Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Sep 27 2014, 10:54 AM

as time goes ..more people will join in......an more CQ's will open ...... hence more to choose from .......
Old Sep 27 2014, 11:14 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch85 View Post
Sadly so many of my friends and neighbors are choosing not to do the co-op quests, which means I can't get enough of what I need to do my own quests. I'm afraid they are "shell shocked" about these quests because of their experience with the other farm game.
Sorry to hear that Dutch. Maybe you can talk to them and tell them this is not like the other game. There isn't any posting or begging needed on the newsfeed for these. It is all handled within the game and up to them to check their neighbors quests for items they need or can sell.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 27 2014, 11:48 AM

May I put in a happy word for the blue quests? This morning I had a 10 stepper and after one round of my neighbors I fulfilled all but 5 steps. (less than a third of my neighbors play) That meant I could use my 5 flags for help (actually, I only needed 4, wish I could save the last one and move it on to the next quest) Give it a chance, don't use your flags till you check your friends and neighbors for help and give the Devs some slack, it's on its third day!!!! Happy questing!!
Old Sep 27 2014, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Raul just posted updates on the co-op quests:

Post Release Updates - September 26th, 1:00AM EST

Cooperative Quests changes:

-To help on the initial phase we increased the expiration time for all Cooperative Quests by 3 days, this applies only to newly created quests, this may go down or up again in the future
-To help on the initial phase we increased the Buy limit per single quest from 1 to unlimited, this number may go down again in the future
-We now show how many coins were spent or earned when buying and selling products to friends
-Show explanation with the meaning of the blue dot when someone opens a neighbour Quest Manager that doesn't have any active quests
-Fixed bug that was showing null in some Cooperative Quest Managers
The increase in time for completing the coop quest should be a big help in keeping people interested. TY. I hope it stays in place. So much of these quests is chance that neighbors having a quest open with at least some of the items you need to allow us to use the Help Notes effectively. I was also glad to see I could buy more than 1 item from the same person. With the limit being so low on the number of neighbors and only a small percentage doing the quests, we need some extra help.
Old Sep 27 2014, 11:57 AM

nobody has answered my question,see post number 252,thanks
Old Sep 27 2014, 12:03 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by boduke66 View Post
quick question in regards to the new cooperative quests,do they count as part of the challenge 8 quests in 7 days or are they separate,just wondered,sorry if i have posted this in the wrong thread.
Quote:
nobody has answered my question,see post number 252,thanks
They are suppose to be completely separate from the other quests.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Sep 27 2014, 12:05 PM

okay thanks for your quick reply,much appreciated
Old Sep 27 2014, 12:10 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
okay thanks for your quick reply,much appreciated
Your welcome.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Sep 27 2014, 01:04 PM

i wish we had the choice to use some of our stuff maybe when you have hit 75 percent done from friends
Old Sep 27 2014, 01:36 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyMare View Post
I am finding it very frustrating not to be able to help Friends and Neighbours once my own CQ is finished - so decided to not start the last step until the Quest will soon expire, so hopefully will always have one open.
Question - can Friends and Neighbours still get apples from me - see attached (hopefully) snip? Attachment 21934
Also - is it technically possible to show the blue dot on the My Neighbours TAB rather than just on the in game My Neighbours Bar?
Fun so far, but more daunting and time-consuming than the original quests
i've got a few neighbors doing the CQs and found a couple that were done up to the last step. the Buy button was there (greyed out because i didn't need the item).

sooo, i've decided to let my quests sit until they're going to expire that day before doing the last step. that way, my neighbors have more quests to choose from for ingredients and hopefully they'll let their quests sit till the last day too so i have more chance at getting the ingredients i need.

this will have the added bonus of being able to save my stickies for rare items.

----
and... dear devs: plz plz Sort by QC on neighbor bar with you being first so the bar starts at the beginning and not in the middle.
Closed Thread