Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 02 2021, 06:36 PM

i have a new i-7 laptop with 6 processor . it is only using a very small amt of memory .i have not downloading anything on it .it got lot of memory
Old May 02 2021, 06:39 PM

i been having 512 mg bites showing under my farm it is now showing only 256 under my farm
Old May 02 2021, 06:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA View Post
i have a new i-7 laptop with 6 processor . it is only using a very small amt of memory .i have not downloading anything on it .it got lot of memory
Hi Mom Glenda,
It doesn't matter how much memory you have. It is how much video memory and how much is allocated to the browser. Maybe when the developers get the game completely added back in , they can look at ways to get this down as the have done in the past for Flash.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 02 2021, 07:43 PM

i have loaded my farm fast .then loaded the farms one after the other also hpp fast with no problems since the change until today . i cannot handle this if it keeps on with my hands like they are .i bought all the big tools because of my hands .the RA arthritis has them messed up .i wearing braces on them to help with the pain. it has all been hpp loading without problems until today . praying it stops and works like it been working .if not i cannot play . after 12 years of playing i do not want to stop . the clicking reloading constantly is to much ,hurts my hands
Old May 02 2021, 07:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA View Post
i have loaded my farm fast .then loaded the farms one after the other also hpp fast with no problems since the change until today . i cannot handle this if it keeps on with my hands like they are .i bought all the big tools because of my hands .the RA arthritis has them messed up .i wearing braces on them to help with the pain. it has all been hpp loading without problems until today . praying it stops and works like it been working .if not i cannot play . after 12 years of playing i do not want to stop . the clicking reloading constantly is to much ,hurts my hands
Hi Mom Glenda,
Maybe it will clear up for you later, but there isn't anything we can do. Only thing I can suggest is to try restarting your computer and maybe your modem/router and see if that helps.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 06 2021, 09:37 PM

Default Large tools not working correctly

10217518303690186 user Id

Large tools harvest sow plant are not picking up all plots .

I have a row on farm 3 on my farm where if I use smaller tools it picks up all plots. But the bigger the tool its starts missing a whole row and you have to do them one by one or a couple at a time.

I have noticed this when using the large tools on other peoples farms as well. Some times I have to go 3 x 3 plots or 4 x 4 plots all the way down when your are using a large tool which should be picking up all plots.

And no the plots are not crooked, well not on my farm 3 they are not.
Old May 06 2021, 09:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Mark View Post
10217518303690186 user Id

Large tools harvest sow plant are not picking up all plots .

I have a row on farm 3 on my farm where if I use smaller tools it picks up all plots. But the bigger the tool its starts missing a whole row and you have to do them one by one or a couple at a time.

I have noticed this when using the large tools on other peoples farms as well. Some times I have to go 3 x 3 plots or 4 x 4 plots all the way down when your are using a large tool which should be picking up all plots.

And no the plots are not crooked, well not on my farm 3 they are not.
Hi Aussie Mark,
I moved your post to the subject thread about crops.
Are you sure you are getting the larger tools set with the yellow outline in the correct spot for the first row? I can't duplicate this. Try refreshing the farm before you start.

Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Old May 10 2021, 08:38 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi JoAnne07,

I am sorry but what you are trying to do is layer. We are aware that not all the methods to layer are working.

Layering can and has caused problems with farms so we are not permitted to provide information on which ones may or may not be working or allow anyone to post them either. We do not know if they will all be possible to do again. The concentration is to get the game back to normal, there are a lot of features still to be tested and added back to the game.
Am I too understand that it is considered LAYERING to have plots under trees and flowers,, etc? but yet using purple hand those items can be placed on a plowed/planted farm???????

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 10 2021, 08:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathylbf View Post
Am I too understand that it is considered LAYERING to have plots under trees and flowers,, etc? but yet using purple hand those items can be placed on a plowed/planted farm???????
Hi Kathylbf,
Yes it is considered layering and requires a layering trick to be able to layer the trees and flowers over the crop fields. You can not place them on the crops and fields without using a layering trick even with the purple hand.
Old May 12 2021, 03:55 PM

Default Harvest/Plow/Plant

In the previous version, when we selected a crop to plant it would default back to that crop to select when working the next farm. Please make it where it defaults back to the crop that we planted on the previous farm. The way it is now, it is easy to select the wrong crop than intended. Thanks for your help.

Tags
can't plant, can't plow, can't see crops, crop growth times, crops, farm stats, harvest, harvesting, harvesting crops, offline, plant, plow, seeding