Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 12 2015, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Max when you are on their farm, check the neighbor bar below the screen and see if you have a red dot please
there was no red dot but it seems to work it self out i guys it was glich
Old Nov 12 2015, 04:29 PM

Thanks Raul & team, everything is working great. Now if we only keep Adobe and Facebook from doing downgrades, opps I mean Updates
Old Nov 12 2015, 04:32 PM

Thanks Raul & Team for all you do but my Farm Town is not working great. Same problems as before.
Old Nov 12 2015, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
there was no red dot but it seems to work it self out i guys it was glich
Ok Max, thank you for coming back and let us know, please report any other issue you could have.
Old Nov 12 2015, 04:43 PM

Hi all

From Raul's notes for the New Release

Post-Release Updates - November 12th, 5:10PM

- We just released a workaround for the 'Show FarmTown Wall Requests' problem, old posts are not available anymore, from now on, when your friends post something, you will see it.

With this new change by facebook we do not have access to the manually entered custom message anymore, so if your friend entered a message manually when posting you will only see that message on your facebook friends feed but not on the 'Show FarmTown Wall Requests' page.
Old Nov 12 2015, 05:05 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo terry View Post
I reloaded farmtown
I refreshed page
I cleared memcache
I cleared browser

try to boost and facebook page sits there loading

windows 10 - bing is browser

I seem to always be on wf38 which also keeps getting Uoo errors
I think Bing is a search engine, not a browser, lol. also if you have windows 10, make sure you do a Disk Cleanup on your computer, you will find this in your start menu..clean up system as well as it will clear all the junk windows adds when it updates..

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 12 2015, 06:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudyD1651 View Post
Thanks Raul & Team for all you do but my Farm Town is not working great. Same problems as before.
Hi Judy,
What problems are you having? Have you updated your Flash Player or if using Chrome updated it to get the current Flash?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 12 2015, 06:30 PM

Sorry to all the farmers who are still having problems but I'm flying along tonight so thank you to all the hard working devs who have been sorting things out. Hoping for the new release soon please.
Old Nov 12 2015, 06:53 PM

with respect to the former show farm town wall requests, how do we get them, the button for refer clients, work farms, send requests, is gone. please give instructions on how to work neighbours farms, etc.
Old Nov 12 2015, 07:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgsfarm View Post
with respect to the former show farm town wall requests, how do we get them, the button for refer clients, work farms, send requests, is gone. please give instructions on how to work neighbours farms, etc.
Hi cgsfarms,
The buttons you are talking abvout were not in the Show Wall Requests. It has always been the "Click here to help" or "Get bonus" out to the right side.
If you are talking about those in the Newsfeed those were changed by Facebook and all you need to do is click in the box of the post, but not on Play.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread