Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Aug 22 2021, 05:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blip View Post
I am new to quests. I have completed two quests over the course of 3 days and within the time limit. Now I get the notice that the quest was finished over 7 days ago and now ineligible.
Hi Blip,
Which quest?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 24 2021, 12:46 PM
Account Not Linked

I have a quest to load 300x champagne barrels 6yrs. I have harvested green grapes and now I am on my third time of producing champagne barrel because it does not see I have completed twice already! I have started it again and must wait 18hrs again. Am I doing something wrong?

Daveb,
Old Aug 24 2021, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveb View Post
I have a quest to load 300x champagne barrels 6yrs. I have harvested green grapes and now I am on my third time of producing champagne barrel because it does not see I have completed twice already! I have started it again and must wait 18hrs again. Am I doing something wrong?

Daveb,
Hi Daveb

When you get one of the quests for using the Winery, then it is better to have more than one so you can start a batch in each one.

For example, you need 12 champagne barrels to be able to produce Champagne aged 6yrs.

Each Winery lasts 6 hours to produce 2 champagne barrels, so if you own 6 winery and start a batch in each one of them, you will get 12 champagne barrels in 6 hours.

Winery only costs coins and after doing the quest you can send to storoge the ones you dont want but you will have them for another quest.
Old Aug 24 2021, 08:35 PM

I do not remember but that is okay and the least on my importance ladder!!!
Old Aug 24 2021, 08:48 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Daveb

When you get one of the quests for using the Winery, then it is better to have more than one so you can start a batch in each one.

For example, you need 12 champagne barrels to be able to produce Champagne aged 6yrs.

Each Winery lasts 6 hours to produce 2 champagne barrels, so if you own 6 winery and start a batch in each one of them, you will get 12 champagne barrels in 6 hours.

Winery only costs coins and after doing the quest you can send to storoge the ones you dont want but you will have them for another quest.
I have 5 winery and I still had to do this again and now it says 12 more hours! When will this ever stop?
Old Aug 24 2021, 08:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveb View Post
I have 5 winery and I still had to do this again and now it says 12 more hours! When will this ever stop?
Hi Daveb,
Did you start one batch in each winery? Since each batch takes 6 hours then 1 winery would have to do 2 batches which would take 12 hours.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 25 2021, 08:10 PM
Account Not Linked

Angry Rosehips

My quest calls for rosehips but it won't let me buy any under seeds in the store.
Old Aug 25 2021, 08:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JO OCHS View Post
My quest calls for rosehips but it won't let me buy any under seeds in the store.
Hi Jo Ochs,
I moved your post to the thread about quests. Rose Hips is 2 words. Maybe that is why you can't find them.
Old Aug 31 2021, 05:40 PM

I'm doing a Quest that needs 6 Red Wine Containers. I usually just click the "all" button when I "order" something. However, I just checked my Quest to see how far along my Wine Containers are doing and it said that 6/6 are started and 12.8 hours left for #6 to be done! The Red Wine Containers are only supposed to take 6 hours. When doing a Quest, should I just be ordering one at a time? I don't have 6 Wineries!! For example, the last Quest was for a Nipple Waterer and required 1 Plastic Granule, 1 Stainless Steel Sheet and 1 Black Pigment. I clicked "all" when ordering and the Plastic Granules took only 1 hour even though I clicked "all" (there were multiple), the Stainless Steel Sheet takes 1 hour and it was done in one hour even though multiples were clicked, same with the Black Pigment. I think this happened once before and it was with a facility that had a higher amount of hours such as 8+ hours to complete something. No matter how many of a particular item is needed, it's always only taken the time needed to complete one.
Old Aug 31 2021, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnittyGirl View Post
I'm doing a Quest that needs 6 Red Wine Containers. I usually just click the "all" button when I "order" something. However, I just checked my Quest to see how far along my Wine Containers are doing and it said that 6/6 are started and 12.8 hours left for #6 to be done! The Red Wine Containers are only supposed to take 6 hours. When doing a Quest, should I just be ordering one at a time? I don't have 6 Wineries!! For example, the last Quest was for a Nipple Waterer and required 1 Plastic Granule, 1 Stainless Steel Sheet and 1 Black Pigment. I clicked "all" when ordering and the Plastic Granules took only 1 hour even though I clicked "all" (there were multiple), the Stainless Steel Sheet takes 1 hour and it was done in one hour even though multiples were clicked, same with the Black Pigment. I think this happened once before and it was with a facility that had a higher amount of hours such as 8+ hours to complete something. No matter how many of a particular item is needed, it's always only taken the time needed to complete one.
Hi KnittyGirl

It is always better to start a batch instead of Start all when you are doing quests. In case there is a problem or issue, you will have to wait all the time for finishing a batch if you clicked in Start All.
But if you start a batch and there is a problem you are able to start another batch inmediately.

The wine quests are a little different. You need 6 Red wine containers to produce Red wine aged 3yrs.

But the winery lasts 6 hours to produce 2 units of red wine containers. If you have 3 winery, they only cost you coins, you can start 1 batch in each winery and you will collect 6 red wine containers after 6 hours.

After doing your quest you can send the other winery to your storage in case you dont want to use them, but you will have them in case you get another wine quest in the future.

Last edited by marymarcel; Aug 31 2021 at 06:13 PM.

Tags
8 quests, brown quests, completed quest, employee lifeline, friends list, gift issues, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, personal quests, quest, quest manager, quest rewards, quest time, quests, quests completed, regular quests, trader lifeline