Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old May 06 2021, 06:53 AM

Default Reporting unable to open new version

How long do we have to put up with this. Some of us have been on this site with no problems for many years. It's really frustrating not being able to get on my farm. There is nothing wrong with my laptop, browser or memory.
Old May 06 2021, 07:39 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HILARIOUS View Post
having trouble loading today.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HILARIOUS View Post
How long do we have to put up with this. Some of us have been on this site with no problems for many years. It's really frustrating not being able to get on my farm. There is nothing wrong with my laptop, browser or memory.
Hi HILARIOUS,

All your posts have been answered, we have asked you many times to provide detailed information. This is the link to the last request for information, please click on it to be taken to it, then supply the information requested in that post:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showth...54#post6442754

I have loaded many of your farms very fast, I have no reason to think there is anything wrong with the server your game is on.

If you do not want to supply the information requested, if you wish you can contact the support team and work with them instead. In case you need help to contact the support team, I'm listing the instructions:

To contact Support, click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/
You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you have any problems finding the automated response to your ticket, please click on the following link for instructions to help you with that: Support Issues - how to find their replies.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old May 06 2021, 07:21 PM

2 days in a row i am getting messages saying WebGL supported but disabled. this has been happening when i am fishing for other farmers in the market. it will usually let me sign back in and go back to that farm after i restart my computer 1 time. some times i will be able to work 4 or 5 farms before it quits and at times it has quit twice in the same farm. when it throws me out it naturally looks like i quit and they are reluctant to rehire me. I have copied and pasted below the last lines of message when this happened the last time. what can i do to keep working and return to the same farms. Thanks for any help you can give.

2021-05-07 00:04:30.990 INFOCheckpoint-B-000 - Initialized
2021-05-07 00:04:30.991 LOGFT Client Services Inited.
2021-05-07 00:04:30.995 LOGSessionId: 4061904
Browser: Blink: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/90.0.4430.93 Safari/537.36
WebGL Supported, but DISABLED ------------------- ERROR!
Old May 06 2021, 07:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PawPaw99 View Post
2 days in a row i am getting messages saying WebGL supported but disabled. this has been happening when i am fishing for other farmers in the market. it will usually let me sign back in and go back to that farm after i restart my computer 1 time. some times i will be able to work 4 or 5 farms before it quits and at times it has quit twice in the same farm. when it throws me out it naturally looks like i quit and they are reluctant to rehire me. I have copied and pasted below the last lines of message when this happened the last time. what can i do to keep working and return to the same farms. Thanks for any help you can give.

2021-05-07 00:04:30.990 INFOCheckpoint-B-000 - Initialized
2021-05-07 00:04:30.991 LOGFT Client Services Inited.
2021-05-07 00:04:30.995 LOGSessionId: 4061904
Browser: Blink: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/90.0.4430.93 Safari/537.36
WebGL Supported, but DISABLED ------------------- ERROR!
Hi PawPaw,
I moved your post to the subject thread about loading problems.
This happens when the game encounters an error working the farms. Usually they are heavily layered farms. Currently all you can do is just what you have been doing. Or you can try just closing and reopening the browser and see if that will clear it rather than having to completely restart your computer.

Please do not just pick the top post in a section to post. Try to find a thread that fits the subject of your post instead. You can see how to post using the instructions in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=635854
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 08 2021, 07:27 AM

Default new game glitches

I have tried all recommendations. My computer freezes when I try to hire someone and I get a blank screen when trying to see my items needed for a full run and facility wall requests. thx
Old May 08 2021, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by staciemarie1 View Post
I have tried all recommendations. My computer freezes when I try to hire someone and I get a blank screen when trying to see my items needed for a full run and facility wall requests. thx

Hi staciemarie1

I moved your post to the HTML thread.

I dont know which recommendations have you tried so I will probably ask you to check something you have already done.

Please be sure your browser is updated, also check if you have any pending update for windows or Mac if you use it.

If you have another browser, please try it and see if you have the same problems. Remember that browser has to be updated.

You can also try to reset your router/modem for a minute.

Please go to the first post, first page of this thread where you will find the requirements for your computer.
Old May 10 2021, 02:06 AM

Default WebGL Supported, but DISABLED ---- ERROR!

"Your browser does not support WebGL." working fine, going to do "Facs" and had ben away from computer for a few minutes literally and when I go to work "Facs" this popped up the title and the quotes. every other tab works fin on FB and have had not issues until just now for a while have not changed anything but this is quite frustrating.

Request an intelligent reply. I've tried every known thing I can possibly do.

ID number is: 1832944572
Attached Images
File Type: jpg error message on FT.jpg (11.6 KB, 3 views)

Last edited by accs--; May 10 2021 at 02:31 AM. Reason: additional information
Old May 10 2021, 04:07 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by accs-- View Post
"Your browser does not support WebGL." working fine, going to do "Facs" and had ben away from computer for a few minutes literally and when I go to work "Facs" this popped up the title and the quotes. every other tab works fin on FB and have had not issues until just now for a while have not changed anything but this is quite frustrating.

Request an intelligent reply. I've tried every known thing I can possibly do.

ID number is: 1832944572
Hi accs--,

I have moved your post to the HTML/WebGL thread.

When you post a large picture like that as an attachment the text in the picture is too small to read when we look at it.

What were you doing in the game prior to working facs in your browser?
Were you working heavy farms prior to getting this?

What have you already tried to resolve this?

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old May 11 2021, 06:33 PM

Default can't get game to load

I can't seem to game to load. Stays black Box. ( 1352914670 )
Old May 11 2021, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwen Pollan View Post
I can't seem to game to load. Stays black Box. ( 1352914670 )
Hi Gwen Pollan

I moved your post to the thread about HTML5.

Please check if there is any update for Windows or Mac in case you use it, you can type update in the search box and you usually get "search for updates", you have to follow the instructions. Remember to close and restart after updating.

After that then follow the instructions given in this announcement:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1

You have to try all suggestions under FIRST LOAD OF FARM TOWN.
After trying them all, then restart and check again if your game loads.

If your game doesnt load, then you have to provide the information under PERSISTENT LOADING ISSUES.
Please notice that for point 3, developers are asking for the last Checkpoint information.

If you dont see the information below your game screen, then click in Toggle FT console and scroll down the page using the bar on the right till you find the last Checkpoint information.

If you can't open the FT Console watch the "U" number in the upper right corner of your farms for the last number shown.

Also if you go to the first post, first page of this thread, there are steps to check your computer.
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl