Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Oct 30 2015, 12:31 AM

Developers' statement:

- When hiding things we removed the red lines marking the spot of the hidden items, they were slowing down the game significantly when dragging and farming in a farm with lot of red lines.

I find the red lines helpful when planting a grove of new trees in the middle of a tree forest. Mine disappeared a few hours ago in the middle of planting trees.

I hope we get them back or at least an option to show the red squares.

Larry
Old Oct 30 2015, 12:35 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granny T View Post
This just happened today, has not happened before. When I hide the trees there are no red squares like there were before. What happened? Thanks.
Hi Granny T,
Raul stated in his updated tonight "- When hiding things we removed the red lines marking the spot of the hidden items, they were slowing down the game significantly when dragging and farming in a farm with lot of red lines.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 30 2015, 12:54 AM

I can't plant trees ...........
Old Oct 30 2015, 01:15 AM

Not sure but since the update tonight,i cannot turn decorations off when visiting my neighbors farms,they show up even though i have them turned off under preferences,just wanted to make you all aware of this.the farm its happening on,is one of the farms of a super neighbor,not sure if that matters or not.

Last edited by boduke66; Oct 30 2015 at 01:19 AM.
Old Oct 30 2015, 01:36 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

thank you for always listening to your members....sometimes the issues are out of your control yet you work to solve the issues...hiccups happen.. I appreciate that you continue to communicate with members as you work though the problems..

MY SUGGESTION..ft players if you see your friends complaining refer them to the forum and look at their updates.
Old Oct 30 2015, 01:40 AM

I've opened My Facility Manager for the first time today and everything is jumbled up. I normally have mine set to Custom Order, if I click it to go alphabetically it does it, but when I click for Custom Order it's still all muddled up and not as I have usually have it .

Just thought you ought to know.

Oh, and I did clear the memcache and tried twice.

Edit: I've just clicked on Production Chain and the listing is almost how I normally have it...weird.
Old Oct 30 2015, 01:57 AM

when i am working my supper neibour farm everything is showing up this just started happing
Old Oct 30 2015, 02:13 AM

Level:
XP:

While working my neighbor's facilities, that white arrow keeps showing up! It won't go away!
Old Oct 30 2015, 02:30 AM

Level:
XP:

totally p#$$%d off now.. I had all my facilities sorted using Customize... now they are all suddenly in alphabetical order.. so I went and commenced to Customize again.. nothing stuck!! the hours it will take to go through and do this all over again is mind boggling.. 191 normal facs, plus all the referrals, plus all the non workables by friends not to mention animal barns.. not happy folks.. done memcache, cleared download and browsing history and cache and nothing stays saved.. hoping this glitch is fixed soon.. may need to leave the farming for a week or so and hope its all back to normal by then.. just having a whinge...

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 30 2015, 02:32 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Custom Order on Facilities

[quote=dave1949;6010318]What is happening, the game improved, now its worse than 3 days ago[/QUOTE

Many things have improved for me, but tonight I noticed that my Facilities are out of the custom order that they had been early today.
Closed Thread