Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old May 07 2021, 06:01 AM

just an FYI minor issue - when quest box is open and you open a facility to make load something if you use your 'all' it doesn't show in the quest box, you have to close the quest box and reopen it to see that it took .. HOWEVER if you click on item to make/load it, show right away
Old May 07 2021, 06:38 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
112639999506893 this account only is not recognizing my neighbors co-op quests, if lucky at most it will pick up 3, mostly i have to click on each neighbor who i know does them and open them manually one at a time ...
Quote:
just an FYI minor issue - when quest box is open and you open a facility to make load something if you use your 'all' it doesn't show in the quest box, you have to close the quest box and reopen it to see that it took .. HOWEVER if you click on item to make/load it, show right away
Hi JNelson,

With the account that's not seeing all neighbours co-ops please check if the neighbour bar is sorted by Cooperative Quests and then scroll or drag the neighbours bar with your mouse to get to the first or last in one the list and see if they then all show up. If that's not helping it doesn't look like you have run memcache on that account yet so please do that and see if that helps.

Your second issue, we are aware that if you try to start several steps at once in the same facility that it doesn't recognize the other steps started. Is this what you are trying to do by clicking on the all in a facility?
It's not quite the same as flash, but you are supposed to start each step one at a time rather than try to do several at once. I will copy your post about that to the dev thread so they can see it.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old May 07 2021, 07:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi JNelson,

With the account that's not seeing all neighbours co-ops please check if the neighbour bar is sorted by Cooperative Quests and then scroll or drag the neighbours bar with your mouse to get to the first or last in one the list and see if they then all show up. If that's not helping it doesn't look like you have run memcache on that account yet so please do that and see if that helps.

Your second issue, we are aware that if you try to start several steps at once in the same facility that it doesn't recognize the other steps started. Is this what you are trying to do by clicking on the all in a facility?
It's not quite the same as flash, but you are supposed to start each step one at a time rather than try to do several at once. I will copy your post about that to the dev thread so they can see it.
issue one - cleared memcache and changed sort -- still will not recognize -- this is the only account i play on that has this issue , weird

issue two -- yes and thank you
Old May 07 2021, 08:19 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
issue one - cleared memcache and changed sort -- still will not recognize -- this is the only account i play on that has this issue , weird

issue two -- yes and thank you
Hi JNelson,

The sort issue for co-ops, please contact support with that account, they might want take a look at it to see why that one is different. Here's the link should you need it, please remember to check your spam junk folder of emails for the auto response and any replies :
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

I will also copy that one over to the devs thread. Thanks

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old May 07 2021, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi JNelson,

The sort issue for co-ops, please contact support with that account, they might want take a look at it to see why that one is different. Here's the link should you need it, please remember to check your spam junk folder of emails for the auto response and any replies :
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

I will also copy that one over to the devs thread. Thanks
okay, thank you very much
Old May 10 2021, 10:29 AM

On 118693448904273 that I manage,
I am getting collect FC now? At the 4 day mark instead of seven?
I thought the "clock" started on Quests when you clicked the last couple of steps? On this acct it is asking if I want to collect Fc but it has not been seven days since the 1st Quest triggered the "clock". Should I just take the one Fc and let it start all over? Or let it go to seven days?
On my main farm 1545131279 it is working fine as yesterday it was 7 days and I collected the Fc.
Old May 10 2021, 10:38 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIAP27 View Post
On 118693448904273 that I manage,
I am getting collect FC now? At the 4 day mark instead of seven?
I thought the "clock" started on Quests when you clicked the last couple of steps? On this acct it is asking if I want to collect Fc but it has not been seven days since the 1st Quest triggered the "clock". Should I just take the one Fc and let it start all over? Or let it go to seven days?
On my main farm 1545131279 it is working fine as yesterday it was 7 days and I collected the Fc.
Hi Riap,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about quests.
If you have not done those particular quests since the changeover to HTML then there is no biginning time/date, so as soon as you complete the minimum number of quests then the Collect Farmcash button will turn blue.
That does not mean you have to collect right then. You can still go the 7 days to try to get the number of quests needed for the 2 FC. After you do collect the first time then the time will be 7 days before it will turn blue the next time.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 10 2021, 11:00 AM

Default Quest "clock" off

Thanks for your prompt reply! These are "new" quests since the move. I had one on my managed acct that expired because I could not get her the FC fac she needed to complete.But the rest I was able to complete. I will try and wait since 3 of the quests will be done very soon well within the 7 days. I will trust your judgment on this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Riap,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about quests.
If you have not done those particular quests since the changeover to HTML then there is no biginning time/date, so as soon as you complete the minimum number of quests then the Collect Farmcash button will turn blue.
That does not mean you have to collect right then. You can still go the 7 days to try to get the number of quests needed for the 2 FC. After you do collect the first time then the time will be 7 days before it will turn blue the next time.
Old May 10 2021, 11:05 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIAP27 View Post
Thanks for your prompt reply! These are "new" quests since the move. I had one on my managed acct that expired because I could not get her the FC fac she needed to complete.But the rest I was able to complete. I will try and wait since 3 of the quests will be done very soon well within the 7 days. I will trust your judgment on this.
Hi Riap,
I checked again and 1 FC was collected on May 2nd. So it is not a shortened week, but was a complete 7 days since last collected. The time does not start when you complete the first quest. The time starts from the last time you collected FC. The only restriction is you have to wait at least 7 days after the last time you collected, but does not mean you can't go beyond that.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 10 2021, 08:17 PM

Thanks Taz.
I have one more to go on that Quest set with the 1st completed quest being 5 days ago. Hopefully I can finish it tonight and not lose anything.

Tags
8 quests, brown quests, completed quest, employee lifeline, friends list, gift issues, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, personal quests, quest, quest manager, quest rewards, quest time, quests, quests completed, regular quests, trader lifeline