Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 24 2014, 09:45 AM

Smile

I just found the Non-Ingredients (for me) in the drop down at the store. YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is the best dropdown ever. I made 4b+ just clearing out my inventory. The only thing I wish for now is a box to check ALL of them. WTG FT developers!
Old May 24 2014, 08:07 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Smile Suggestion for the game guide.

Thanks to all our great mods and helpers. You all do an awesome job to make this a fun game. May I suggest you update the toolbar chapter in the game guide to explain what the arrow is used for. Happy farming!

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 24 2014, 09:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillowTreeFarm View Post
Thanks to all our great mods and helpers. You all do an awesome job to make this a fun game. May I suggest you update the toolbar chapter in the game guide to explain what the arrow is used for. Happy farming!
The Game Guide is in a total rewrite process right now. Just give us a little time to finish it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 25 2014, 12:25 PM

Does that mean the land upgrades will be in order? Since the real estate function requires you to enter from the farm you are curious about, I go to the game guide to see which farm I might have enough coins to upgrade and they're out of order. 1, 2, 3, (I think) 7. It's such a small thing, but it bothers me. <sorry>

Farming since May 19, 2009
Old May 25 2014, 12:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by anstar View Post
Does that mean the land upgrades will be in order? Since the real estate function requires you to enter from the farm you are curious about, I go to the game guide to see which farm I might have enough coins to upgrade and they're out of order. 1, 2, 3, (I think) 7. It's such a small thing, but it bothers me. <sorry>
The land upgrades are in order. The first 2 farms are shown different because those are the first ones you have to buy before you can buy any of the others. The rest are shown in order.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 26 2014, 06:45 PM

Default infernal BLACK BOX

That black box in the middle of the screen takes too long, can you move it somewhere so we can type a message to someone, only bothers me on large fishing sites, you get done fishing and can't send a note cause you cant see what you've typed
Old May 30 2014, 11:46 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Sending Mobile Sprinkler

If I send my cousin the mobile sprinkler (crops) and he does not have the first mobile sprinkler, will he be able to use the one I send?

Fred Bee, gentleman farmer

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 30 2014, 11:51 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Bee View Post
If I send my cousin the mobile sprinkler (crops) and he does not have the first mobile sprinkler, will he be able to use the one I send?

Fred Bee, gentleman farmer
You will not be able to send it if he does not own the first one.
Old May 31 2014, 12:59 PM

Red face storage of the new producing trees

is there an easy way to omit them from selling on the market? or do i really have to go through all non ingredients to select what and what not to sell?

thanks
Old May 31 2014, 01:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonalm View Post
is there an easy way to omit them from selling on the market? or do i really have to go through all non ingredients to select what and what not to sell?

thanks
Use the new Non-ingredients (for me) filter, check all the boxes except the new tree crops and then you can sell all but those. That is the only way to do it. Once you set those 1 time then they will stay checked and you won't have to do it again.
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity