Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 22 2011, 06:13 PM

- for all those with bug errors, glitches, etc., may I be forgiven for sounding like a broken record, but the easiest fix is simple: go to the Options settings for your browser and clear ALL your cache, cookies and ALL your browsing history, and then (here's the bit people forget or ignore), re-boot your pc, otherwise the changes won't properly take effect, and then you should be fine.

Now, as a reward for my good advice, can the good people of FT please release farm 13 in time for my birthday on Dec 13th, it would be a much appreciated pressie!

If not, then, as others have requested, please do something (i.e. increase the limits) on both buying and selling to neighbours, and also the 12 hour value on belt/Dan thingys.

Apart from that, thanks to all the devs for their wonderful work, in keeping this game the best and probably the truest interactive game (when it comes to hiring friends and others from around the world to work on farms), FT rocks!!!

Old Nov 22 2011, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankDieter View Post
-

If not, then, as others have requested, please do something (i.e. increase the limits) on both buying and selling to neighbours, and also the 12 hour value on belt/Dan thingys.

Apart from that, thanks to all the devs for their wonderful work, in keeping this game the best and probably the truest interactive game (when it comes to hiring friends and others from around the world to work on farms), FT rocks!!!

If we knock on that door often enough, someone just might answer.

Old Nov 23 2011, 03:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankDieter View Post
-

Yes agree with Stoneface and Frank - please please increase the limits on buying and selling to neighbours etc and that wretched 12 hour limit on bonuses!

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Nov 23 2011, 01:14 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Work around for gigantic bug in old gift sending

Since this problem has not been fixed in two weeks, here's a work around. If you select something inside the "send gift back to" message box then hit "tab" you can eventually get the "send" button to scroll into the field and then hit "enter." This will allow you to actually return a gift using the old gift system. Apparently this giant bug is not a priority, so I thought I'd mention a work around to this gigantic glaring bug that they haven't fixed in two weeks in case someone else has been is having problems with this gigantic bug that hasn't been fixed in two weeks.

Guess it's not a priority.
Old Nov 23 2011, 03:32 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsunamiVince View Post
Since this problem has not been fixed in two weeks, here's a work around. If you select something inside the "send gift back to" message box then hit "tab" you can eventually get the "send" button to scroll into the field and then hit "enter." This will allow you to actually return a gift using the old gift system. Apparently this giant bug is not a priority, so I thought I'd mention a work around to this gigantic glaring bug that they haven't fixed in two weeks in case someone else has been is having problems with this gigantic bug that hasn't been fixed in two weeks.

Guess it's not a priority.
You do know that bug is on FB end,not FT right?
Old Nov 24 2011, 02:00 AM

Post Release Fixes - Nov 24, 1:50AM EST:

- Checkboxes in regular facilities and services facilities are now separate, for example, you can now have your baits checked in your fish farming plant but unckeck in the fishing tackle shop

- When putting items in the farm (from item storage, gift box, etc) and the category for that item is hidden you get a warning message but you are allowed to continue if you want

- There is a new preference option to 'Show/Hide Seasonal Items', so you can now hide all seasonal items at once

- The herding minigame can now be played in multiplayer-mode, once you challenge all farmers in the farm and people join the game, the one who complete all 3 stages first win, prizes coming soon

Known Issues - Nov 24, 1:50AM EST:

No known issues in this release[/quote]

Thank-you SO much for the Show/hide seasonal items - really needed that. And also the ability to have separated tick boxes in ordinary facilities and in services.
Not so happy about the mini game only being playable in multi-player mode - Im rarely on here at the same time as others! Same reason I am unlikely to use the facility to get someone to help me decorate my farm.
Lots of other good things to keep me happy though so again thank-you for listening to us.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Nov 24 2011, 08:55 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

i wondered why the game was running slow.....wow thanks for the updates.......I just actually saw that hide/show seasonal items....and came here to check on the first page of this thread..........wow that is sooo coool.............ty ty not sure if anyone is having the problem of accidently clicking on the dice to play the mini game but i am.....and the only way to stop it from loading at least that i have found is to refresh or click play on the game.....anyone know a better way??? maybe it is just me cause of the new keyboard and computer thing maybe i will get used to it......

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 24 2011, 09:42 AM

How about a way to block those mini games?
Old Nov 24 2011, 09:54 AM
Account Not Linked

Can you send farm town cash to neighbors?
Old Nov 24 2011, 10:07 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terri81 View Post
Can you send farm town cash to neighbors?
Hello,

Yes you can. Click on the following link, it will take you to the section in the game guide to show you who you can send to and how to send.......
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showpo...94&postcount=8

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Closed Thread