Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Aug 12 2020, 08:17 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Fresh water bait missing

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...343&farm_ix=17

the 17,000+ fresh water bait is in storage already....
Old Aug 12 2020, 08:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhunter1978 View Post
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...343&farm_ix=17

the 17,000+ fresh water bait is in storage already....
Hi rhunter,
The 17,000+ bait that you have in storage came from you collecting on others belt bonuses. Those can not be used in your waters. They can only be used to stock your Fishing Tackle Shops.
The bait you produce in your fishing farm plants, bait gotten from gifts and from your own belt bonus posts would all go to your waters.
I see you have 4 Fishing Tackle Shops. If you are stocking bait those then that would be where your bait is going. Those use bait and do not produce them.
The only thing you can do is keep filling your fishing farm plants and maybe exchange your gifts for freshwater bait.
How fast you use your bait would depend on how many fish you have in your fresh waters items versus in the salt water items you have.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 13 2020, 02:29 AM

Default Why has my storage amounts decreased

Hi All

My storage amounts have decreased dramatically. It keeps telling me my storage if full, I have sold numerous items down from 100,000,00 to 20,000,000 but still keep getting the same message. I have bought all the extra storage that is available. This means that I can't help my neighbours out and is affecting my enjoyment of what was a great game.
Please help.

Kind regards
Sheila
Old Aug 13 2020, 06:22 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheila Marriott View Post
Hi All

My storage amounts have decreased dramatically. It keeps telling me my storage if full, I have sold numerous items down from 100,000,00 to 20,000,000 but still keep getting the same message. I have bought all the extra storage that is available. This means that I can't help my neighbours out and is affecting my enjoyment of what was a great game.
Please help.

Kind regards
Sheila
Hi Sheila,

I have moved your post to the thread related to your issue.
We always keep related posts together so it's easier to find any information for any particular subject.

When you say you've bought extra storage, I think you're referring to the super storage sheds and may have misunderstood or forgotten which capacity that they increase.

There are 2 sections of Storage:
  • Harvests& Products, which what you are getting the message about that it's full.
  • Items, which is where you store things like tools, decorations, buildings etc that you don't want on your farms at the moment. This is what the Super Storage sheds are for. They increase Item capacity not your Harvests & Products capacity.

To address your problem: It's a bit of a long read, sorry, but I'm giving you plenty of things that you can decide to do or not do, up to to you which ones you find you want or need to do to get this resolved for you.

When the game tells you that your Harvests and Products storage is full, what's happened is you have far too many harvests and products stored and there's no more room. You can see for yourself what your Harvests and Products capacity is at the top left of that section of storage. Ideally you want to try and keep that no higher than the lower end of 90% or you're going to run into this issue more often.

Have a look at the list below and see which of those you haven't tried yet, you might end up having to do all of them, but if you prefer, you can just do one then check Capacity Usage again to see if you need to do any more of them.

1. Start by opening your Facility Manager, don't store anything yet. Just Cash Out.

2. Then open your Storage and click on the blue Zip button top left. What that will do is convert any different size boxes (gift, regular and large) into regular sizes and credit you with the difference in price. When it comes to facilities it doesn't matter what size box is used. Having different size boxes of the same product uses up more capacity space than a large quantity of one size.

3. Then check your Capacity Usage percentage and see if that was enough to get it to drop down to the low 90s. If it wasn't, you need to do more.

4. You have a large quantity of Fuel stored so I suggest that you refuel to use that up. That will mean that you won't have any for your gas stations (if owned) for a while, if you are loading fuel into those to sell, until you build your supply back up again. In case you're not aware of the changes to fuel, the fuel will be added to what you have, it no longer replaces what you already have.

5. Go to market and if you have not already done so, sell all your Non Ingredients.

6. While you are at market if you have anything that is over 20 million in quantity, start selling a healthy chunk of some of those, at least half, NOT all of them. You want to drop the quantity at least below 10 million.

If there are any facilities that you don't own also have a look and see if you have large quantities of Non-Ingredients (for me) and also the quantities of what is showing under From Facilities (export) if you're participating in the Facility Chains.

It's entirely up to you which ones you sell portions of, you might not want to do that to all of them. I can't tell you what you need for your facilities and farms.

You may not want to reduce things that you know you use large quantities of or my be hard to get, like Fuel, most often used crops, premium fish (perhaps salmon, cod, squid) and animal products.

That should be enough to clear the full message.

IF it does clear the message:
  • check the the Capacity Used percentage in the Harvest & Products section and see what it has dropped to. If it's still quite high in the 90s , you need to store, cash out and sell non-ingredients daily so that the products you can no longer use isn't taking up storage space when it's not necessary.

• OR you can check the Capacity Used bar regularly over the next few days and see if it's climbing quickly with what you are doing with your facilities and farms , watch for it getting towards the high 90s as that's what will trigger the message, then cash out and sell.

IF it doesn't clear, or quickly comes back, you'll need to sell off portions of more items. I suggest you start with those that are over 10 million and really have a think if you actually need to keep more than 1 million of any particular item. Remember there are Sell 10% and Sell 33% etc you can use if you don't want to drop some of them by half.

Last edited by Tiger; Aug 13 2020 at 06:26 AM.
Old Aug 22 2020, 05:15 PM

Send a message via ICQ to SFGeorge Send a message via AIM to SFGeorge Send a message via MSN to SFGeorge
Default Super Neighbor and Harvesting Problems

This is a 2 part question, that may be related. Several days ago I posted a problem in here, but it was never addressed. As people I hired from the market harvested my crops, I was not getting all my harvests credited. In some instances, entire harvested crops were not being registered. The day I posted, NOT A SINGLE FARM harvested was entered into my stock. Since then there was a day where the person harvesting got zero crops from my farms, after working them. Now part 2... I am brand new to "super neighbors." When a super neighbor harvests your crops, aren't you supposed to get at least some of your crops that they harvested, credited to your stock? Both yesterday and today the same super neighbor worked all my farms. I got ZERO crops from ALL FARMS credited to my inventory. She claims to have received her proper portions. I just spent $40.00 on Farm Cash and now this??? You refused to entertain my question the other day. PLEASE help me now. How do I resolve these issues?
Old Aug 22 2020, 05:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFGeorge View Post
This is a 2 part question, that may be related. Several days ago I posted a problem in here, but it was never addressed. As people I hired from the market harvested my crops, I was not getting all my harvests credited. In some instances, entire harvested crops were not being registered. The day I posted, NOT A SINGLE FARM harvested was entered into my stock. Since then there was a day where the person harvesting got zero crops from my farms, after working them. Now part 2... I am brand new to "super neighbors." When a super neighbor harvests your crops, aren't you supposed to get at least some of your crops that they harvested, credited to your stock? Both yesterday and today the same super neighbor worked all my farms. I got ZERO crops from ALL FARMS credited to my inventory. She claims to have received her proper portions. I just spent $40.00 on Farm Cash and now this??? You refused to entertain my question the other day. PLEASE help me now. How do I resolve these issues?
Hi SFGeorge,
You previous post was moved and answered just as this one has been moved to the subject thread about storage. To find where your posts have been moved to please use the instructions in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594766

To answer your super neighbor question you would get as much as if you had harvested it yourself. The super neighbor only gets a percentage of what they harvest.

Your storage is now at 89% so it shouldn't be missing anything, but that is getting pretty high and may cause the loss of items from storage.

What crops have you harvested that are missing? When you are ready to harvest next time please check your storage before and after you have harvested to see if any of them are being added. Also try closing and reopening your farms and see if the amount goes up after that.

I have noticed that you have not sold non-ingredients since the July 30th. To keep your storage level down you need to sell those a little more often.

Also please try try clearing your memcache (link below) before you harvest next time, then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 12 2020, 01:58 PM

Send a message via ICQ to SFGeorge Send a message via AIM to SFGeorge Send a message via MSN to SFGeorge

Thank you very much for your time and help. This information was VERY helpful. I will implement your ideas. Have a wonderful day.
Old Sep 15 2020, 08:41 AM
Account Not Linked

my wheat is not being stored in my storage and possibly other items
Old Sep 15 2020, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's farm View Post
my wheat is not being stored in my storage and possibly other items
Hi pete's farm

Please provide a link to your farms. The automatic linking does not work so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Instructions on how to do that are in the following link:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=645850
Old Sep 23 2020, 09:41 AM

Default Selling Crops in the Market

I recently sold 9807 Acorn Squash crops in the Market. the total coins showing was over 15m, so I sold the crop and it's related stuff. I went back to my farm, but the total coins was not reflected in my total. Cleared memcache and reloaded, but still my total remained the same.

Is there anything else I should be doing on my end??

Thank you-my email is email removed

Last edited by marymarcel; Sep 23 2020 at 09:53 AM.

Tags
can not move from storage, storage, storage capacity, storage items, storage limit, storage limits, storage sheds