Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Oct 18 2019, 06:04 AM

Default Market Place

If the Avatar Only has Super Facility items, and you get one, the Tan goes away, BUT if they have Super Facility and Regular Items for sale, and you only take a Super Facility item, they stay Tan...very annoying. They need to turn a different color if they have Regular Items for sale. TOO confusing.
Old Oct 18 2019, 06:32 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dana1971 View Post
If the Avatar Only has Super Facility items, and you get one, the Tan goes away, BUT if they have Super Facility and Regular Items for sale, and you only take a Super Facility item, they stay Tan...very annoying. They need to turn a different color if they have Regular Items for sale. TOO confusing.
Hi Dana,

As your post is feedback about a new release item, I have moved it to the new release thread for the developers to see.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Oct 18 2019, 08:41 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

it seems to me that the only ones still showing the beige dot and items with BUY in blue which when you click on them then say the farmer doesn't have that item, are mainly from my neighbors in the USA as all those here in Australia work beautifully.. maybe the time difference has something to do with it.. who knows? I am not stressing as I have all I need in storage but it is becoming a waste of time opening the warehouses of those neighbors if thats all that is going to happen from now on.. hope the devs find a way for the feature to work as it is a great one... no need to reply to this.. just having a small winge... LOL ps have not had my coffee yet.
Old Oct 19 2019, 12:09 AM

The brown dots do not go away when all products are gone - even when both sides are gone
Old Oct 19 2019, 12:15 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dleenorris View Post
The brown dots do not go away when all products are gone - even when both sides are gone
Hi dleenorris,
Is it that all of the things are gone or are there some greyed out that you can't buy or sell? Soon as I open one that all are gone then when I close it the dot goes away.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 19 2019, 11:50 PM

This seems to have corrected itself.
Old Oct 21 2019, 11:03 AM

We are aware that the Shrinking window is back again when sending gifts from the gift page.
Please do NOT post about it in this thread as this is just for feedback about the new release. We will update the following post as we get information:
Shrinking window when sending gifts from the Gift Page
The developers are aware that the problem is back again and have contacted Facebook about it!

Clickable Help Links:

Last edited by Tiger; Oct 21 2019 at 11:13 AM.
Old Oct 22 2019, 04:24 AM

Default Trading Market

Looked everywhere on where to post this....just wondering if they are still working on the Trading Marketplace?
Old Oct 22 2019, 04:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dana1971 View Post
Looked everywhere on where to post this....just wondering if they are still working on the Trading Marketplace?
Hi Dana1971,

I have moved your post to the new release thread as you are asking about an item from the release. The last thing they worked on was the beige status for the trade marketplace. They have not said if they will be making further changes there. The only thing left to release is the fish section in the buy regulars in the warehouse. Keep an eye on the 1st post on page one. Raul will update that if he changes anything.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Oct 22 2019, 06:24 AM

Default Trading Market

Just wondered because if someone has nothing in their super facility and they are only wanting to sell something, they stay Tan. Myself and others are only interested in the Super Facility items, plus they will be Tan and have nothing but items they want to sell. Gets so confusing on who you've clicked on and who you haven't. Would be great if the people who want to sell something were a different color.
Closed Thread