Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 07 2021, 05:04 PM

Thanks for the reply
Old May 07 2021, 05:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by conniesbiz View Post
I have lost my Turbo Manual Lift Truck that I use for filling my Clients Facilities.
Please help me get it back
Thanks,
Connie ( 100000034120819 )

I apologize if I didn't post correctly, I've never had to do this before...
Hi Conniesbiz,
I moved your post to the subject thread about missing items.
You have 2 of the Turbo Manual Lift Trucks on your farms somewhere. You will need to search for them and put at least one in your storage for it to work for your services filling.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 09 2021, 10:10 AM

Default Missing tools & goods

Originally Posted by freanne
I have been playing Farmtown for many years now and in that time I have spent CASH to get tools as well as tools I have brought for Farmcash
My problem is that I have lost tools except seeding and ploi=wing
Is there any way that you may be able to restore my tools
Being disabled the computer is my friend and I have had a lot of pleasure from playing Farmtown being on level 823 must show you that I must have more tools than shown on my account and as I say that is not counting what I have spent in £££
Many Thanks
if you can sort this out

Your Facebook USER ID number is: 608188315
Old May 09 2021, 10:20 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by freanne View Post
Originally Posted by freanne
I have been playing Farmtown for many years now and in that time I have spent CASH to get tools as well as tools I have brought for Farmcash
My problem is that I have lost tools except seeding and ploi=wing
Is there any way that you may be able to restore my tools
Being disabled the computer is my friend and I have had a lot of pleasure from playing Farmtown being on level 823 must show you that I must have more tools than shown on my account and as I say that is not counting what I have spent in £££
Many Thanks
if you can sort this out

Your Facebook USER ID number is: 608188315
Hi Freanne,
I have moved your post to the subject thread about missing items.
What tools do you think you are missing?

I have looked at your data and I do not see any tools missing.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 09 2021, 01:42 PM

TAZ - All my farms, my Farm Cash, everything is back!!! I don't know who to thank, but I know I've written you many messages about the issue, SO A big shout out to YOU and all the others that found my farms and restored them to me. BIG THANK YOU TO ALL!!!!!!
Old May 09 2021, 02:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynda Loo View Post
TAZ - All my farms, my Farm Cash, everything is back!!! I don't know who to thank, but I know I've written you many messages about the issue, SO A big shout out to YOU and all the others that found my farms and restored them to me. BIG THANK YOU TO ALL!!!!!!
Hi Lynda Loo,
We didn't do anything. You finally logged into your previous Facebook account of which your farms are tied too. That is the only way you got back to those farms.
Old May 28 2021, 04:45 PM

Default 29/05 Lost manure Spreader

I have logged in this morning and went to fertilise my farms.....my Manure spreader has gone! From the toolbox and the front!!!
Where has u=it gone?
Old May 28 2021, 05:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie Clark View Post
I have logged in this morning and went to fertilise my farms.....my Manure spreader has gone! From the toolbox and the front!!!
Where has u=it gone?
Hi Marie Clark,
I moved your post to the subject thread about missing items.

All of your manure spreaders are in your storage. Go to your Item storage and set the filter to Tools.
It should be showing one of them at the top of the column in your toobox above the watering can (5th column from the right.)
Old May 28 2021, 11:50 PM

i bought all the land for 43 and it says i bought it all.but the farm says it is only 42x42. i liked 400 billion having 2 trillion dollars and i got only 800 billion left and a little over that. i also bought the factorys put them on farm 43. i also bought 4 lands for farm 10. and bought farm 44 and all the land they had for 44. went back looked 4 times and it tells me i owed all land for 43.plese check on this for me and get it fixed .i moving all my facilitys from 17 to 43 soon as they are empty and think they be empty tomorriow. please fix this for me i need the land.i to tired to figure up just how much i spend i just know i had liking 400 billion having 2 trillion thanks mom Glenda
Old May 29 2021, 12:00 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA View Post
i bought all the land for 43 and it says i bought it all.but the farm says it is only 42x42. i liked 400 billion having 2 trillion dollars and i got only 800 billion left and a little over that. i also bought the factorys put them on farm 43. i also bought 4 lands for farm 10. and bought farm 44 and all the land they had for 44. went back looked 4 times and it tells me i owed all land for 43.plese check on this for me and get it fixed .i moving all my facilitys from 17 to 43 soon as they are empty and think they be empty tomorriow. please fix this for me i need the land.i to tired to figure up just how much i spend i just know i had liking 400 billion having 2 trillion thanks mom Glenda
Hi Mom Glenda,
I checked your account data and you only upgraded farm 43 to 42x42. It looks like you also upgraded your farm 34 to 50x50 afterwards. Maybe you thought you were still upgrading farm 43.

Tags
bugs and glitches, facilities, help & support, mango tree, missing, missing animals, missing building, missing buildings, missing crops, missing decorations, missing facility, missing factories, missing farm cash, missing farmcash, missing flowers, missing from farm, missing harvests, missing tool, missing tools, missing trees, tools missing