Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 08 2014, 01:11 AM

Since the new up date I am getting the x025 error when I go to the store and have to click on the green arrow and reloads game.
Old Nov 08 2014, 06:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindier View Post
Since the new up date I am getting the x025 error when I go to the store and have to click on the green arrow and reloads game.
Hi cindier

Sorry about your problem, cindier, please try all suggestions given in the following thread

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=602774

If after trying all them, you still have problems, please post a reply in that thread, thank you
Old Nov 09 2014, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Hurican,
I am sorry, but your last collection on Oct 28th was for 2 farm cash. In that date you collected at 12:02 PM eastern time.
You completed 1 quest on the 28th at 4:25 PM eastern after you collected. That quest you lost for today's collection because you did not collect tonight until 9:03 PM eastern which is a delay of 9 hours.
Quests are only good for 7 days exactly to the second after the last step is completed. For you to have collected 2 farm cash today you would have needed to collect before 4:25 PM eastern time today.
This is why we recommend if a quest is not going to be done before your collection time that you wait to start the last step for at least a day after you have collected if you can. That will give you a buffer of time in case you can't collect on time.
Ok thanks ......... collection time moved to day time ....... an i wasn't here to collect on time ...... thank you for explaining it for me ...... your awesome !!
Old Nov 11 2014, 11:50 AM

The Game guide -trains need and update. Still says "You can NOT have 2 of the same locomotives."

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...6759&farm_ix=3
Old Nov 11 2014, 10:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamePondarosa View Post
The Game guide -trains need and update. Still says "You can NOT have 2 of the same locomotives."
Hi MadamePondarosa,
The Game Guide chapter on Trains has been updated. Thanks for pointing this out.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 14 2014, 06:02 AM

Hi Taz.
Not sure when this started, only just noticed it, but when friends work my facilities all the %,s decease except the bank. This stops at 72% (around that), regardless of how many have work the facilities. Needless to say at this rate I will never meet the targets for belts/dans. Hope u can help. thx
Old Nov 14 2014, 06:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave1949 View Post
Hi Taz.
Not sure when this started, only just noticed it, but when friends work my facilities all the %,s decease except the bank. This stops at 72% (around that), regardless of how many have work the facilities. Needless to say at this rate I will never meet the targets for belts/dans. Hope u can help. thx
Hi, taz isn't around at the moment, but maybe i can help? The bank isn't workable like the other facilities as it uses coins to refill, exactly like the mineral mines, open pit mines, bee farm etc hope this helps

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Nov 14 2014, 06:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
Hi, taz isn't around at the moment, but maybe i can help? The bank isn't workable like the other facilities as it uses coins to refill, exactly like the mineral mines, open pit mines, bee farm etc hope this helps
Thx Rob, Im getting old, forgot that. lol
Old Nov 14 2014, 06:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave1949 View Post
Thx Rob, Im getting old, forgot that. lol
You're very welcome

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Nov 14 2014, 05:44 PM

Default sneak peaks for November?

Hey devs, great job as always... My question is this: will the new update include more levels? Many of us are maxed out at level 575. What other additions are you working on? Keep up the great work.
Closed Thread