Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 18 2011, 09:03 AM

I sure hope quests are not like that other game. And daily, just dont know. Wish the upgrades were not that expensive. buying your cash is expensive enough. Another farm game I play you get 110 of their cash for $10. where here you only get 55 and now more for the extra land on top of that.
Old Dec 18 2011, 11:18 AM
Account Not Linked

Default brown Irrigater

Okay I own the brown irrigater and want to upgrade but it says i must purchase the brown first , Help please I do not want to buy the brown AGAIN
Old Dec 18 2011, 12:20 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Question clothing

How do the paid for outfits work?

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 18 2011, 12:28 PM

Click this link to the original announcement and read No. 8 it is explained in detail there.

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=459286
Old Dec 18 2011, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytreasures View Post
Okay I own the brown irrigater and want to upgrade but it says i must purchase the brown first , Help please I do not want to buy the brown AGAIN
You must have the brown sprinkler in storage, try putting it in there

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Dec 19 2011, 07:34 AM

Just wondering, what will the off line trains do for us. Can't wait to find out. I already upgraded two of my farms to 26. Hurry with the trains
Old Dec 19 2011, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twosmiths View Post
Oh oh, daily quests? Like that other farm game? Say it ain't so! I am wondering about new products for existing facilities, like fruitcake or eggnog for the holidays? Any news on that front? Thanks for another great update
Oh no! Please don't make farm town like farmville!!!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON'T do it! I beg of you. I stopped playing farmville because the whole game became nothing but a quest to see how many friends you can annoy and alienate by repeatedly begging, pleading, harassing, haranguing them to send you gifts or you can't progress in the game.
Old Dec 19 2011, 09:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melicious266 View Post
Oh no! Please don't make farm town like farmville!!!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON'T do it! I beg of you. I stopped playing farmville because the whole game became nothing but a quest to see how many friends you can annoy and alienate by repeatedly begging, pleading, harassing, haranguing them to send you gifts or you can't progress in the game.
They have not said what kind of or how the daily quests are going to be done. So maybe we should wait for the next release and see what they come up with.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 19 2011, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jewelsbyrose@aol.com View Post
Just wondering, what will the off line trains do for us. Can't wait to find out. I already upgraded two of my farms to 26. Hurry with the trains
My guess would be something like the Semi-trailer, but I could be way off base but if it is wonder what you haul on a train that can't haul on a semi? And why would would that be worth a teaser like we got? Things that make go hmm.
Old Dec 19 2011, 10:27 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayval View Post
My out of pocket expense exceeds $200.00 over the past 1 1/2 years. My hubby asked me the other day why would I spend money on something that I don't get anything back from and my words to him were, "I do get something back from it. I get to create, design, socialize and de-stress all in the comfort of my recliner and that is worth money to me". However, I must admit, I can't see myself spending much more on it. I've go so much now that I have as many as 6 of the basic facilities such as factories that produce sugar, dairy products, lumber, metals, fish and etc and still can't keep my factories stocked to the fullest degree.
I don't stress out about filling facs and services to full. I don't even know what I would need to do that and I don't want to know! Posting facs and servs is a bonus for all of us, no matter how much is there to do. I post once a week after working others facs and servs and a few harvests here and there and I'm posting most factories at over 10,000 in goods each. Those who post factory work everyday will never know the thrill of adding 400 million coins in one throw, lol!

I've probably spent that much and more between my farms and my grandson's farm just in the last 6 months and I totally agree with those who say it's worth every penny. We have something great here and the devs deserve to get paid. You are not forced to spend anything to play except your time...all items are available if you play long enuff. I've left every other game *coughcough*zynga*cough* because I felt I was being forced to spend real money to continue to play. I'll spend it, but on my own terms! Thanks, Slashkey, you guys rock!

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread