanks Taz! I never noticed that before. : /
Old May 06 2021, 09:50 PM

Good day I am having problems with the manure spreader I used it once and lost 1,000,000 then the next time I lost over 700,000 how many does each farm use when using this machine? thank you
Old May 06 2021, 10:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nettie1212 View Post
Good day I am having problems with the manure spreader I used it once and lost 1,000,000 then the next time I lost over 700,000 how many does each farm use when using this machine? thank you
Hi Nettie,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about tools since this has nothing to do with layering.
Please provide your farm's ID number, so we can check on this. You can find it in the banner above your farm.
Each farm only uses 50 manure to fertilize each farm. It would only use 2,150 to fertilize all 43 farms. I am assuming you are talking about manure and not coins.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 07 2021, 09:47 AM

Hi it says my farm is linked So one pig provides one manure unit? Thanks for your help
Old May 07 2021, 09:49 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nettie1212 View Post
Hi it says my farm is linked So one pig provides one manure unit? Thanks for your help
Hi Nettie,
Yes 1 pig harvested is 1 manure unit.
Your farm is not linked. The linking does not always work. You will need to provide your farm ID number which you can find in the banner above your farm.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 12 2021, 10:58 AM

Default fuel

All of my fuel has disappeared. I have 592K gallons and all of a sudden it disappeared this morning. I have 0 amount now. How can that be restored. I didn't use that much fuel the last few days. Thanks.
Old May 12 2021, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwplaia@gmail.com View Post
All of my fuel has disappeared. I have 592K gallons and all of a sudden it disappeared this morning. I have 0 amount now. How can that be restored. I didn't use that much fuel the last few days. Thanks.
Hi dwplaia

I had a look at your data and you refuelled today and got at total of 45,823,800 fuel.

It seems you used a little and you have 45,823,683 by the time I checked.

You have 5 superneighbors, so if you allowed them to use your fuel first, then they will use it to work your farms.
Old May 19 2021, 03:20 PM

Default gasgone

all my gas disappeared today. Can i get it back? thanks Terry

Tags
eye icon, fuel, fuel shortage, fueling, mobile lookout tower, storage capacity