Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 05 2021, 11:28 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovebirds View Post
USER ID number ( 1171089203 )
I've got a couple of farms that don't clear the crops when I harvest. If I switch to another farm and come back then the crops are gone. It's not actually a BIG deal because it's only one 2 or 3 farms. Do you need to know the farm number specifically? Just thought I'd let you know.
Hi Lovebirds,
This is a known issue that the developers will have to fix at some time in the migration.
Instead of changing farms and back just click on the farm you are on to refresh it and that will do the same thing.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 05 2021, 11:47 AM

Shortcuts are gone, cleared memcache but had no change.

Cleared memcache again now seems ok
Old Feb 05 2021, 04:23 PM

Default Cant use facilities

551083754 I still can't use facilities or go to the market - is still unavailable as well. Did I miss something?
Old Feb 05 2021, 04:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomasmik View Post
551083754 I still can't use facilities or go to the market - is still unavailable as well. Did I miss something?
Hi Tomasmik,
I moved your post to the News & Announcements subject thread about the Game Migration Updates.
The facilities and market are not available yet. The game is in a restricted version until the developers can get the rest of the functions working and added.
You can find what is currently available in the first post of this thread and watch that post for any new updates.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 05 2021, 06:43 PM

Unhappy Using the map

I still can't go to the market to buy or sell anything. How long will it be before this feature is available?
Old Feb 05 2021, 06:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by wvmilkman View Post
I still can't go to the market to buy or sell anything. How long will it be before this feature is available?
Hi wvmilkman,
We don't have that information. The only thing I can tell you is to watch the first post of this thread for any updates.
If you want to go to market to sell products to Tom instead of other farmers, you can do that through your storage. Just click on the button at the bottom of any product to Go to the market to sell.
Old Feb 05 2021, 07:41 PM

Default map

I cannot click on my map
Old Feb 05 2021, 07:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracie1125 View Post
I cannot click on my map
Hi Gracie,
I moved your post to the News & Announcement thread about the Game Migration Updates. Please post in this thread if you have any questions or problems within the game.
The map is not available yet. You can find what is currently available in the first post of this thread. You can also watch that post for any updates from the developers.
Old Feb 05 2021, 08:54 PM

Default Bug Problem with harvest, plow, plant tools (x16)

The first time when using one of the tools on a field it only does 1 square out of the 16. I have to click on that area again to get the other 15 squares. I use the individual tools on my quest farm.
Old Feb 05 2021, 08:58 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by susie_q_az View Post
The first time when using one of the tools on a field it only does 1 square out of the 16. I have to click on that area again to get the other 15 squares. I use the individual tools on my quest farm.
Hi susie q az,
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

I use my X16 tools on my quest farm to, though I don't plant a lot on that farm, but have never had that happen.
Closed Thread