Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Sep 14 2020, 07:08 PM

The warning is showing on my Farm 27 about duplicate Oil Refinery. I've checked and there is only one on this farm. I have no duplicates anywhere.
Old Sep 14 2020, 07:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
The warning is showing on my Farm 27 about duplicate Oil Refinery. I've checked and there is only one on this farm. I have no duplicates anywhere.
Hi NJones,
I just checked and you do have 2 oil refineries on that farm. One is along the upper left side and the other is near the lower left side.
Turn off everything except regular facilities and you will see them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 14 2020, 07:26 PM

Yes I do. Can't believe I did that. Is there a way to put it into storage or sell it without affecting anything else?
Old Sep 14 2020, 07:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
Yes I do. Can't believe I did that. Is there a way to put it into storage or sell it without affecting anything else?
Hi NJones,
If you put one of them in storage and leave the other one then your production will be fine as only one is producing. It doesn't matter which one you remove.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 15 2020, 07:03 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Notices of duplicate facilities

On farm 1 I get notified of duplicates of:
1) Aquarium Supplies Factory
2) Moroccan Restaurant
On Farm 2 I get notified of duplicate of

I am not able to find the about claimed duplicates.
How do I find them?

Thank you
Old Sep 15 2020, 08:08 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lain View Post
On farm 1 I get notified of duplicates of:
2) Moroccan Restaurant
On Farm 2 I get notified of duplicate of

I am not able to find the about claimed duplicates.
How do I find them?

Thank you
Hi Lain,

I have moved your post to the September new release thread as what you are asking about is part of this month release, which you can read up about on the 1st post on page 1 of this thread.

When the game tells you that you have duplicate facilities (farm cash ones not coin ones) on one of your farms, it tells which facilities those are in the message, you then need to show the regular and service facilities in your game preferences on that farm so that you can see them all.

If you have a considerable amount of facilities on that farm or are having difficulty locating them you can use the search tool in your toolbox to find them. Click on the tool and then type in the name of the facility you are looking for. It's up to you whether you want the section to highlight the items or hide non-matching items, the latter is probably best if you have a lot on your farm. Then click the green check mark and it will show you them. You may have to look over the whole farm to find them depending on where you placed them.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Sep 15 2020, 09:08 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi Lain,

I have moved your post to the September new release thread as what you are asking about is part of this month release, which you can read up about on the 1st post on page 1 of this thread.

When the game tells you that you have duplicate facilities (farm cash ones not coin ones) on one of your farms, it tells which facilities those are in the message, you then need to show the regular and service facilities in your game preferences on that farm so that you can see them all.

If you have a considerable amount of facilities on that farm or are having difficulty locating them you can use the search tool in your toolbox to find them. Click on the tool and then type in the name of the facility you are looking for. It's up to you whether you want the section to highlight the items or hide non-matching items, the latter is probably best if you have a lot on your farm. Then click the green check mark and it will show you them. You may have to look over the whole farm to find them depending on where you placed them.
I used the facility manager on both farms...and I find ONE of each they claim I have more then on on both farms. so I have no idea how to find the second one they ciaim I have on those two farms.
I did this BEFORE I posted asking for help
Old Sep 15 2020, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lain View Post
I used the facility manager on both farms...and I find ONE of each they claim I have more then on on both farms. so I have no idea how to find the second one they ciaim I have on those two farms.
I did this BEFORE I posted asking for help
Hi Lain

Have you used the magnifying glass as Tiger asked you?

Please provide a link to your farms. The automatic linking does not work so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=645850
Old Sep 15 2020, 03:28 PM

Hi all

About the new warning pop up for duplicated facilities on a farm, we have added the following note to the main post:

- Show a warning when loading a farm that have duplicated Farm Cash facilities, this way if you have accidentally placed a duplicated Farm Cash facility on a farm, you can move it to another farm and benefit from the extra production.

Moderator's note: Please note that if you have duplicate facilities on a farm only one of them will show up in your Facility Manager. You have to go to that farm, then open your Tool box and use the Magnifying Glass to search for them by name.
Old Sep 15 2020, 06:43 PM

IT IS FIXED!

Hi all

Raul has just updated the New Release thread with the following:

***The game is currently down, it looks like a general Facebook issue and all Facebook games are affected***.

Thanks all for your patience!

Last edited by marymarcel; Sep 16 2020 at 10:23 AM.
Closed Thread