Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 17 2012, 12:24 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
Hi, I haven't tried it but you should have 26 hours from time of planting until they wither
The new release says it adds 24 to the current gone to waste time, so it sounds like it should have 2 hrs to grow and then after full grown add 24 hrs to the 2 hrs giving a total of 26 hrs before wasted for a total of 28 hrs from time of planting. Just like a 12 hr crop should have 48 hrs before wasted, 12 hrs to grow, then 12 hrs plus 24 hrs equal 36 hrs before wasted, so that means 36 hrs (to waste) plus 12 hrs (to grow) equals 48 hrs from planting to waste.

Last edited by KnightRider; Mar 17 2012 at 12:29 AM.
Old Mar 17 2012, 12:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitt1962 View Post
The new release says it adds 24 to the current gone to waste time, so it sounds like it should have 2 hrs to grow and then after full grown add 24 hrs to the 2 hrs giving a total of 26 hrs before wasted for a total of 28 hrs from time of planting. Just like a 12 hr crop should have 48 hrs before wasted, 12 hrs to grow, then 12 hrs plus 24 hrs equal 36 hrs before wasted, so that means 36 hrs (to waste) plus 12 hrs (to grow) equals 48 hrs from planting to waste.
Hi, if you use the green sprinkler it halves the growing time.
Old Mar 17 2012, 01:58 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
Hi, if you use the green sprinkler it halves the growing time.
I was going by in the game guide under sprinklers, I read that when the red sprinkler came out that the gone to waste time starts after the original growing time and is not affected by the double growing speed.

EXAMPLE:

You plant a 2 hr crop on Jan 1 at 12 am, it is grown at 1 am, but the gone to waste time doesn't start til 2 am, which would make it wither at 4 am, then you add the extra 24 hrs which would make it wither on Jan 2 at 4 am, so that means that Jan 1 at 12 am to Jan 2 at 4 am is 28 hrs. That is how I come up with the 28 hrs instead of 26 hrs or with the new green sprinkler does the gone to waste time start as soon as the crops are grown.

Last edited by KnightRider; Mar 17 2012 at 02:04 AM.
Old Mar 17 2012, 03:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImajeanB View Post
Mine works great! If I had not had it I wouldn't have got to plant the 2 hour and 4 hour crops that I did last night. There was still plenty of time left when I got on here.
Yep - love the new green sprinkler - this mornings quest needed a 4 hour crop which normally I would have had to wait 2 hours for min if I used the red sprinkler BUT having planted them all YESTERDAY morning they were all still sitting there waiting.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Mar 17 2012, 07:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satis View Post
Thanks. I've just planted a whole lot more 4 hour crops and watered them with the green sprinkler. I shall report back in the morning!
Celery field I planted last night is alive and well and with 20 hours to go before it wastes. Brilliant! The four and eight hour crops have always required such forward planning, and I tended to plant them in the middle of the day then forget to go back to them.

Very happy!
Old Mar 17 2012, 09:27 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

this is way way cool...i have to go to walmart and get a gift card this weekend lol i have to have this sprinkler lol lol oops first i have to pay this months house bills well shoot lol lol

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 17 2012, 10:55 AM

Level:
XP:

Finally we have sand paths that actually match the sand patches! Thank you!!! Now, could you please release extra large paths (maybe 2x2 of the regular size ones) of sand, land, grass, taller grass, and so on? It would be such a HUGE help. Fewer to have to place when you are filling a big area up with them, and I'm sure they would work better for staying under things.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 17 2012, 01:19 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
Rob, sorry to say that ImajeanB is simply saying what many of the quieter majority are thinking.

Some of us fear that the devs get way too much of the noisy negative feeedback from those who can't be pleased no matter what they do, while there are so many of the happy farmers quietly playing and loving our game.

It's such a pity that more of those with few or no complaints don't frequent the forum more often.
Love it, it is true if we keep quiet the ones that can't be pleased no matter what, will take over... look what happened with cigarette smoking, and prayer in schools. We have to stand up and say "that's enough" sometimes or we get run over by the loud mouths....

If they are not happy there are a lot more games that are at a fast motion and everyday they come up with something else to do and things to ask of people, they may like that, I don't.....
Old Mar 17 2012, 01:23 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post
Finally we have sand paths that actually match the sand patches! Thank you!!! Now, could you please release extra large paths (maybe 2x2 of the regular size ones) of sand, land, grass, taller grass, and so on? It would be such a HUGE help. Fewer to have to place when you are filling a big area up with them, and I'm sure they would work better for staying under things.
One thing though, the water path is sooooo small and the water is gray not blue, so not using yet until I can see where I can put or maybe they revise the size and color... love them otherwise and will start planning and using them.
Old Mar 17 2012, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post
Ditto! Ditto!
Closed Thread