Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 19 2015, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gianni2015 View Post
I heard that super neighbors will be able to plant their super neighbors farms after the next release (patch). Is this true?
Yes from this months release''
For now all farming operations are allowed except planting, but in the next release planting will be allowed as well if you grant the permissions to do so, using the coins of the farm owner.''
Old Jun 19 2015, 05:43 PM
Account Not Linked

I have just deleted one neighbour to be able to add a new one ... but the msg "Your neighbour list is full. Please remove some neighbours before you add some more" still stays there and stops me from adding a new neighbour.
I always had 110 neighbours (now 109) ... has this changed?
Old Jun 19 2015, 06:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandivanderavoird View Post
I have just deleted one neighbour to be able to add a new one ... but the msg "Your neighbour list is full. Please remove some neighbours before you add some more" still stays there and stops me from adding a new neighbour.
I always had 110 neighbours (now 109) ... has this changed?
Hi Sandi,
The neighbors limit is based on how many digits the database can hold, it varies because not everyones ID is the same length. ID's are normally 8 to 15 characters in length. so it can vary from 80 to 110. depending on the ID's of your neighbors. At the present time, it is a limitation of the game, and can't be increased.

When you reach your limit of neighbors 1 of 2 things will happen. Either when you add a new neighbor 1 of your current neighbors will drop off your list. Or when you try to send a request the request will not be sent and the box will not change to yellow background.
So if the length of the ID of the one you are trying to add is longer than the one you deleted then it may not fit.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 19 2015, 06:30 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Sandi,
The neighbors limit is based on how many digits the database can hold, it varies because not everyones ID is the same length. ID's are normally 8 to 15 characters in length. so it can vary from 80 to 110. depending on the ID's of your neighbors. At the present time, it is a limitation of the game, and can't be increased.

When you reach your limit of neighbors 1 of 2 things will happen. Either when you add a new neighbor 1 of your current neighbors will drop off your list. Or when you try to send a request the request will not be sent and the box will not change to yellow background.
So if the length of the ID of the one you are trying to add is longer than the one you deleted then it may not fit.
Thanks so much for the reply Taz. I was actually waiting for the yellow box to show up ... but it did not. But then the new neighbour sent me a msg to say that he has accepted my neighbour request. I was stunned ... checked my neighbour box and there he was ... very strange ... but I am happy!
Old Jun 21 2015, 08:01 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to bamagirl

I dont know if this is where I need to put this or not, I was wondering, if we set someone as a Super Neighbor, will they be able to harvest on a farm that is set as a Quest farm? I have a couple of farms I have designed an like for people to be able to go and visit,so I dont want the trees or flowers harvested on those farms.

(level 650+)
Started playing May 9, 2009
Old Jun 21 2015, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamagirl View Post
I dont know if this is where I need to put this or not, I was wondering, if we set someone as a Super Neighbor, will they be able to harvest on a farm that is set as a Quest farm? I have a couple of farms I have designed an like for people to be able to go and visit,so I dont want the trees or flowers harvested on those farms.
Hi bamagirl

If you dont want your superneighbors work those farms, then you will need to set them as Private.
Old Jun 21 2015, 08:17 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to bamagirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi bamagirl

If you dont want your superneighbors work those farms, then you will need to set them as Private.
Setting them as private, will not let anyone to visit them or see them.I hope at a later time we may see where we can just lock a farm from being harvested but others can visit.

(level 650+)
Started playing May 9, 2009
Old Jun 21 2015, 08:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamagirl View Post
Setting them as private, will not let anyone to visit them or see them.I hope at a later time we may see where we can just lock a farm from being harvested but others can visit.

Yes, you are right. I have my quest farm set as private, so I am the only one who can work it. In your case, you could set your Quest farm as private, and ask your superneighbors to not work your designed farms.

If you want to make a suggestion, then please post it in our Suggestion Section. You cant open a new thread there, but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your suggestion.
Old Jun 21 2015, 08:44 PM

just sitting waiting for our new levels and biting my lip
Old Jun 21 2015, 09:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
just sitting waiting for our new levels and biting my lip
Not too hard I hope...
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread