Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 22 2023, 11:22 PM

love the new website and ty to all the developers for getting it up and running, just got a question re adding buddies and have added heaps now but will they be able to get the bonuses as have deleted them in the past because they couldn't.
Old Apr 22 2023, 11:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda1955 View Post
love the new website and ty to all the developers for getting it up and running, just got a question re adding buddies and have added heaps now but will they be able to get the bonuses as have deleted them in the past because they couldn't.
Hi Amanda,
Currently buddies do not get the bonus. You will have to wait and see what the developers decide on that. With the website you will not have friends as we have in Facebook. So on the website currently only strangers can get the bonus.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 23 2023, 03:39 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to 3beagles@frontiernet.net
Smile thank you

Thank you for all that you have done, love Farmtown
Old Apr 23 2023, 06:56 PM

the dialogue box to request help with facilities is not appearing on the new website.
Old Apr 23 2023, 06:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodneycs View Post
the dialogue box to request help with facilities is not appearing on the new website.
Hi Rodneycs,
The dialog box for posting on Facebook will not show on the website as you are not posting to Facebook. The postings go directly to the Wall Requests.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 24 2023, 07:20 AM
Eminent Farmer ( Level 21 )

Farmer Since: Jun 05 2022
Level:
Trophies: 9
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Rodneycs,
The dialog box for posting on Facebook will not show on the website as you are not posting to Facebook. The postings go directly to the Wall Requests.
Never used Wall Requests so will have to look out for that. I wish there was a way to buy high level facilities with Farm Cash. I really, really, really want that Hat Factory!

Visit Harmon's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 27 2023, 01:49 PM
Account Not Linked

Default facility order

Wonder my custom facility order has changed? Maybe it will correct itself? It has changed on both FB and SK sites. Thanks
Old Apr 27 2023, 02:03 PM

I just went to my farm on Facebook, and the shortcuts I assigned are gone. I ran a MEMCACHE and reloaded, but still not there. I had to re-assign them. It's the same on my other accounts also.

Also, the Facility Manager was all wonky ... had to fix that too.
Old Apr 27 2023, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddlr49 View Post
Wonder my custom facility order has changed? Maybe it will correct itself? It has changed on both FB and SK sites. Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen.of.Clutter View Post
I just went to my farm on Facebook, and the shortcuts I assigned are gone. I ran a MEMCACHE and reloaded, but still not there. I had to re-assign them. It's the same on my other accounts also.

Also, the Facility Manager was all wonky ... had to fix that too.
Hi fiddlr and Queen.of.Clutter

I just loaded my game in Facebook and all options are correct and the same in both versions.

We will have an eye on this in case that there is a problem.

Please be sure that when you loaded the game in Facebook you used the game icon located on the left column of your Facebook home page and not from a saved link in your computers.

Please let us know if this happens again.
Old Apr 27 2023, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi fiddlr and Queen.of.Clutter

Please be sure that when you loaded the game in Facebook you used the game icon located on the left column of your Facebook home page and not from a saved link in your computers.

Please let us know if this happens again.
Thank you for the prompt reply.

It doesn't seem to matter if I use the game icon or a bookmark, I tried to open with both and got the same results. I re-did them, so I will check again later tonight or tomorrow.