Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 30 2014, 08:15 AM

The new decorating are nice but wish they could be placed better. Wish I could get them to go all the way over to the edge of the farm.

Farming since April 26 2009
Old Nov 30 2014, 09:46 AM

WOW! Are the Christmas decorations ever adorable. The possibilities are endless. I couldn't have expressed it better than you when you said; " you can achieve a superior level of customization."

So cute.

It's easy to see where your heart is when you release things like disability supplies and heart warming decorations. It feels very caring and considerate and humanitarian. Kudos....and blessings.

SeaJay

The Gathering
Old Nov 30 2014, 07:34 PM

Default Christmas Decorations

Thank you so very much for the wonderful new items in the Holiday store and gifts!! They are amazing. love them all!!
Old Dec 01 2014, 02:30 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

for some strange reason, when I started production in all my facilities so that I could post them to be worked, the last step in 2 co-op quests were also started even though I had unchecked those items in their relevant facility. After discovering that those quests were finished I checked and they were still unchecked in the facilities..so sorry to all those people who may have visited to buy goods from them.. they are no longer available... I like to keep the quests open as long as possible to help others but its a bit difficult if ft decides to start the last step for me! LOL ps. those items are now checked .. this time by me,

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 01 2014, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraphina Warrior View Post
Hi Jwebb, items that come shortly after a release are not "pre" release items. They are "post" release items and form part of the existing release. There are times, such as this release, where items such as the Christmas decorations, had to be delayed, due to the Thanksgiving items, and also last month, when the Thanksgiving items themselves were delayed, due to Halloween items.

A "release" is not just for one day. It covers the entire period of the weeks that follow. Any items or changes in that time, form part of the existing release and as such , they are "post" release updates. Post release updates are necessary, and happen every month, in some shape or form. I hope this helps you to understand a little better. Have a great day!

I love when we get new items spaced out like this! It makes the time between releases seem shorter. Also, thanks to the devs for the awesome Christmas things!
Old Dec 01 2014, 04:31 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

the gifter tool i bought, wont let me send gifts every 4 hrs like it promised to do, l read what raul addet to the new thread, but its more like 24 hrs before i can send them to my friends agaain,
Old Dec 01 2014, 06:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by beverduster View Post
the gifter tool i bought, wont let me send gifts every 4 hrs like it promised to do, l read what raul addet to the new thread, but its more like 24 hrs before i can send them to my friends agaain,
Hi beverduster,
The normal time is only 8 hours. So at the most you should be able to resend that often. Is it that it won't let you resend or is it a case their names don't show on your lists because of the Facebook problem with the lists?
Also, just as with the normal times you must wait at least 4 hours without sending any gifts before you can resend gifts. If you are sending gifts to different groups within that time then you have to wait longer. You do have a timer in the clock tool in your toolbox for Resending gifts.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 01 2014, 07:03 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

t y taz, still greek to me, also why doesnt the gifter show up in the facility manager?
Old Dec 01 2014, 07:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by beverduster View Post
t y taz, still greek to me, also why doesnt the gifter show up in the facility manager?
Because it isn't a facility manager used tool.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 01 2014, 11:03 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I love the garlands and lights in the new holiday gifts, and the snow patches for the roofs. Unfortunately they run into the problem that sometimes when I put them where I want they end up under the buildings instead of on top. I sure wish there were a way to prevent that.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread