Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Apr 20 2021, 08:33 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

noticing when I harvest plow and plant. then go back the next day. the game doesnt remember i replanted new crops. and old crops have gone to waste. Happened on my wifes farms this morning. Planted 1 day crops. the crops previous planted were back and gone to waste.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 20 2021, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomanticSoul View Post
noticing when I harvest plow and plant. then go back the next day. the game doesnt remember i replanted new crops. and old crops have gone to waste. Happened on my wifes farms this morning. Planted 1 day crops. the crops previous planted were back and gone to waste.

Hi RomanticSoul

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

Were you working as superneighbor? is this the first time this problem happens?

Please provide a link to your wife farm or your wife user id number (she can find it in the message above the game screen) and tell us which farm has that problem.
Old Apr 21 2021, 11:16 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Reploting

I have a farm that have trees, fish and flowers and plots. My plotting was a mess. So I deleted all plots and wanted to re-plot for my crops. For some reason I'm not able to re-plot my farm.

any advise on what my problem might be?

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 21 2021, 11:26 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deluxxe View Post
I have a farm that have trees, fish and flowers and plots. My plotting was a mess. So I deleted all plots and wanted to re-plot for my crops. For some reason I'm not able to re-plot my farm.

any advise on what my problem might be?
Hi Deluxxe,
I moved your post to the subject thread about plowing.
I am sorry, but what you are asking about is lyering. We are not allowed and can not allow anyone to post instructions on layering in the forums. We can not tell you what layerng tricks are wirking or what tricks will work after the game is completely released.
Even though layering is allowed it is possible this can cause problems with your farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 21 2021, 03:30 PM
Account Not Linked

I sent in a reply this morning but after checking it again what happen when i go to plant a whole bunch of y come up together and nothing is planted.
Old Apr 21 2021, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaylene Moorehead View Post
I sent in a reply this morning but after checking it again what happen when i go to plant a whole bunch of y come up together and nothing is planted.
Hi Gaylene Moorehead

Im sorry but this is the first post about this problem you post on the forums.

Could it be possible you send a ticket to Support instead? If so please check your spam folder to see if Support response is there.

Also, if you wish, please let us know exactly what is happening when you plant, which tool you use, if you are planting your own farm or you are working as super neighbor.

If the problem is in a specific farm, let us know which one and also provide your id number. You can find it in the message above the game screen.
Old Apr 25 2021, 11:59 AM

Default layers

I have been off Farm Town for a few months. The last time I was really active you could still layer your farms. I know that it was a glitch in the system and not meant to be part of the game. I have been unable to use the technique and I was wondering if that glitch has been fixed. Please let me know and forgive me if this was not an acceptable way to ask.
Old Apr 25 2021, 12:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lip View Post
I have been off Farm Town for a few months. The last time I was really active you could still layer your farms. I know that it was a glitch in the system and not meant to be part of the game. I have been unable to use the technique and I was wondering if that glitch has been fixed. Please let me know and forgive me if this was not an acceptable way to ask.
Hi Lip,
I have moved your post to the subject thread about crops.
I am sorry, but we can not offer any information on what layering tricks are working or not or if they will work again later. Nor can any instructions be posted in the forums for layering as those can cause problems with your farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 25 2021, 07:53 PM

Hi Taz.
Thank you for your response. I did read the statement under "Is it cheating" (I think that was the title of the thread) about layering messing up your farm and the game. I will refrain from doing it unless it becomes a real farm town technique.
Old Apr 27 2021, 11:16 AM
Account Not Linked

hi i was wondering why all my crops are disappearing on my farms 17 and 29 have done all that needs doing to clear stuff and still disappearing i will have 2 farms with no crops at this rate lol thanks for your help

Tags
can't plant, can't plow, can't see crops, crop growth times, crops, farm stats, harvest, harvesting, harvesting crops, offline, plant, plow, seeding