Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 20 2009, 08:31 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Julia2654

Ohhh lordy, something else to argue about!!!
Old Oct 20 2009, 08:34 PM
Account Not Linked

I bought the big harvester today, and tried to use it once.Was excited that it didn't tale forever to harvest all my crops. Went to marketplace to sell, and didn't get coins for it. Went back to my farm and all my crops were astill there. Refreshed ENTIRE GAME went back and tried again, still will not work. I have also tried to just do one field at a time, still won't work. At this rate, my stuff is going to be rotten before I can harvest it.....
Old Oct 20 2009, 08:35 PM

Smile New tools too wide for bridges over streams

We need some wider bridges over streams to be able to drive the new harvester, plower, seeder across the streams - the bridges are too narrow.
Old Oct 20 2009, 08:36 PM

Default XP Points

Do you still receive XP when you plow and plant using the machinery? How many XP will you get?
Old Oct 20 2009, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acidrain71 View Post
Sorry am I missing something??? What is the point of the tractor, since we can already plow 4 fields at once?
Not everyone can plow 4 fields at once. You have to have 8 neighbors. you also can't hire anyone to plow for you until you have 8 neighbors. Some people will never have that many neighbors unless they add complete strangers to their facebook just so they will be a neighbor (which is what my husband had to do.) I think he would have rather been able to purchase a tractor but now he has 4 people that he doesn't even know just so he can play the game a little more effectively.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
Just bought the Big Seeder and I LOVE it! It made the planting process so much faster and besides that - it made me feel super cool.

::::: adjusting John Deere cap :::::

Not sure yet if I'll buy the others, 'cause I like hiring workers - but huge thanks for the Big Seeder! Great addition and mine works just fine.
Would you mind going through the step-by-step of using the Big Seeder? I just purchased one and then have had 2 friends give me a gift of fuel but I don't know what to do. People keep saying their fuel says empty so I don't want to miss a step and lose my fuel. The seeder is sitting on my farm and my 2 gifts of fuel or still waiting on me to click: "use." Do I click on the gifted gas cans first or what.
Old Oct 20 2009, 08:39 PM
Account Not Linked

I dont get what is the use of the plowing tractor, it does the same as amount of plots as before. We already had the 4 plots plowing. I got it thinking it would plow more then what we already had, guess now I got it just for looks.
Old Oct 20 2009, 08:44 PM

will there ever be more land released???
Old Oct 20 2009, 08:45 PM

i don't understand why people are so upset about the harvester. you still get more money when you hire someone. therefore, for most people, the game isn't going to change.
Old Oct 20 2009, 08:45 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cullen View Post
We need some wider bridges over streams to be able to drive the new harvester, plower, seeder across the streams - the bridges are too narrow.
make bridges with stones and stone walls.they look better then the ones you buy anyway.
Old Oct 20 2009, 08:46 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmadden View Post
will there ever be more land released???
I don't see it ever coming.
Closed Thread