Closed Thread

Old Jan 18 2021, 01:38 PM

still cannot play and others say they enjoy the game....plz help
Old Jan 18 2021, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogga View Post
still cannot play and others say they enjoy the game....plz help
Hi gogga

If you can load your farms, then read the information in the Migration thread to know which features are available
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650134

If you cannot load your farms follow the steps in the following announcement:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1
Old Jan 18 2021, 02:04 PM

Question

"As there is no facility functionality yet for you to produce fuel, we have disabled the fuel consumption for all the tools in the game until we introduce the Facilities."
As the map feature does not work and I can't hire anyone, I decided to do some of my fish on farm one. It does use my fuel.

Last edited by Taz D; Jan 18 2021 at 02:10 PM.
Old Jan 18 2021, 02:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbowles824 View Post
"As there is no facility functionality yet for you to produce fuel, we have disabled the fuel consumption for all the tools in the game until we introduce the Facilities."
As the map feature does not work and I can't hire anyone, I decided to do some of my fish on farm one. It does use my fuel.
Hi jbowles,
The fuel is showing used as you work, but as soon as you stop and put the tool down the fuel is restored.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 18 2021, 03:11 PM

Default Ext tools not working properly

I have tried to clear the memcache multiple times and my ext H/P tool is not clearing all the fields on some farms. Sometimes I can use the single harvest tool to clear parts of the un-harvested fields. Also when I try to fish using the purple boat, i have to click on the same pond or sea coast multiple times before I can go to the next pond/ sea coast. My user ID # is : 100000749801650. I am using Chrome for my browser.

Thank you,
John (aka body slammer)
Old Jan 18 2021, 03:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by body slammer View Post
I have tried to clear the memcache multiple times and my ext H/P tool is not clearing all the fields on some farms. Sometimes I can use the single harvest tool to clear parts of the un-harvested fields. Also when I try to fish using the purple boat, i have to click on the same pond or sea coast multiple times before I can go to the next pond/ sea coast. My user ID # is : 100000749801650. I am using Chrome for my browser.

Thank you,
John (aka body slammer)
Hi John.
Your first post was moved to the thread about the Migration and answered as you can play. Please post only in that thread for any questions or problems.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 18 2021, 03:30 PM
Account Not Linked

I gave the requested info...I cannot get into the Farm Town game at all no matter what I try! Will this correct on its own eventually? I hope so!

ID#1431611187
Black Screen
White bar with last square black
Old Jan 18 2021, 03:31 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

How do I clear my browzer chath ?????

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 18 2021, 03:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roscetta View Post
I gave the requested info...I cannot get into the Farm Town game at all no matter what I try! Will this correct on its own eventually? I hope so!

ID#1431611187
Black Screen
White bar with last square black
Hi Roscetta,
It depends on what the developers find and offer as solutions. Have you tried the suggestions in the announcement at the top of each section of the forums?
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1

You have not added all the information wanted. We need the last Checkpoint number you see in the console information under your farms

Last edited by Taz D; Jan 18 2021 at 03:40 PM.
Old Jan 18 2021, 03:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob-B View Post
How do I clear my browzer chath ?????
Hi Bob-B,
The instructions for many browsers are in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl