Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 20 2021, 05:35 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by demetri@webmail.co.za View Post

hi all,

this issue has been ongoing since the changeover and i thought i would wait to bee if it will get fixed with the S/N and facilities, but it seems to still be ongoing.

when moving to the next 8 neighbours in the list, the ladder moves from 1-8 to 10-17 rather than 9-16.

thank you
Hi demetri,

Which option are you using to sort the neighbour bars by and which arrow are you clicking when get this?

If you have it ordered by level for example, then when you click the arrow 1 of the neighbours from the 8 you saw should be showing up, so you would only see another 7. Using the other options can produce different results

In the meantime, you should be able to click and drag the neighbours bar in either direction to see your neighbours past the 8 showing to check if one isn't showing up.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Feb 20 2021, 05:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldendreamer View Post
Is only the facility manager showing work for the facilities and not for referrals. I am only seeing the list of In Stock yet I see people are posting both and I don't see the others. I am feeling stupid since I haven't done this in a couple months. What am I missing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldendreamer View Post
I am having the same problem. Only client facilities are showing up.
Hi goldendreamer,

Please open the Facility Manger and click on the Funnel top right and make sure that it is set like this. If it's, not you need to change it to those settings and then click the green check mark to save the changes and then you should be able to see all your facilities in whichever order you set them to in the A-Z filter.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Feb 20 2021, 05:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra_J View Post
Could someone check my data please to check if my trains are empty as I have both trains and I have to do my friends facilities one by one at the moment

ID number - 1617541959
Hi Alexandra_J,

If you can't work them as you did previously then you unloaded your trains before the move and did not dispatch them again.

The developers are aware that some have done this, but there are other things taking priority at the moment. For the time being, you will have to wait until the devs add the ability to use trains back so you can dispatch them again, those are planned in the near future but we have no idea how soon that will be.

We are monitoring how many users have done this, so those that are in this situation need to post in the forum themselves so the devs have a better idea of how many did not dispatch their trains before the migration.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Feb 20 2021, 05:53 AM

in SN mode, when taking trees from storage the multiple planter option is not showing up
Old Feb 20 2021, 05:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP Farmer View Post
106027394708262 I can't plant as Super Neighbour. When I reload to see if there are any crops it just says PLOWED FIELD when I put the cursor over the farm. I noticed it, because the XP didn't add as I was sowing.
Thank you so much for all the hard work you are doing to get Farm Town back in working order. I love that the Facility Manager has been activated, even if I don't have all the tools to work it easily, but have to click on a lot of then one at a time
Hi JPFarmer,

The developers are aware of this issue and we are investigating the cause of it.
If you can reproduce this yourself, please provide the exact method you used to produce it and which size tools you used to plant with, and if it's happening with both the seeders and/or the Harvest-Plant combines if you own those as well.

When you have planted a farm, please refresh that farm and see if it is still planted. If the farm did not stay planted, then please let us know which tools this happened with, if there was a crop planted and you used a combine, which crop was ready to harvest and what crop you tried to plant.

Clickable Help Links:

Last edited by Tiger; Feb 20 2021 at 06:06 AM.
Old Feb 20 2021, 06:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smilie224 View Post
Hi Team,
This is not a big deal for me, as it looks like I did receive all of my products to storage - but I wanted to let you know in case it is a bug.

When I logged in this morning, all of my fields that were ready as of yesterday (except quest farm) were already worked (fish, trees, flowers, everything). Based on the timing of when my fish would be ready again, I believe this happened a couple of hours before the update.

I confirmed with super neighbors that they had not worked the farms.

Since I saw others say can't replant, I did double check that part. It was weird, 4 of the farms were able to be replanted & irrigated and still show up. Another 5 of them were replanted with irrigation but they still show just plowed. The irrigation does show that it is done for the next 19.9 hours (as per normal) but crops aren't there.
Update from orig post: The crops that were not ready are still showing as growing (forgot to mention that part). Was able to fish this morning, and appears to be showing as correct timing of when ready again.
All just the fyi in case it helps troubleshooting. Also forgot to mention 1 of the farms 5 farms mentioned above DID show planted and irrigation showing correctly as well. So summary of planting this morning (5 farms showed replanted/irrigated. 3 did not.

Hi smilie224,

All your issue may be due to the current issue with planting that SNs are also getting which is being investigated.

If you can reproduce the issue on yourself, please try planting with either the seeders or the Harvest-Plant combines, then refresh the farm when you are done and see if it stayed planted. If it did, please reload the game and check that farm again.

If the farm did not stay planted, then please let us know which tools this happened with, if there was a crop planted and you used a combine, which crop was ready and what crop you tried to plant.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Feb 20 2021, 06:16 AM

As I can see the HARVEST ALL button for harvesting all animal bldgs in once is still not operational. Am I right or if it is a bug for me or something I'm doing wrong
Old Feb 20 2021, 06:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
when sort trees by category the plantain tree is showing up with the bushes
Hi JNelson,

I have moved your post to the Game Migration thread which is were you need to report bugs with features currently available to use in the game. I have copied your post to the relevant closed thread for the developers to see.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Feb 20 2021, 06:30 AM

Hi Tiger, I hope I got this testing right for you based on your instructions and my interpretation
Ran tests on quest/default farm if that matters. Single plots (not layered). Self planted with tools (see list below).
For all tests, the crops DID show as growing on first reload and second reload. Here are the tools I used:
*Yellow extended seeder only - alfafa
*Red 256 seeder only - cassava
*White h/p/sow (combine) - basil
*Red h/p/sow (combine) - hibiscus
Planted with irrigation, so I won't know if grows fully for 4 hours, and I work today, so may not be able to give update til late afternoon (if you need it)
Old Feb 20 2021, 06:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi Alexandra_J,

If you can't work them as you did previously then you unloaded your trains before the move and did not dispatch them again.

The developers are aware that some have done this, but there are other things taking priority at the moment. For the time being, you will have to wait until the devs add the ability to use trains back so you can dispatch them again, those are planned in the near future but we have no idea how soon that will be.

We are monitoring how many users have done this, so those that are in this situation need to post in the forum themselves so the devs have a better idea of how many did not dispatch their trains before the migration.
Thank you Tiger. Another thing with the planting for a SN. I also get that issue, and I use just the seeder, the highest one that they have, and it will let you plant normally, even though it won't let you hide the crops so we have to use the eye at the bottom to see what crops we have done, anyway it plants ok, but the issue is is when reloading the farm that you've just planted it reverts back to plows like it hasn't been seeded.
Laptop: Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ITL05, 11th Gen, i7

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...1959&farm_ix=0

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...c_location=ufi

FB profile (accepting no FR for the time being) - https://www.facebook.com/alexandrajeffery88
Closed Thread