Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 04 2010, 10:49 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaylene View Post
i was the same as you...got all excited about new levels then realised I am on level 80

It would have been nice to have spread out those 20 levels further, harder to get so game last longer, 20 levels up without doing a thing, excitement did not last long.. so wish it was spread out more then people would not keep asking for more levels make it harder to get and the game would last longer...........
Old Mar 04 2010, 10:50 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

thank you devs for the new release... you can't please everyone... you guys rock.. you always come up with more for us to do. you do your best to give us things we ask for. you listen to your players. we can't ask for more than that now can we?

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 04 2010, 10:55 PM

Thank you - thank you - thank you! I had just about bailed here and moved to Country Life. I am so happy!
Old Mar 04 2010, 10:57 PM
Account Not Linked

Raul and all the devs, thank you.

Glad I have been going slowly towards some of my personal goals.

A little level jump and a few more reasons to go back to the MP and work a bit for the next 9 levels.

Folks, you get what you get, this stuff is pretty hard to build, test, code and integrate.

I did it for the past 38 years. Now I just enjoy it.

Don
Old Mar 04 2010, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anotherfarmer View Post
It would have been nice to have spread out those 20 levels further, harder to get so game last longer, 20 levels up without doing a thing, excitement did not last long.. so wish it was spread out more then people would not keep asking for more levels make it harder to get and the game would last longer...........
I can't speak for the developers but it seems to me that it would be a difficult balancing act to add the right amount of levels to please most of the people without making the top seem impossible to the lower level players.

Looking at my neighbors, I had 17 or 18 that were at level 60 prior to the upgrade. Now 7 are at 80, and one of those just barely at 80. Considering that some of my neighbors have millions of points, that's probably not bad.

There's no way they could come up with enough levels for me or for several of my neighbors, and that's ok.

Not saying it's perfect, just glad I'm not the one that has to wrestle with the decision on how high to raise the bar.
Old Mar 04 2010, 11:08 PM

where am i gonna put all the stuff buildings and decorations? lolx. yay!!!
(this is not a slam on the new additions)
Old Mar 04 2010, 11:25 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Hi - love it all - don't seem to have gone up any levels though as others have said. Did all get upgraded or am I being too impatient.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 04 2010, 11:32 PM

Thanks for the additional levels and items in the store. When I hit level 60 i tried to be hired only for harvest jobs and stayed away from plowing as much as possible to keep my XPs down.
Old Mar 04 2010, 11:40 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. H View Post
I can't speak for the developers but it seems to me that it would be a difficult balancing act to add the right amount of levels to please most of the people without making the top seem impossible to the lower level players.

Looking at my neighbors, I had 17 or 18 that were at level 60 prior to the upgrade. Now 7 are at 80, and one of those just barely at 80. Considering that some of my neighbors have millions of points, that's probably not bad.

There's no way they could come up with enough levels for me or for several of my neighbors, and that's ok.

Not saying it's perfect, just glad I'm not the one that has to wrestle with the decision on how high to raise the bar.
I agree with you I have over 500,000 xps so I knew I would be at level 80 before I even checked since level 60 was at 330,000 points. If you are at the top level now and play the game a lot chances are when new levels come out you will be at the new top level, that is just how is works. If you wont levels to gain when new ones come out you will have to take a break from the game. I know it can be frustrating I was at level 60 by less then 10,000 points when it came out and I was bummed because I had no where to go but on the flip side I could buy anything I wanted in the store. Also when the new land came out i was able to buy it that night and not have to wait to get to x level, so on one hand I had noting to work towards but on the other had I was able to get all the new stuff when it came out.

To all the people that have been saying that the developers have abandoned us if this is how they abandoned us I hope they do it more often.

@ The developers, I love most of the new stuff, also love that most of it is for coins and not farm cash. When I looked at the ST. Patrick's Day stuff at first I thought 6 items and 4 of them are for farm cash COME ON, but then I saw the gift box beside the items and realized that we could get them as gifts. Thank you for that. I don't mind stuff for farm cash but I don't like spending a lot of FC on holiday stuff that will only be out for a couple of weeks. The next update I would like to see more flowers (this is the second major update without new flowers), seeds, and more land.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Mar 04 2010, 11:49 PM
Account Not Linked

Do you know if the new levels will have titles such as Green Mogul or not?
Closed Thread