Old Sep 11 2018, 09:31 PM

YAY A new farm. Kudos.............
Old Sep 12 2018, 03:14 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

this new Belts and Dans is a bit of a challenge, message said "you have 215 Belts and Dans" but its really hard to just pick 5 out of all of those and then have all the rest go to waste, LOL
Old Sep 13 2018, 12:59 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

2. Decreased trees maturity times: All trees maturity times were decreased by 1 Day except: Pine, Oak, Bamboo, Ebony, Maple, Teak, Cedar, Chestnut, Durian, Macadamia, Chokecherry and Magnolia trees.

I also see that the trees that are gift have not changed on maturity time and that is a bummer, cnerry, peach, pear and the others are needed as much as the bought trees, which brings me to my question since a long time ago... when are you going to release those gifted trees and put them on the store to buy? Still have to go and get them you know where if you want a quantity of them... please guys we need those trees, put them on the store so we can buy them.. Thanks.
Old Sep 13 2018, 01:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
2. Decreased trees maturity times: All trees maturity times were decreased by 1 Day except: Pine, Oak, Bamboo, Ebony, Maple, Teak, Cedar, Chestnut, Durian, Macadamia, Chokecherry and Magnolia trees.

I also see that the trees that are gift have not changed on maturity time and that is a bummer, cnerry, peach, pear and the others are needed as much as the bought trees, which brings me to my question since a long time ago... when are you going to release those gifted trees and put them on the store to buy? Still have to go and get them you know where if you want a quantity of them... please guys we need those trees, put them on the store so we can buy them.. Thanks.
Hi Texas Belle,
The gifted trees did drop in time to grow. The peach & pear dropped from 4 days to 3 days. And the cherry dropped from 5 days to 4 days.
If you want to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestion section. It is up to the developers whether they want to or can do your suggestions.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 14 2018, 04:43 AM

Since the last update I notice people are getting job completion bonues even if they dont do all the work. Why is this?
Old Sep 14 2018, 05:08 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave1949 View Post
Since the last update I notice people are getting job completion bonues even if they dont do all the work. Why is this?
Hi dave1949,

That shouldn't be happening. All you sure you hired them for all jobs on all farms that had work on them? None of the work could have become ready after you had sent the hire out or after they had finished a farm? If it's not that which jobs is it they are not doing?

Edit to add: I have just tested this with all jobs except flowers. I was unable to collect the job completion bonus without finishing all jobs.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Sep 14 2018 at 05:27 AM.
Old Sep 14 2018, 05:46 AM

HI Tiger, I hired for fish and trees she did the trees not the fish. I have not message the person it came up on screen xxxx job completion on farmxx
Old Sep 14 2018, 06:13 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave1949 View Post
HI Tiger, I hired for fish and trees she did the trees not the fish. I have not message the person it came up on screen xxxx job completion on farmxx
Hi dave1949,

Thank you for the additional information. The only thing i can think is for some reason the request did not go through correctly. Try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and try again.

If this keeps on happening to you please report it to support. They may have more reports on this.

To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/
You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Sep 14 2018 at 06:26 AM.
Old Sep 14 2018, 04:55 PM

Hi farmers

Raul has just updated the New Release thread with the following information:

Post Release Updates - September 14th, 5:30PM

- BugFix: Player names not showing in the Farmtown Wall Request.
Old Sep 14 2018, 07:43 PM

does anyone have an updated list of harvest times for the trees?
Closed Thread