Old Jul 29 2019, 06:42 PM

I checked that yesterday never got the 25 farmcasg for hitting levels 1025-1050
Old Jul 29 2019, 06:49 PM

Okay. n/m maybe I misread it a few days ago
Old Jul 29 2019, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladymecca View Post
I checked that yesterday never got the 25 farmcasg for hitting levels 1025-1050
Please scroll down the page till you see 2019-04-22 and you should see new levels 25, farmcash 69/ levels 1025->1050

You had 44 farmcash then 25 were added for a total of 69 farmcash
Old Jul 29 2019, 06:56 PM
Account Not Linked

The new levels very confusing .The highest level anyone got last April was 1025 and never increased the level to 1050 Those of us us who are long time players would have certainly reached the 1050 back then
February 7th new level increases came out 25 FC for level 1000 -1025
More confusing lol
Old Jul 29 2019, 06:59 PM

yay more farm cash
Old Jul 29 2019, 07:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kongo View Post
The new levels very confusing .The highest level anyone got last April was 1025 and never increased the level to 1050 Those of us us who are long time players would have certainly reached the 1050 back then
February 7th new level increases came out 25 FC for level 1000 -1025
More confusing lol
Hi Kongo,
You went from level 1025 up to level 1050 on April 22nd and received your 25 farm cash then.

The levels were increased from 1025 to 1050 in the April release. And 1050 to 1075 today.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Jul 29 2019 at 08:35 PM.
Old Jul 29 2019, 08:35 PM
Senior Moderator

New update from Raul:

Post Release Updates - July 29th, 7:20PM

- Released 25 new levels, see more details at the top of this post.

- When you try to create a new Super Facility offer, if you haven't upgraded any Facility to a Super Facility on the current week yet, we will show a text letting you know about it with a link to open the Super Facility Manager.

- Closed offers now show a picture of the farmer who bought your products. The neighbours section will always show the farmer Facebook picture if that farmer is also your neighbour. It will show a generic person silhouette if that farmer is not your neighbour. If you want to remove yourself from that farmer neighbour list, click on his silhouette to visit his farm and then click the toolbox icon on the bottom left and then the blue neighbour icon with the red cross.

The Trade Marketplace offers will show the avatar picture if you and the farmer are still both at the Trade Marketplace or it will show a blue or purple generic avatar picture if any of you leave the Trade Marketplace. In both cases you can click the generic avatar to navigate to that farmers farm.

Post Release Updates - July 29th, 9:30PM

- We have news from Facebook that the issue about the duplicated screens when posting and sending gifts is fixed, however we still see developers complaining to Facebook that the issue is still present for some users. If you still have the issue, please report it on this thread.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Tiger; Jul 30 2019 at 02:42 PM.
Old Jul 30 2019, 01:40 PM
barbgardener
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
New update from Raul:

- We have news from Facebook that the issue about the duplicated screens when posting and sending gifts is fixed, however we still see developers complaining to Facebook that the issue is still present for some users. If you still have the issue, please report it on this thread.
I am still getting duplicated screens during a session when using Google Chrome version 75 still. However if I use Facebook Gameroom I don't get duplication of postings.
Old Jul 30 2019, 02:47 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbgardener View Post
I am still getting duplicated screens during a session when using Google Chrome version 75 still. However if I use Facebook Gameroom I don't get duplication of postings.
Hi barbgardener,

Thank you for your report.

Could you please try clearing your browser caches and then see if you still get it after that.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jul 30 2019, 05:26 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Update from Raul

Post Release Updates - July 30th, 6:20PM

- According to Facebook, users who are still experiencing the duplicated screens when posting and sending gifts have to clear their browser cache to fix the issue, please report here if after clearing your browser cache you are still having the issue.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Closed Thread