Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Dec 19 2019, 01:44 PM

thank you Raul and Team!
Old Dec 19 2019, 04:46 PM
Account Not Linked

Thanks for the update. One question, though, regarding #5 "Usage Bar indicator in Storage Screen." My capacity usage is showing at 66%, but sixty-six percent of what? What defines 100% capacity?
Old Dec 19 2019, 04:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulcinea View Post
Thanks for the update. One question, though, regarding #5 "Usage Bar indicator in Storage Screen." My capacity usage is showing at 66%, but sixty-six percent of what? What defines 100% capacity?
Hi Dulcinea,
We have no way of telling you what your maximum total is because there are too many variables to calculating the total.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 19 2019, 05:30 PM

6. Facility Usage Bar indicator in 'Show Facility Info' Screen: In the 'Show Names' screen, if you click the 'Show Facility Info' button, under each Farm Name you will also see a bar indicating how full of facilities that farm is and how much empty room remains. What do I have to do to see that. I Can't find the way
Old Dec 19 2019, 05:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clohar View Post
6. Facility Usage Bar indicator in 'Show Facility Info' Screen: In the 'Show Names' screen, if you click the 'Show Facility Info' button, under each Farm Name you will also see a bar indicating how full of facilities that farm is and how much empty room remains. What do I have to do to see that. I Can't find the way
Hi Clohar,
Exactly what it say. Click on Show Names of the Farm Selector. Then click on Show Facility Info. The bar is in blue on the bottom edge of each farm's breakdown of the types of facilities on it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 19 2019, 07:55 PM

Default New Facilities

The new facilities have not shown up for me to buy. The Gutter & Nail ones. i know you can & will fix that. Thank You !!!
Old Dec 19 2019, 08:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sookie284 View Post
The new facilities have not shown up for me to buy. The Gutter & Nail ones. i know you can & will fix that. Thank You !!!
Hi Sookie,
I moved your post to the new release thread as that is what you are talking about.
From the first post of this thread:
10. Gutter Supplies Factory (Coins) (Coming in a few days):

11. Nail Salon Supplies Factory (FC) (Coming in a few days):

12. Gutter Repair Services (Coins) (Coming in a few days):

13. Nail Salon (FC) (Coming in a few days)

Note that they each say coming in a few days, so they have not been released yet.
Old Dec 20 2019, 10:07 AM

Millions thanks Taz have a great Christmas Holiday period as well as for all Slashkey employees
Old Dec 20 2019, 12:10 PM

Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year to all The Farmtown Support Staff. You do a great job.

Dale Offord

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...9607&farm_ix=0

Last edited by marymarcel; Dec 20 2019 at 01:06 PM. Reason: post edited and moved to H&S to be answered
Old Dec 20 2019, 04:53 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Dulcinea,
We have no way of telling you what your maximum total is because there are too many variables to calculating the total.
Okay thanks, Taz. I played other games that have storage limits, and it's usually a set amount. Considering I have a lot less than my neighbors, I figure it must be pretty low if I was at 66%.