Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 08 2010, 10:34 AM

we need to move the animals from farm to farm, decorate the inside of our homes and paint the outsides! thanx
Old Jun 08 2010, 10:47 AM

You are doing a wonderful job, keep up the good work!
Old Jun 08 2010, 10:50 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by chloekin View Post
All great additions but I still continue to see very few of my neighbours requests for help in their factories and I have talked to neighbours who have similar problems. I mentioned this on the forums before but no one has addressed the issue
I believe they have addressed this many times.... be sure your neighbors don't have their messages blocked...... also a mod said that we have top friends on FB I am not sure how exactly to change that yet.... As I just learned about this.. perhaps a moderator can tell us.... This is a FB issue not an issue with FarmTown however.....

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 08 2010, 10:51 AM

Ty so much for all u do! Love Farm Town!!!!!
Old Jun 08 2010, 11:41 AM

Thank you so much. The updates for this game NEVER disappoint, you guys just keep making Farm Town better and better.
Old Jun 08 2010, 11:43 AM

Thanks so much!! I love the new additions!! (But i was really expecting the textile mill to look like a little cottage industry and artsy type of building instead of a major factory but you cant win them all..LOL!)

Just wondering, can any of you get to play Farmtown now? I cant..it says its temporarily down or moved to a new address. I attribute it to the new additions and everyone is playing at the same time. Its ok because its giving me a well needed rest from FT but there goes my grapes!! I bet its gone rotten by now..
Old Jun 08 2010, 11:55 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanie's farm View Post
Thanks so much!! I love the new additions!! (But i was really expecting the textile mill to look like a little cottage industry and artsy type of building instead of a major factory but you cant win them all..LOL!)

Just wondering, can any of you get to play Farmtown now? I cant..it says its temporarily down or moved to a new address. I attribute it to the new additions and everyone is playing at the same time. Its ok because its giving me a well needed rest from FT but there goes my grapes!! I bet its gone rotten by now..
Nanie since you already have the Forum open there is a "Play Farm Town" link up top here... try clicking on that to get on the game...... generally if all other links fail this one don't........

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 08 2010, 11:58 AM

TNKS!! i really need to check on my grapes...
Old Jun 08 2010, 12:12 PM

loving the new items ..... just to let u know i'm level 90 with nearly 4 million xp and i buy into very little of the new stuff ...i have no factories and the odd rabbbit or duck roaming about ... i like the houses as they've been upgraded and have probably bought and sold one of every item...wot i,m trying to say is i'm happy playing the game as it is and i dont need enticing to continue ...plow,sow,reap...thats my game so as long as thats always possible i dont think my interest will fade ....one moan...why is farm 4 so expensive to upgrade ... it wud take ages to make it pay for itself and therefore not worth buying (though i have the small version) anyway cheers from one happy customer: )
Old Jun 08 2010, 12:28 PM

Seems like we are going to need alot of sheep and llamas seeing it takes 2 days to harvest them. Perhaps you could shorten the time it takes to harvest them or increase the yield per animal. I bought a bunch of each, and don't mind buying more, but they take space and cause the farm to load too slowly. I already moved my facilities to another farm so that people working them wouldn't give up and not come.
Closed Thread