Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 24 2010, 06:51 PM

Hats off to the developers! I am loving the new facilities. Yes, it takes a bit of exploring to find what to click and understand the process, but all easy and fun! I am loving the extra money and now will play around with alternating between wheat with other crops in the same area, etc. I am about to make room for the sugar refinery too, now that I am having so much fun with the other two facilities. Thanks again and thanks for answering everyones' questions with such patience!
Old Mar 24 2010, 07:53 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I just checked on my production of cheeses and butter...and noticed a button in the upper left hand corner for processing faster. When I clicked on it, a window popped up saying "coming soon!", we will soon be able to process faster...and it would somehow involve our friends?

Super dooper!!! But....can we get a bigger hint on the friend thing? Pleeeease.

Last edited by prettyponies; Mar 24 2010 at 07:58 PM.
Old Mar 24 2010, 08:33 PM
Account Not Linked

seems great at first until i loaded 2 farms worth or sugar into the refinery and thought it would be done in 2 hours...only to find out it's 2 hours per 10 lots. So i have 10 days to wait to get my money back. WAY too slow imo. It's going to taek forever just to make the $200k back i paid for the refinery.
Old Mar 24 2010, 08:46 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Granny View Post
HOW do you make coins or points using the new facilities? i keep using them but not seeing any coins or points for it. i cant find any info on how this works?
Look in the official thread for help with the new Facilities
It's over in the Help and Support section, here..
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=311070

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 24 2010, 08:48 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero 1 View Post
But mandie is right to have to wait 5 days just to make an extra 67 coins per plot is a waste of time. if you plant peppers twice over 4 days you make a lot more coin for a day less I think it is a waste of time too.

Peppers 378 per plot over 2 days so 4 days is 756 and a day less instead of 178 over 5 days.
but you have to remember not everyone lives on farm town like we do lol they can't be here as much .. so in that instance the new facilities are really great.. plus you can plant a bunch of the wheat or sugar and harvest it. send it to the factory then go about planting other crops while they are being processed .......

GOD Bless The USA

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Old Mar 24 2010, 08:52 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyHallow View Post
but you have to remember not everyone lives on farm town like we do lol they can't be here as much .. so in that instance the new facilities are really great.. plus you can plant a bunch of the wheat or sugar and harvest it. send it to the factory then go about planting other crops while they are being processed .......
i understand.....but the facility shouldn't cost $200k and take up so much space. Not much return on investment imo.
Old Mar 24 2010, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by illegalimmigrant View Post
seems great at first until i loaded 2 farms worth or sugar into the refinery and thought it would be done in 2 hours...only to find out it's 2 hours per 10 lots. So i have 10 days to wait to get my money back. WAY too slow imo. It's going to taek forever just to make the $200k back i paid for the refinery.
You make around 7,000 coins extra a day from the sugar refinery so around 29 days should pay for it. By comparison the Manor costs 10 times as much and generates nothing.
Old Mar 24 2010, 09:01 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorissau View Post
Spent a fortune on all three facilities and NONE OF THEM WORK... now what? I am so p.o.'ed!! I guess we need better directions. I put tons of material into each one, but nothing happens! FIX IT!! Grrrrr
here is the official thread for the new facilities questions etc..

It's over in the Help and Support section, here..
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=311070

GOD Bless The USA

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Old Mar 24 2010, 09:12 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
You make around 7,000 coins extra a day from the sugar refinery so around 29 days should pay for it. By comparison the Manor costs 10 times as much and generates nothing.
hence i don't own a manor
Old Mar 24 2010, 09:55 PM

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyHallow

illegalimmigrant reply
i understand.....but the facility shouldn't cost $200k and take up so much space. Not much return on investment imo.
I guess it just goes to show we all play for different reasons. I personally couldn't care less about the return on the investment I just like to play the game, meet my harvest buddies in the morning, and decorate. Just goes to show different players have different things that are important to them.

Not everyone will buy the facilities but will still enjoy the game.

I did buy them and am enjoying having something to generate income besides crops, even if other players consider it a low yield.

IMO the new facilities are FUN!

Last edited by LoreneC; Mar 24 2010 at 09:56 PM. Reason: clarifying who said what in the quote
Closed Thread

Tags
facilities