Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 27 2010, 06:12 PM

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Love the new update. I haven't even seen the Easter items yet. More to look forward to? WOW! I just helped at a neighbor's facilities. It is just the coolest. I just planted some mushrooms, too. New crops on top of everything else? All there is to say is Thank you for the best facebook game ever.
Old Mar 27 2010, 06:20 PM

OK, have just read through and I think my question is answered. I LOVE the new upgrades, but was very dismayed to find that there are no Easter items on the Gift page. I guess I have to go looking to see how they work to gift them to others.
Old Mar 27 2010, 06:23 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by janisko View Post
THANK YOU... THANK YOU... THANK YOU... I figured it out! The problem was that it takes time for the applications to recognize the lists. It took quite awhile but it FINALLY recognizes my FT Friends list now.

I think I also finally understand the frustrations people are having when they don't understand how the new facilities and sheds operate. This is my first real frustration with FT.

Thank you again and to the developers who have created such a fun experience for all of us.
A huge thank you to all who posted about using a list of FB friends when making a FT post. I did have trouble with the Save Setting button disappearing after I had clicked on Specific People, but then I remembered that you said using the tab key worked, and sure enough it did. So now I can request Easter gifts without all my non-farmer friends seeing that - thank you again!

I don't have any facilities yet, but it does seem silly to me that a person needs to post a request for help with those, instead of a neighbor just being able to go to the farm and help out unsolicited. Too complicated by far.

And it would be nice to send FT requests directly through the FT message system rather than through FB.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 27 2010, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by janisko View Post
thank you, raul.... The new additions of the last and this upgrade are fantastic.

Glitch in the produce faster window. Once you select people to send the request to you can't save the list or click on publish! Save is stuck inside the other window and publish is behind the window. I can't send this request to over 160 people! Help!!!
don't know if this will work for you. When we have that problem we hold the mouse click down and drag rapidly through the bottom border and the window expands. The only way we have been able to make this work. We have to do it every time if we change the publish to criteria from everybody.
Old Mar 27 2010, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
Thank you for the new stuff I can't wait to plant the new crops. I also like the Easter stuff and can't with to decorate my farm with them. I can't wait to see what new facilities you have in store for us. I hope we get new flowers soon we have not had new flowers since July of last year. In your next release of crops how about a crop worth more then pineapples it has been the top dog long enough something needs to out do it.

Actually in terms of profit per field, rosemary is actually top dog.
Old Mar 27 2010, 08:16 PM

Default how often.

Just one question. Do we have to continually send out the call to our neighbors or will one time do it. Once they accept through the facbook postinf will the be able to come back the next day.

Davyboyo
Old Mar 27 2010, 08:41 PM

Is there any way to know how many people helped in ones facilities, or who helped. I don't know if it is worth posting or not as I don't know if anyone actually clicked on it.
Old Mar 27 2010, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by davyboyo View Post
don't know if this will work for you. When we have that problem we hold the mouse click down and drag rapidly through the bottom border and the window expands. The only way we have been able to make this work. We have to do it every time if we change the publish to criteria from everybody.
Dragging the left-clicked mouse was the first thing I tried. It didn't work for me and like a dummy I figured it "might" work on the 10th try. LOL! The tab works just fine for me, though. I found that making up a special FT Friends list in the FRIENDS tab of FB works far better.

I did notice that if you are going to use a FT Friends list that you have to click on CUSTOM (at the lock) and then the specific list and then finally on SAVE each time. The system appears to default back to FRIENDS.

Waterfall Orchard
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1633494858
Fully decorated farms on #1 and #11

Retirement Dream
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000263088048
Fully decorated farm on #1
Old Mar 27 2010, 08:44 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
I don't think she means profit per field, but profit you get for each one sold.

I was also hoping we would get a crop higher than pineapple.
Old Mar 27 2010, 08:47 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:

There is a difference in profit per field and profit per hour. Profit per field for rosemary is 297 but profit per hour is 4.95. Raspberries per field profit is 21 but profit per hour is 10.5.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Closed Thread