Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 10 2021, 11:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockcandymountain View Post
I try to catch up and read this forum so I don't ask questions that have been asked. However at my age, I may ask a question I don't remember asking.

So, I know there are still unanswered questions. However, in trying to plan for the future, do we know if we will ever be able to place facilities and crops on the same plot?

If not, the only way I can see to get maximum production would be to wait til a farm is 50x and leave the last 2 expansions blank so that facilities could be placed there.
Hi Rockcandymoutain,
We do not know what layering tricks will currently work or what will work in the future after they get the rest of the functions restored to the game. It will depend on what the developers find that the WebGL is capable of.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 11 2021, 01:27 AM

2021-05-11 06:26:58.316 WARNERROR: DownloadWorker-5.DownloadAsync. Error getting: https://cdn.slashkey.com/flash/farm/...31-235959/Item Assets/items/pinkpetalspath/pinkpetalscorner_bottom.dxt5 - Unknown Error

keep getting this error whilst loading into SN farms this AM
Old May 11 2021, 04:09 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexm2012 View Post
2021-05-11 06:26:58.316 WARNERROR: DownloadWorker-5.DownloadAsync. Error getting: https://cdn.slashkey.com/flash/farm/...31-235959/Item Assets/items/pinkpetalspath/pinkpetalscorner_bottom.dxt5 - Unknown Error

keep getting this error whilst loading into SN farms this AM
Hi Alexm2012,

When the error shows does it prevent you from doing anything on that farm?
Does the farm owner also see that error when they load that farm?
If you have or can get the user ID for that friend please supply it along with the farm name and farm number please.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old May 11 2021, 01:30 PM

hi Tiger sorry i did not see your reply sooner no the issue does not stop me from doing anything but it has continued to pop up today and its only when i visit my SN i can provide you with the user ID of those farms.
Old May 11 2021, 01:45 PM

i can't even delete when i right click like i used too
Old May 11 2021, 01:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucie ke View Post
i can't even delete when i right click like i used too
Hi Lucie Ke,
What are you trying to delete?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 11 2021, 02:00 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexm2012 View Post
hi Tiger sorry i did not see your reply sooner no the issue does not stop me from doing anything but it has continued to pop up today and its only when i visit my SN i can provide you with the user ID of those farms.
HI Alexm2021,

Ask the farm owner if they are also seeing the error when they go to that farm please, if they are not, can you please run memcache and also clear your browser caches so you get a fresh load of graphics for the game, then try those farms again and see if that has cleared the issue or not. First load after clearing browser caches will be slower while all the graphics are loaded again. If that does not clear the problem yes please try to get user ID and the farm number and name where you get the error.

In case you need the memcache link:
To run memcache Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", which is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another browser window. Please then also clear your browser caches, close browser, then reload.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old May 11 2021, 02:56 PM

Default Sending gifts, trains

I still am not able to send gifts or boost trains. This has been going on awhile now. I previously could. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I know that y'all are working very hard on the game and I am loving the speed of the game now. Thanks

Old May 11 2021, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tozan View Post
I still am not able to send gifts or boost trains. This has been going on awhile now. I previously could. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I know that y'all are working very hard on the game and I am loving the speed of the game now. Thanks

Hi tozan

Im sorry but this is a facebook problem affecting some users but not all of us.

The developers are aware of this but you have to wait for Facebook to fix whatever they changed. If you wish you could contact Facebook by using the Report a problem.
Old May 12 2021, 03:29 PM

Default toggle ft console

i have this toggle ft console at the bottom of my farmtown window. does anyone know how to get rid
Closed Thread