Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 04 2014, 08:26 PM

ok...... today again .i had 8 regular quest completed last nite ..... i go to cash in ......an only have 7 ...... this is the 2nd time this has happened....the prior one i had 8 complete ...... went to cash in.......an only had 6

love the game ..... ty for your hard work

Earl
Old Nov 04 2014, 08:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurican View Post
ok...... today again .i had 8 regular quest completed last nite ..... i go to cash in ......an only have 7 ...... this is the 2nd time this has happened....the prior one i had 8 complete ...... went to cash in.......an only had 6

love the game ..... ty for your hard work

Earl
Hi Hurican,
I am sorry, but your last collection on Oct 28th was for 2 farm cash. In that date you collected at 12:02 PM eastern time.
You completed 1 quest on the 28th at 4:25 PM eastern after you collected. That quest you lost for today's collection because you did not collect tonight until 9:03 PM eastern which is a delay of 9 hours.
Quests are only good for 7 days exactly to the second after the last step is completed. For you to have collected 2 farm cash today you would have needed to collect before 4:25 PM eastern time today.
This is why we recommend if a quest is not going to be done before your collection time that you wait to start the last step for at least a day after you have collected if you can. That will give you a buffer of time in case you can't collect on time.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 04 2014, 10:01 PM
Account Not Linked

Post Release Updates - November 4th, 5:00PM EST

- Bug Fix: The Fish Tiradito in the Peruvian Restaurant was not granting any XP
- The game will not shift down anymore in lower resolutions (width of 1024 pixel or less)

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
Old Nov 05 2014, 05:51 AM

My farmtown had moved to the centre of the screen and about half way down on the scroll bar, as of yesterday it is now back to the left hand side in the right place, but down the right hand side where the advertisements are there is about half an inch missing, i have my screen on 100% and stretched to either side of the screen, it doesnt matter if i make the screen bigger or smaller the edge of the farmtown screen is still missing being taken over by the adverts, i have the first box at the top the help box missing and down in the brown box the yellow toolbox and map box are only half on the screen, help please
Old Nov 05 2014, 06:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brenda steele View Post
My farmtown had moved to the centre of the screen and about half way down on the scroll bar, as of yesterday it is now back to the left hand side in the right place, but down the right hand side where the advertisements are there is about half an inch missing, i have my screen on 100% and stretched to either side of the screen, it doesnt matter if i make the screen bigger or smaller the edge of the farmtown screen is still missing being taken over by the adverts, i have the first box at the top the help box missing and down in the brown box the yellow toolbox and map box are only half on the screen, help please
Hi brenda,

I am so sorry this is happening, After facebook did whatever they did to cause this issue, our developers have had to try to make it work on lower resolutions screens. unfortunately this has a side effect of the ads overlapping the farm by a few pixels. If i may suggest a couple of options?

1. Use an Adblocker to remove the ads from the page

2. Increase your screen resolution to the next one up?

If you need assistance, just let me know and i will try to help.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Nov 05 2014, 07:30 AM

I have tried different resolutions, just increases or decreases the size of the page not the size of the farm, I do use an adblocker but still have the white panel where the ads should be down the side, still cutting off just under half an inch of the right side of the screen, if i try increasing the zoom as in 110% or reducing it say 90% it still has the same effect as increasing and decreasing the resolution, the whole screen changes not the size of the farm or the size of the ad panel
Old Nov 05 2014, 10:55 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyMare View Post
Post Release Updates - November 4th, 5:00PM EST

- Bug Fix: The Fish Tiradito in the Peruvian Restaurant was not granting any XP
- The game will not shift down anymore in lower resolutions (width of 1024 pixel or less)

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
and thank you (notso)LazyMare for posting the updates here
Old Nov 05 2014, 05:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by brenda steele View Post
I have tried different resolutions, just increases or decreases the size of the page not the size of the farm, I do use an adblocker but still have the white panel where the ads should be down the side, still cutting off just under half an inch of the right side of the screen, if i try increasing the zoom as in 110% or reducing it say 90% it still has the same effect as increasing and decreasing the resolution, the whole screen changes not the size of the farm or the size of the ad panel
Hi Brenda,
What resolutions did you try?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 06 2014, 06:26 PM

Will you be releasing Thanksgiving items for gifting and a Thanksgiving section to replace the Halloween items still in production?
Old Nov 06 2014, 06:56 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

wish they would, halloween was a week ago
Closed Thread