Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Sep 11 2020, 06:21 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwylahSkye View Post
Hi there! I have four Donuts Shops on my farms. All of them are running at 11.6% utilization, even though they have all been started and no ingredients are missing. I double-checked to make sure none of the products were disabled, and they aren't. Can you please help me with this? Thank you in advance!

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...4888&farm_ix=0
Hi TwylahSkye,

I have a feeling that you are running out of a couple of things. It might be that what is happening is after you start all the products in all your facilites, by the time it gets to the donut shops, it runs out so stops adding more batches. What happens next is you then get ingredients back from the mayor for all the bonus batches, so by the time you check to see what might be missing, you can see that you do have them. Sometimes you have to reload the game to get all the ingredients back.

Reload your game, then find the donut shops in your Facility Manager and click the Start All on only those facilities. Keep clicking it until it's at 100% or stops starting batches. Looking at your data at this time it should let you start more. If it still dosen't get to 100% mouse over the Start Batch button instead of Start All and see if there is any +1 or +10 or +30 blue buttons to the right of the Start Batch button. If there is not, click on Start Batch and see if it tells you anything is missing after that.

Last edited by Tiger; Sep 11 2020 at 06:32 AM.
Old Sep 11 2020, 12:33 PM

I have 401,000 volleyballs in my storage and and not get them into my beach Gear Renal Service facility.

Why?

Got the answer. Unchecked items

Last edited by Taz D; Sep 11 2020 at 12:40 PM.
Old Sep 15 2020, 01:50 PM

I am not sure if this is the correct place to post this. When I signed on to FT this morning there was a message on the screen stating that I had two Baby Supplies Factories on Farm 31 and only one would be workable. I knew that I could only have one of each on each farm. However, I do not believe I have two of them on farm 31. I looked and was not able to find another one. Plus I haven't purchased a Baby Supplies Factory since that came out, quite a while ago now. I don't understand why I would get this message. I looked in the facilities manager and it showed only one on Farm 31 but maybe the second one wouldn't show up there. Thanks.
Old Sep 15 2020, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granny T View Post
I am not sure if this is the correct place to post this. When I signed on to FT this morning there was a message on the screen stating that I had two Baby Supplies Factories on Farm 31 and only one would be workable. I knew that I could only have one of each on each farm. However, I do not believe I have two of them on farm 31. I looked and was not able to find another one. Plus I haven't purchased a Baby Supplies Factory since that came out, quite a while ago now. I don't understand why I would get this message. I looked in the facilities manager and it showed only one on Farm 31 but maybe the second one wouldn't show up there. Thanks.
Hi Granny T

The message you saw was added yesterday to the farms where farmers have duplicate factories.
From Raul notes for the New Release:

Post Release Updates - September 14th, 4:20PM
- Show a warning when loading a farm that have duplicated Farm Cash facilities, this way if you have accidentally placed a duplicated Farm Cash facility on a farm, you can move it to another farm and benefit from the extra production.

I visited your farm 31 and you indeed have 2 Baby Supplies Factories.

Do the following, go to that farm and put a check mark only for Show Regular Facilities in your preferences, the wrench. That way all regular facilities will show up on farm 31

Then open your Yellow Tool Box and click in the magnifying glass.

In the box, type the name of the facility and put a dot in the option for Hide non-matching items.

Then click in the green check mark and both Baby supplies factories will show up.

You can only see one in your Facility manager, as the second factory is only acting as a decoration. You have to move it to a different farm.
Old Sep 21 2020, 12:52 PM

I have tried to post a factory request for a select friends list but the box is just the screen with the "working" wheel forever without listing anyone. I have tried clearing the FT cache and on Waterfox, Chrome, and Edge (the Chromium version and not the old one) all with the same result.

Clear FT Cache
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Adobe Flash Player Settings Manager (2nd tab from the right to delete all sites)
http://www.macromedia.com/support/do...manager07.html

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives!
Old Sep 21 2020, 01:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
I have tried to post a factory request for a select friends list but the box is just the screen with the "working" wheel forever without listing anyone. I have tried clearing the FT cache and on Waterfox, Chrome, and Edge (the Chromium version and not the old one) all with the same result.
Hi Qivis,
This happens usually when you have a high amount of friends who play Farm Town. This is determined by Facebook as that is where the lists come from and the list will not load or will only partially load because of that. Have you had any problem with sending gifts as that would be the dsame lists?
There isn't anything that we can do about that as it is the data sent from Facebook that creates those lists.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 23 2020, 12:46 PM

Default Red X

When ever I store my facilities, or collect for harvesting of my facilities, the upper right corner Red X locks the page, and we have to start over. Are you working on this problem? Or am I the only one with this difficulty?

John
Old Sep 23 2020, 01:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohnK67 View Post
When ever I store my facilities, or collect for harvesting of my facilities, the upper right corner Red X locks the page, and we have to start over. Are you working on this problem? Or am I the only one with this difficulty?

John
Hi John,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the facility manager.

The only time we have seen this is if you try to go too fast and don't let the function to finish before you click the red X to close the facility manager. You need to wait until the Store All or Cash Out All are finished before you click on the Red X to close the Facility Manager.

This is nothing being worked on as we have not had any other reports on this.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 26 2020, 10:14 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Faciliy won't work

I bought 2 facilities that I have ingredients for, but they still won't show up or let me use them in the new facilities. Any suggestions?
Old Sep 26 2020, 10:21 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockinrobyn View Post
I bought 2 facilities that I have ingredients for, but they still won't show up or let me use them in the new facilities. Any suggestions?
H irockinrobyn,
I moved your post to the subject thread about facilities. We try to keep all posts organized by subject to make it easier for all to find them.

It would be helpful if you told us what facilities you bought, so we can help you.

Also please provide a link to your farms so we can check this. Going to your farm and copying the address does not work as that is a generic link that takes us to our own farms. The automatic linking does not work either so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Please follow the instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=645850

Tags
can't post from facility, cash out, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, find facility on farm, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility