Old Mar 22 2012, 01:25 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by aa1fy View Post
Ditto! - Please note:for those that cannot recognize the difference, this is a SUGGESTION and not a whine.
Agree 100%.
Old Mar 22 2012, 01:34 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deborah1979 View Post
Dearest Raul and Devs,

(Mods..please make sure that this is passed along.)

With the latest release, I have seen several posts regarding the huge amounts of Canvas Textile Rolls (and metal sheets, especially stainless steel and aluminum), that are now required.
By my accounting, which very well could be wrong, if you own all of the facilities that require Canvas Textile Rolls, you will need to have a minimum of 2370 rolls, just to stock 1 of each of the facilities! Since I don't own every facility, I will list the ones that I do and their needs:

Shoe Factory-- Sneakers= 60
Ballerina Slippers= 60
Farming Tools-- Fruit Picking Bag= 360
Animal Accessories-- Saddle= 90
Fishing Accessories-- Chair= 360
Fitness Equipment-- Punching Bag= 360
Art Supplies-- Red Flower Painting= 180
Horse Painting= 180
Circus Supplies-- Taming Platform= 360
Explorer Accessories-- Tent= 180
Janitorial Supplies-- Dirty Linen Trolley= 180

Since the Textile Mill only allows a maximum production of 450 Canvas Rolls every 15 days (not taking into account that I might be able to have neighbors help), this amount would require me to have over 5 Mills on 5 different farms.
I have a couple of concerns and suggestions.
1--this reminds me of the fact that cheese seemed to be used in almost every new product for a while, and everyone had to have MULTIPLE Dairy Plants in order to keep up with a bare supply of cheese. You increased the cheese production and that did help somewhat. (If you had multiple dairies.)
2--It now seems that every new manufacturing facility released has multiple products that use the metal sheets and Canvas Textile Rolls.
3--You did increase the mine production somewhat, but most of us have several mines to keep up. The same goes for the metal mills, and NOW the Textile Mills.
4--Some of these factories are not exactly, um, er, pleasing to the eye (interpret....um..ugly..imho). Perhaps alternate views would be welcomed.
5--Would you PLEASE increase the canvas textile roll production, OR decrease the amount needed??

Before you release new facilities in the future, could you/would you perhaps look at the amount of ingredients already used in existing ones, and either use substitute products or allow us to increase our production?

If we were allowed to have more than one of the same active facility per farm, at least I could set up an entire ugly (imho) farm consisting of metal mills, mines, dairy plants, sawmills and textile mills.

Thanks so much for at least reading and considering.
Respectfully,
Deborah

PS----LOVE the Quests, and they are PERFECT as the rules NOW stand. Don't change a thing, except the futuristic occasional FC being rewarded!!
I thought the same thing when I started putting facilities out, my thought was: "oops somebody goofed on the math but I am sure they will fix it". Well it hasn't and I already have about 3 of each mine and 3 textile. But you also have to have the super duper llamas and sheep so they produce more. They need to raise the amount or less time to harvest sheep and llamas. We had that problem with the milk and we can milk the cows 2 times a day. Now the hen eggs is another problem, I have 10 of the chicken shacks and still have to change gifts for eggs. I guess that is what is called "a Challenge". Puts our minds to work and a lot of fun in between, I love it. Been doing a lot of the quests too and they are great, can't wait to get some FC for doing them.
Old Mar 22 2012, 04:54 PM

I cant see any issues with the amount of canvas needed. I have three textile mills, always have a ton of cotton in stock (I sow 3 farms x 400 fields of cotton maybe twice a week, doesn't take long with the magic sprinkler!), so am able to max each mill with canvas when I issue a hire link (every other day), and top up after a few visitors, and have most of the factories wot need canvas, and never seem to run out.

I'm looking forward to the new farm 14 (that one's already been planned in terms of layout, now thinking about # 15!), and the new levels will be appreciated too.

My only niggle is actually with the Pizza joint, it uses a vast amount of tomatoes, and it would be appreciated if this could be reviewed and help given either in the form of reduced quantity requirements, or a much larger amount of tomatoes available with each 'gift' (like when the salt gift amount was increased).

Apart from that, it's a fab game, been playing since May 2009 and have seen so many changes, and it's fair to say the vast majority have been really good and improved or enhanced the game so much, that FT is now the only major game that I play on FB, long may it continue!
Old Mar 22 2012, 06:43 PM

Unhappy

Farm Cash Hires Still not working on my new account- Collect gifts not working on Fire Fox Mozilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
See Known Issues and Post Release Changes at the end of this post. Last changes released at Mar 14, 6:20PM EST.

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes:

[8. Bug Fixes:
- New efficient scrolling added to the Store, this also fix the issue of latest Flash Player showing product tool tips info incorrectly
- The 'Add Neighbour' functionality was broken, this was fixed a few days ago
- The 'Send Gift' and 'FarmCash Offers Challenge' functionality were broken for some users, they were fixed a few days ago
- The primary products in the China Buffet (rice, mushroom and watermelon) were removed from the 'From Facilities' dropdown filter

Farm 14 and New Levels coming in the next release. We also started working on the Train Commerce feature, to be ready in then next 2 releases.

Enjoy!

--Raul

Post Release Updates - Mar 14, 6:20PM EST

- 17 New Paths and Patches
- Green Mobile Sprinkler to extend crops gone to waste time
- When you open the Store the scroll position is remembered like before

Known Issues:

None
Old Mar 22 2012, 07:10 PM

I always love the updates. I am having trouble getting enough horse hair since the last update. I just bought a third stable, and now have 388 horses. I still don't have enough horse hair to fill my facilities. Is anyone else having this problem? Does anyone know how many horses it takes to fill the facilities?
Old Mar 22 2012, 07:54 PM

How about putting out the Easter decorations so I along with others can finish decorating
Old Mar 22 2012, 08:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch85 View Post
I always love the updates. I am having trouble getting enough horse hair since the last update. I just bought a third stable, and now have 388 horses. I still don't have enough horse hair to fill my facilities. Is anyone else having this problem? Does anyone know how many horses it takes to fill the facilities?
You can have 100 horses and 100 Clysdales per stable and that would give you 600 horsehair total for the 3 stables.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 23 2012, 01:53 AM

Level:
XP:

I purchased the Green Mobile Sprinkler bcuz I thought it would revive spoiled crops. I am not able to revive them bcuz I have to wait a few hrs before I can irrigate again, & then I'm not sure if they do revive crops. AND>>> The last batch of new flowers are difficult to rearrange or harvest because the area to click on them is so very small & only at the base, it's very time consuming to move them around or harvest them. Is it possible to make a computer change to allow us to click on any area of the flower & be able to move them? ?? PLZ>>>

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 23 2012, 02:04 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by knolan View Post
I purchased the Green Mobile Sprinkler bcuz I thought it would revive spoiled crops. I am not able to revive them bcuz I have to wait a few hrs before I can irrigate again, & then I'm not sure if they do revive crops. AND>>> The last batch of new flowers are difficult to rearrange or harvest because the area to click on them is so very small & only at the base, it's very time consuming to move them around or harvest them. Is it possible to make a computer change to allow us to click on any area of the flower & be able to move them? ?? PLZ>>>
The green sprinkler is not intended to revive crops, it is intended to add to the gone to waste time, it says in the store under the tools that it adds to the gone to waste time, after you plant your crops and before they are fully grown you use the green sprinkler. You should be able to click on any area of the flower to harvest or move it.
Old Mar 23 2012, 05:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
I thought the same thing when I started putting facilities out, my thought was: "oops somebody goofed on the math but I am sure they will fix it". Well it hasn't and I already have about 3 of each mine and 3 textile. But you also have to have the super duper llamas and sheep so they produce more. They need to raise the amount or less time to harvest sheep and llamas. We had that problem with the milk and we can milk the cows 2 times a day. Now the hen eggs is another problem, I have 10 of the chicken shacks and still have to change gifts for eggs. I guess that is what is called "a Challenge". Puts our minds to work and a lot of fun in between, I love it. Been doing a lot of the quests too and they are great, can't wait to get some FC for doing them.
I agree and also there is a problem with the paper rolls with the new janitorial factory - I now need 1020 to fill up the facilities needing paper rolls but the paper mill only makes 360 at a time.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Closed Thread