Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 13 2016, 07:15 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franny2 View Post
I returned after 3 days of being off the farm and my gifts are not being sent to the gift box. I accept them and when I go to the gift box they are not there.
Hi Franny2,

Are you seeing what looks like fewer gifts in there or none at all?
The items in the Gift Box that are sent from the Gift Page are now combined by type . So all of one type will show the total amount you accepted in one box rather than individual amounts in several boxes. So if you accepted 10 gifts of fuel, instead of seeing 10 boxes saying 1x Fuel, you will now see 1 box saying 10x Fuel (double that if you own the green gifting tool)

If you are seeing none at all please try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and see if the gifts reappear, or try just accepting one and see if it makes it to your gift box.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old May 14 2016, 02:05 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

UPDATE.. ALL IS NOW WELL AGAIN, GETTING 2 FOR 1 AS PER USUAL.. with the Green Duplicate Gifting Tool.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by Aussie Rae; May 14 2016 at 03:42 AM.
Old May 14 2016, 03:37 AM

The Joshua Tree is under Farm Decor tab it is a decorative tree
Old May 14 2016, 03:42 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

wooooo hoooo the fire station is here
Old May 14 2016, 05:26 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Discovered we now have baking soda in the open pit mine and new stuff in the police-fireman factory to put into our new fire station. Thank you so much, loving it!

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 14 2016, 06:30 AM

Default Ingredients not adding up right

When I went to bed last night, I checked that "run until full" sheet on my facilities so I'd see if there was anything I needed to boost. The only thing I needed was about 80 pork and I figured I'd either make up for that overnight and/or in gifts this morning - so I expected to be able to have a full run this morning. However, when I checked it again now, it's saying I need tons of ingredients that it doesn't make sense I would need. For example, it's saying I have 0 baking soda stored and I own 27 open-pit mines. I went to my open-pit mines to make sure it's still checked and it is. However, when I go to the "What's Pending" tab, there is no baking soda being produced. I tried starting a load a baking soda manually and I could. I normally use the "Start All" at the top and my Open-Pit mines have been saying 100% - so I know the baking-soda has been producing.

Baking soda is just one example. There are also 8 items from the Police-Fireman's supply (Firefighter Badge, Wye Valve, ax, helmet, etc.). Most of those (6 items) are like the baking soda in that they're saying I have zero stored. And again, I checked the Police-Fireman's supply and everything is checked but the firefighter items I'm missing are NOT in the "What's Pending" tab.

This doesn't make sense to me - especially since last night I had plenty of these items so they didn't show in the "Run until full" thing - then I wake up this morning and they're there.

Edit: I see new items have been released. I guess that's it. Sorry.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫

Last edited by Farmer_Susan; May 14 2016 at 06:34 AM.
Old May 14 2016, 06:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
When I went to bed last night, I checked that "run until full" sheet on my facilities so I'd see if there was anything I needed to boost. The only thing I needed was about 80 pork and I figured I'd either make up for that overnight and/or in gifts this morning - so I expected to be able to have a full run this morning. However, when I checked it again now, it's saying I need tons of ingredients that it doesn't make sense I would need. For example, it's saying I have 0 baking soda stored and I own 27 open-pit mines. I went to my open-pit mines to make sure it's still checked and it is. However, when I go to the "What's Pending" tab, there is no baking soda being produced. I tried starting a load a baking soda manually and I could. I normally use the "Start All" at the top and my Open-Pit mines have been saying 100% - so I know the baking-soda has been producing.

Baking soda is just one example. There are also 8 items from the Police-Fireman's supply (Firefighter Badge, Wye Valve, ax, helmet, etc.). Most of those (6 items) are like the baking soda in that they're saying I have zero stored. And again, I checked the Police-Fireman's supply and everything is checked but the firefighter items I'm missing are NOT in the "What's Pending" tab.

This doesn't make sense to me - especially since last night I had plenty of these items so they didn't show in the "Run until full" thing - then I wake up this morning and they're there.

Edit: I see new items have been released. I guess that's it. Sorry.
Hi Susan

Yes, there are new products to stock the new Fire Station

10. Fire Station (Coins): Provides Firefighting Services and can be stocked with products from the Police-Fireman Supplies Factory.

New products from other facilities:

- Baking Soda in the Open-Pit Mine.
- Wye Valve, Fire Extinguisher, Firefighter Badge, Firefighter Axe, Firefighter Helmet and Firefighter Boots in the Police-Fireman Supplies Factory.
Old May 14 2016, 07:02 AM

So idiocy. Why should we buy a cruise supplies factory that supplies nothing to any other facility?
Old May 14 2016, 07:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
So idiocy. Why should we buy a cruise supplies factory that supplies nothing to any other facility?
Errr, it supplies that great big Cruise [Ship].

On a more importanr matter, the new brown gift box allegedly increases my total gifts count to 1000....

However, when I went to one of the numerous FT gifts sites, I used to regularly see around 140 boxes x Tomatoes (x 15) or Potatoes (x 15), or sausages (x 50).

If we take tomatoes as an example, that would give me around 2100.

My new "limit" has therefore decreased?!

Oh dear!

Old May 14 2016, 08:27 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankDieter View Post
Errr, it supplies that great big Cruise [Ship].

On a more importanr matter, the new brown gift box allegedly increases my total gifts count to 1000....

However, when I went to one of the numerous FT gifts sites, I used to regularly see around 140 boxes x Tomatoes (x 15) or Potatoes (x 15), or sausages (x 50).

If we take tomatoes as an example, that would give me around 2100.

My new "limit" has therefore decreased?!

Oh dear!

Hi FrankDieter,

Look at the amounts for each box. For example if you accepted 10 gifts of 15x tomatoes, instead of seeing 10 separate gifts saying 15x tomatoes each, you will see 1 gift saying 150x tomatoes

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Closed Thread