Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 12 2010, 10:45 PM
Account Not Linked

i was level 62 and have 2 farm , but i have not got farm cash for 2nd farm , help me how get the cash.Please if someone can tell me why I didn't receive the extra Farm Cash, I would greatly appreciate it.
Old Mar 12 2010, 10:53 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaobinh View Post
i was level 62 and have 2 farm , but i have not got farm cash for 2nd farm , help me how get the cash.Please if someone can tell me why I didn't receive the extra Farm Cash, I would greatly appreciate it.
You don't get cash because you have a second farm.
Old Mar 12 2010, 11:00 PM
Account Not Linked

thankyou very much tyler45 have good day,i greatly appreciate it.
Old Mar 12 2010, 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyHallow View Post
He has evidently accidentally blocked Farmtown application on his facebook page.. ask him to check that... I'm not well versed in the new facebook look to tell you how to do that perhaps someone else here is.
I've got the exact same problem and would like help to fix it too pls
Old Mar 12 2010, 11:26 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenna Doherty View Post
I've got the exact same problem and would like help to fix it too pls
Check to see if you didn't accidentally block the application.

Click on Account in the top right.
Go to Privacy Settings on the drop down menu.
Click Applications and Websites.
Find Blocked Applications and click on the Edit Blocked Applications on the right.
Find FarmTown and click remove next to it.

Hope it works
Old Mar 13 2010, 10:42 AM

Angry Cranberry trees

I have S E A R C H E D the forum over to find out about the NEW trees with the March 4th update. WHAT are the levels that will UNLOCK them. Seems this question has been asked by several ( SEVERAL ) people and still not answer. It would be great for those trying to reach different levels to have ALL the INFORMATION when the Upgrade happens. "HEADS UP"
Old Mar 13 2010, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnbravesgirl View Post
I have S E A R C H E D the forum over to find out about the NEW trees with the March 4th update. WHAT are the levels that will UNLOCK them. Seems this question has been asked by several ( SEVERAL ) people and still not answer. It would be great for those trying to reach different levels to have ALL the INFORMATION when the Upgrade happens. "HEADS UP"

I gave up getting answers from these people. The data sheet has a lot of the answers on stuff for the new trees, but still not sure on the levels they unlock. So maybe, if we wish up a star, we will get some answers from moderators far.

The Official Farm Town Data Sheet for the Farm Town Game - Production Information can be found here

If you find a mistake or want to make a comment about my data sheets, could you please send me a private message on here. They seem to be deleted before I can get in to read them or reply. The only way I know about them, is they are emailed to me.
Old Mar 13 2010, 03:04 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnbravesgirl View Post
I just asked.. lets hope we see a reply sometime...
Old Mar 13 2010, 06:02 PM

Default Why are you still working?

I have to wonder....... if you don't want to get ahead, why are you still working and building up points? You could wait until new levels arrive and then start farming again. But, no you have to play the game and then whine because you got XP points?! The devs have nothing to be ashamed about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittykat1958 View Post
very very happy they added new items but at the same time im totally peeved that i dont get to enjoy leveling up on my own excuse me but thats whats makes the game fun for me i was on level 60 now once again im right back to being on the last level 80 **** unfair unfair and what about new seeds where are they?Again great job devs but shame on you as well

im totally peeved that i dont get to enjoy leveling up on my own excuse me but thats wha
Old Mar 13 2010, 10:57 PM

My problem is if i purchase something from the store it gives me the option to post to my wall but when my level goes up it doesn't give me the option to publish it. That's kind of the fun in the game to compete with your friends. I have tried everything I have been told to no avail. Anybody have any suggestions?
Closed Thread