Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Oct 12 2011, 11:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Default Freight Trains and Cargo Ships

Hello Everyone, the Developers would like to thank everyone for the suggestions in the past , they have made a note of all the current requests and have asked us to reset all the top posts and start afresh. All previous requests have been archived.

Please continue to post NEW suggestions.

In another effort to streamline these threads and to make all members feel comfortable with posting suggestions, comments or replying to suggestions is not allowed and will be removed.

Please use this thread to post your suggestions for Freight Trains and Cargo Ships
Old Apr 16 2020, 03:23 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Notification

We need a Notification when someone wants us to boost their Train like we have for the ships. I have no way of knowing unless I just randomly look in it.
Old Apr 24 2020, 11:26 AM

would be great if we could have the crops and certain products upped in the carts i have 10 trains with 10 carts attached which totals 100! 9 of them have the long crops carts even with the 80% bonus the yield no where near enough products its absurd for 35fc per cart to only allow them to transport such a small amount and with now 41 farms its near impossible unless you increase what they are carrying or implement another feature that allows us to gain more. even a tweak with the carts would help raul and devs.
Old Apr 24 2020, 03:16 PM

the Seaport Manager has a red light showing that ships are there
Could we have a yellow light to show that there are trains from others at your manager
Old Apr 28 2020, 12:24 AM

Using the Train manager since it was implemented, I have noticed the last 30 minutes, waiting for the trains to come into home base, the time is not updated incrementally. This is a problem as it impacts the turn around time of the trains. If we could know the accurate time the train will be coming in, we could be there as soon as possible and be able to get them back out as quickly as possible.
By the way, the train manager has been a big and important upgrade to the train process.
Thanks in advance for considering this upgrade, as I know you will.

Dale Offord

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...9607&farm_ix=0
Old Apr 29 2020, 02:26 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Would be nice if we could Hide trains, and Train paths.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 30 2020, 07:57 AM

please let the train manager show number of trains waiting for a boost. just like the ship manager does. please
Old May 03 2020, 01:12 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Train Manager

I was on my Super Neighbor's farm and it showed I had 5 Trains waiting on me in my Toolbox, BUT it was grayed out, so I had to go Back to my farm to boost them. We don't have to do that with Ships. We can send them on from anywhere. Please make it like that for the Trains also.........
Old May 04 2020, 02:00 AM

Train manager is brilliant accept for one thing.When you open it ,it should open on boost others trains rather than open on your own.At the most you would go into your own once a day on the others you may have to enter numerous times throughout a day.
Old May 11 2020, 08:56 AM

ships. no matter who I choose in my log. my ships always get stuck. if you someone gets on late then the rest of the log gets behind. why can't the ship hit all ports at once,or just get boosted like the trains do. like trains better than ships.