Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jan 18 2021, 11:53 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinabelle1955 View Post
I am consuming fuel when I work on my farms. Should I even bother at this point? I also am not receiving any monies for harvesting, fishing etc. Bottom line should I just take a break from this game?

Thank you
Hi Tinabelle,
I moved your post to the thread about the migration since you are able to lay. Please in the future post here instead of the HTML thread.

When you work you are consuming fuel, but when you stop and put the tool down the fuel is restored to your total.

You do not receive coins for harvesting your own farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 18 2021, 12:23 PM

Can't find my flour mill - Hasn't showed up at all since the switch to HTML5 Get this all the time:
2021-01-18 18:20:27.998 WARNERROR: DownloadWorker-4.DonwloadAsync. Error getting: https://cdn.slashkey.com/flash/farm/...31-235959/Item Assets/items/watermill3/watermill2.png - Unknown Error

Your USER ID number ( 787339060 )
Old Jan 18 2021, 12:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffie1943 View Post
Can't find my flour mill - Hasn't showed up at all since the switch to HTML5 Get this all the time:
2021-01-18 18:20:27.998 WARNERROR: DownloadWorker-4.DonwloadAsync. Error getting: https://cdn.slashkey.com/flash/farm/...31-235959/Item Assets/items/watermill3/watermill2.png - Unknown Error

Your USER ID number ( 787339060 )
Hi Muffie,
I moved your post to the thread about the migration since you are able to play. Please in the future post here instead of the HTML thread.

This has been a common issue and I am sure that it will show back up when they get the facility function added back into the game. Please be patient while they work on adding the functions in that are not currently available.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 18 2021, 02:07 PM

Default purple hand not working properly

**copied from 10/3/2018 when it was introduced. Text in parenthesis is what is not working properly**
Purple Freestyle Farm Designer (FC): When you use this tool, it will show you a screen with the following options:

a) Edit items -> this is what the green hand currently does (NOT WORKING-WILL NOT ALLOW PICKING UP FACILITY AND MOVING IT ANYWHERE WHEN NOTHING IS VISIBLE BUT FACILITIES)
b) Buy one item from the Store (ATTEMPTED TO BUY TREE OR FLOWER BUT COULD NOT PLACE IT ANYWHERE).
c) Buy multiple items from the Store (SAME...ATTEMPTED TO BUY MULTIPLE..TREE, FLOWERS AND COULD NOT PLACE THEM)
d) Use item from your Storage (ATTEMPTED TO 'USE' TREES IN STORAGE AND WOULDN'T LET ME PLACE THEM)

This will allow you to select items from the Store or Storage and overlap other items in your farm, without requiring to have physical space in the farm for the new item and without opening the Store every time.

Also, for an extra convenience, once you have selected the purple hand, you can click the Store icon to open the store and select another item to buy and place in the farm.
Old Jan 18 2021, 02:15 PM

Notice changing farms is much quicker and appreciate all your efforts.
Keep up the great work and soon we will stop *****ing so much. Hehe.
complaining that is.
God bless ya all.
Old Jan 18 2021, 02:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DitzyLuvBug2 View Post
**copied from 10/3/2018 when it was introduced. Text in parenthesis is what is not working properly**
Purple Freestyle Farm Designer (FC): When you use this tool, it will show you a screen with the following options:

a) Edit items -> this is what the green hand currently does (NOT WORKING-WILL NOT ALLOW PICKING UP FACILITY AND MOVING IT ANYWHERE WHEN NOTHING IS VISIBLE BUT FACILITIES)
b) Buy one item from the Store (ATTEMPTED TO BUY TREE OR FLOWER BUT COULD NOT PLACE IT ANYWHERE).
c) Buy multiple items from the Store (SAME...ATTEMPTED TO BUY MULTIPLE..TREE, FLOWERS AND COULD NOT PLACE THEM)
d) Use item from your Storage (ATTEMPTED TO 'USE' TREES IN STORAGE AND WOULDN'T LET ME PLACE THEM)

This will allow you to select items from the Store or Storage and overlap other items in your farm, without requiring to have physical space in the farm for the new item and without opening the Store every time.

Also, for an extra convenience, once you have selected the purple hand, you can click the Store icon to open the store and select another item to buy and place in the farm.
Hi DitzyLuvBug,
I moved your post to the thread about the migration since you are able to play. Please in the future post here instead of the HTML thread.

If you are trying to use it to layer then it is not working for that yet. You have to have a clean spot to land the items you are buying.
Old Jan 18 2021, 02:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
Am I correct in assuming that the new bar that is appearing over the neighbor bar is simply listing the requirements for the game that my computer is far and above? It may be coincidental timing, but I keep getting the dreaded Blue Screen of Death and according to Windows 10 it is a failure of the AMD GPU (5500XT) driver. This did not start happening until the 12th of January when Flash Player began being blocked by Adobe. Other applications are not doing this, but it seems to occur when I finish a group of ready crops and then jump to the next place the green bars start appearing in the watchtower chart. If no one can really answer this I will understand since not everyone has a custom rig....
Hi Qivis,
I don't have an answer for you. If it is telling you ther AMD GPU driver is failing then I would have someonbe look at it and see if the video card has a problem.
Old Jan 18 2021, 02:44 PM

Default purple hand not working properly

I guess when Raul said the purple hand was ready to use, it meant with limited function. I appreciate everything you all are diligently working on! Thank you Taz for responding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi DitzyLuvBug,

If you are trying to use it to layer then it is not working for that yet. You have to have a clean spot to land the items you are buying.
Old Jan 18 2021, 02:55 PM

Default Ext tools not working properly

I have tried to clear memcache multiple times and I still am having issues with the H/P tool being able to harvest and plow all the parts of my layered fields. Also, when trying to fish, sometimes I have to click multiple times on one pond or sea coast before I can move on. My user id # is : 100000749801650, and this is the last line : 2021-01-18 20:54:16.412 INFOMemoryStats: WebGL 2.0 WebGL Mem: 37/512 MB Video Mem: 512 MB.

Thank you,
John (aka body slammer)
Old Jan 18 2021, 03:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by body slammer View Post
I have tried to clear memcache multiple times and I still am having issues with the H/P tool being able to harvest and plow all the parts of my layered fields. Also, when trying to fish, sometimes I have to click multiple times on one pond or sea coast before I can move on. My user id # is : 100000749801650, and this is the last line : 2021-01-18 20:54:16.412 INFOMemoryStats: WebGL 2.0 WebGL Mem: 37/512 MB Video Mem: 512 MB.

Thank you,
John (aka body slammer)
Hi John,

We don't know how much of the layer will be available in this version yet, so yes there may be some problems with it. I don't think clearing the memcache is going to solve this for you. Right now we have to wait and see what is avaialbe later.
Closed Thread