Default Buy Cash

Unable to access BUY CASH
Old Sep 12 2020, 11:33 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedmunds View Post
Unable to access BUY CASH
Hi Chrisedmunds,
I have moved your post to the subject thread about farm cash.
What happens when you try to access the Buy Cash tab?
Please make sure you have cookies and pop ups allowed. There are instructions on how to do that for the more common browsers in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 15 2020, 07:05 AM
Account Not Linked

Checking on my account for when I bought FC facilities but it only goes back 6 months. How do we go back further. I am sending this on behalf of others as well. Thanks
Old Sep 15 2020, 07:50 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodkay1@bigpond.com View Post
Checking on my account for when I bought FC facilities but it only goes back 6 months. How do we go back further. I am sending this on behalf of others as well. Thanks
Hi rodkay1,

I'm sorry but that area will only show you around the last 6 months of FC activity.

If you would like to request a change for this, you can make that request in the Suggestions are of the forum.
Old Sep 16 2020, 06:23 PM

Smile Unable to purchase farm cash

Hello: How do you delete old used credit cards so that you can purchase more farm cash with a new credit card? Thanks for your help with this. Marilyn
Old Sep 16 2020, 06:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by marilynwaid40@gmail.com View Post
Hello: How do you delete old used credit cards so that you can purchase more farm cash with a new credit card? Thanks for your help with this. Marilyn
Hi Marilyn,
I moved your post to the subject thread about farm cash.
Facebook handles att farm cash purchasing transactions. You will neeed to go to your Facebook settings, then select Facebook Pay in the left column. From there you can add the new card.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 19 2020, 04:17 PM

I would like to know how to delete the used farm cash credit cards so I can purchase more farm cash with a new credit card. This seems to be a new feature to be done before you can get more farm cash. I have asked this question before but haven,t gotten an answer. Thanks Marilyn at (Email address removed for safety)

Last edited by Taz D; Sep 19 2020 at 04:27 PM.
Old Sep 19 2020, 04:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by marilynwaid40@gmail.com View Post
I would like to know how to delete the used farm cash credit cards so I can purchase more farm cash with a new credit card. This seems to be a new feature to be done before you can get more farm cash. I have asked this question before but haven,t gotten an answer. Thanks Marilyn at (Email address removed for safety)
Hi Marilyn,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about farm cash as this has nothing to do with the current release.

I have already answered you about this. Facebook handles all farm cash purchasing transactions. You will need to go to your Facebook settings, then select Facebook Pay in the left column. From there you can add the new card.
Old Oct 13 2020, 01:11 PM

Hello,Im not sure if this is the right thread but here goes. For at least 3 days,if not more, I have not been receiving my 'log-in' bonus. Is this a Farm Town issue or Face Book..thank you
Old Oct 13 2020, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irene Jater View Post
Hello,Im not sure if this is the right thread but here goes. For at least 3 days,if not more, I have not been receiving my 'log-in' bonus. Is this a Farm Town issue or Face Book..thank you
Hi Irene Jater

I moved your post to the thread for your problem in the Help&Support Forum as we can't answer you in Suggestions.
Please if you have a problem do not post it Suggestions as that section is to post ideas for the game

I think you are talking about the daily lottery, are you not getting the pop up when you enter the game for the first time that day?

Please run the memcache, link below. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm if it was open in another tab. Then reopen your farms.
Next day you enter the game for the first time, check if you get the pop up for the lottery.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Tags
buy cash, buy fc, can't buy fc, can't purchase fc, coins, farm cash, missing coins, missing farm cash, missing fc