Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 14 2011, 08:25 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer Michelle View Post
WOW ... so much impatience about the next update ...

People are saying that they are bored ... something to keep in mind ... I was told once by a gentleman I really respected that if you are bored it is because you are boring ...

This is a game, but to the devs it is a business ... speaking as a computer programmer myself ... the process of designing the game and updates, coding, testing and then installing it on the servers is quite a lengthy and technical process ... I appreciate the quality of coding here ... much better than some of the other (all of the other) game developers who host on Facebook ... (my opinion) ... With some of the other devs the updates would be installed and then in a couple weeks the devs MIGHT get around to fixing the problems they created ... Here ... the devs are obviously testing and taking their time ... Problems here are fixed VERY FAST ... these are professionals, please let them do their jobs and understand that they are excellent at what they do ... don't sell the task of creating these updates short ... it is VERY TIME CONSUMING ... when the updates come they come ... in the meantime ... relax and enjoy ... and if you are "bored" ... go do something else to pass the time. ... Have a great day all !!!
This is a GREAT post and so true!! Thank for for posting it!!!
Old Jan 14 2011, 08:50 PM
Account Not Linked

I am in Australia and for the past two hours I haven't been able to work on neighbours facilities and now I can't load my farm. I hope it is because the upgrade is coming really soon but the timing is off for that I think. I am happy (sort of lol) to wait another week but the glitches over the past week have been a little frustrating so I hope there won't be another week or more like that.
Old Jan 15 2011, 12:49 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

IMHO the problem with staying "on topic" News and Announcements is there is no News and there are no Announcments.

----------------------------------------------------------------

You know you are a beta tester when updates come out and they don't work.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 15 2011, 01:45 AM

no update? okay next week then i guess. i gonna relax now, enjoy my fav game. fill up my facilities again and play but still hoping on farm 8
Old Jan 15 2011, 02:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindy333 View Post
no update? okay next week then i guess. i gonna relax now, enjoy my fav game. fill up my facilities again and play but still hoping on farm 8
u r good if u can relax Cindy. Well, i m disspointed ...really disspointed, there should be periodic updates ...not 1 time u got it second time u need to wait 1 month more. I need something more on the farm, something new to distract me . I m level 160 allready and i need something new to do. I m just bored to do all days the same....plow,plant,seed, fill facilities...plow,plant,seed,fill facilities...my opinion !!
Old Jan 15 2011, 02:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crispey_cake View Post
u r good if u can relax Cindy. Well, i m disspointed ...really disspointed, there should be periodic updates ...not 1 time u got it second time u need to wait 1 month more. I need something more on the farm, something new to distract me . I m level 160 allready and i need something new to do. I m just bored to do all days the same....plow,plant,seed, fill facilities...plow,plant,seed,fill facilities...my opinion !!
i'am also level 160 but, i'am playing not that long i guess. i'am here from november 5, so i think i start to play this game some weeks before the date. so not more then 4 months then. but i have play this game before also. but quit with it because i have played farmville! and really they have regular updates BUT a lot of bugs and sometimes IMPOSSIBLE TO PLAY that game!!! thats why i have quit farmville. i have played other games, but a neighboure of me ask to come over here. and really for me its relaxing no bugs ,but when there are bugs you CAN STILL PLAY farmtown but i think when you play this game for a year of so, its gets boring maybe and yes i'am also a little bit disspointed but the update comes when whe dont now why dont you try to redecorate youre farms ? then you have something to do lol
Old Jan 15 2011, 04:13 AM

I don't think it's a case of being bored with my farms, I'm not. It's more a case of looking for new challenges and planning ahead. I've started to run down some of the facilities I'm planning to move so, yes, I'm a little impatient for a new farm. I've stopped playing all the other games I used to work (some quite successfully) because of the fact that this game is so good now.
A new release is definately eagerly awaited here.
Old Jan 15 2011, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie01 View Post
I don't think it's a case of being bored with my farms, I'm not. It's more a case of looking for new challenges and planning ahead. I've started to run down some of the facilities I'm planning to move so, yes, I'm a little impatient for a new farm. I've stopped playing all the other games I used to work (some quite successfully) because of the fact that this game is so good now.
A new release is definately eagerly awaited here.
I ran down all my facilities too. Cashed in and the bank accounts at both farms would purchase #8 and #9 too. lol

This morning I harvested everything... 7 empty farms now at each site. And so for the next few days at least... I am going to rearrange (again) and have some fun moving things. That part of the game is also enjoyable, at least for me.

now...

come on devs.... release lots of goodies, facilities, tools, and stuff to buy and decorate with.

oh yeah

and farm 8 and 9

Old Jan 15 2011, 08:37 AM

I agree. I am looking forward also to the new challenges that await us.
Old Jan 15 2011, 08:46 AM

In the circumstances, I'm going to make sure I have all my weekend chores done today. That means that if there is a new release tonight, I can play tomorrow, but if not - I can relax all day. Win, win.
Closed Thread