Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 13 2011, 12:27 AM

Default watering neighbors farms

I know this was an old glitch with neighbor's farms being watered by neighbors and I have never had any problems until now when the new update came again. I watered a neighbors flowers tonight because they needed watering and it showed they were ready, well I had gone back to one of the farms only to find out that they were halfway ready already which tells me they weren't really ready when I did them to begin with so that means I didn't get anything out of the 8 farms I worked on I'm guessing? Just curious if anyone else has noticed this.
Old Dec 13 2011, 07:43 AM

Default SweetHeartFarms... a Farmer 4 years this may

I am so hoping for more choice of Dress for my SweetyPie now we have to buy something not of my choice to play the game.... and we wont be getting any more Farms just slightly bigger for 10 bill well we be getting new levels... i am at the Top now ...an been there since 60 was the highest and enjoyed looking forward to the next... whats up?
Old Dec 13 2011, 09:24 AM
Account Not Linked

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAAAAL View Post
I'm hoping Monday morning someone will find out they put 10 billion instead of 10 million and have a 'roll back.' 10 million would have been a natural progression for expanding. Even programmers make errors...hoping:::
Well, Monday has come and gone. I'd say the devs are not going to change the 10 billion. But hey....tomorrow's another day !!! Have a good one to all !!
Old Dec 13 2011, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cem251 View Post
I know this was an old glitch with neighbor's farms being watered by neighbors and I have never had any problems until now when the new update came again. I watered a neighbors flowers tonight because they needed watering and it showed they were ready, well I had gone back to one of the farms only to find out that they were halfway ready already which tells me they weren't really ready when I did them to begin with so that means I didn't get anything out of the 8 farms I worked on I'm guessing? Just curious if anyone else has noticed this.
Yes I have found that if you water some ones flowers you need to refresh the farm to find out what the actual growth is at, they always say ready to harvest after watering....for me anyway

Started playing Farm Town May 30 2009 been addicted ever since
Old Dec 13 2011, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wenchhhie View Post
Yay devs! I'm happy with the new goodies! and I'm happy to see the long awaited additional farm expansion options.

I'm not so happy that the expansion apply only to the first 4 farms. I probably won't expand them because I really don't feel like revamping my farms to make the expansions fit the design. I've never had 10 billion coins, and probably never will and I'm OK with that.

If the expansions had been applied to farms 9-12, I would be much more likely to invest farmcash to expand because those farms haven't been developed yet. I have the farm cash to purchase upgrades right now but probably won't. It's a time management thing. I've been too busy just trying to keep up with previous game upgrades.

I think the approach to this was from a business perspective for Slashkey and I get it. They need to make money. I think the business model however, needs to be thought out a little more. Perhaps a player focus group would help get a finger on the pulse of the consumer. After all, a product is only worth what the consumer is willing to pay.
I did expand my second farm only because it was my main facility farm and was the easiest one to rearrange. I will never expand my first farm, just don't want to go through the trouble of redesigning it. I love this game, but I have so much stuff now it is almost like having a second job! My facilities earn as much as 80 million coins in a day if my good neighbors work them for me. I have a lot of neighbors, but only 3 or 4 active ones now. If they all were active, I would earn 10 billion in no time at all. All of my farms were at the max when the new expansions came out and I did use Farm Cash to expand the second one just because I was curious to see it. It does warn you that if you expand, it may load slower, but I did it anyway.
Old Dec 13 2011, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wenchhhie View Post
Yay devs! I'm happy with the new goodies! and I'm happy to see the long awaited additional farm expansion options.

I'm not so happy that the expansion apply only to the first 4 farms. I probably won't expand them because I really don't feel like revamping my farms to make the expansions fit the design. I've never had 10 billion coins, and probably never will and I'm OK with that.

If the expansions had been applied to farms 9-12, I would be much more likely to invest farmcash to expand because those farms haven't been developed yet. I have the farm cash to purchase upgrades right now but probably won't. It's a time management thing. I've been too busy just trying to keep up with previous game upgrades.

I think the approach to this was from a business perspective for Slashkey and I get it. They need to make money. I think the business model however, needs to be thought out a little more. Perhaps a player focus group would help get a finger on the pulse of the consumer. After all, a product is only worth what the consumer is willing to pay.
I agree on the aspect of which farms have been given the first option of upgrade. I can understand doing 1 - 4, but for me it means that I won't buy them. My first 7 farms are very well developed and would take a lot of time that I don't have at present to redo them into the upgraded area.

Farms 8 - 12 however are crying out for development and I will have some time for them just after Christmas. Now, I would probably be more likely to hold out in buying anything to put onto them, until I can upgrade them to the new full size.

Old Dec 14 2011, 01:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
I agree on the aspect of which farms have been given the first option of upgrade. I can understand doing 1 - 4, but for me it means that I won't buy them. My first 7 farms are very well developed and would take a lot of time that I don't have at present to redo them into the upgraded area.

Farms 8 - 12 however are crying out for development and I will have some time for them just after Christmas. Now, I would probably be more likely to hold out in buying anything to put onto them, until I can upgrade them to the new full size.
I am betting that the next release will have farms 4-8 and then the following release 9-12.

I think this has been one of the best releases and least buggy. Thanks Raul and Farm Town team.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 14 2011, 04:16 PM

Just me being not updated, but I think that those red lines around each farm have not been there before??? Do they indicate that those farms with red lines are ready to harvest?? (Hopefully crossing fingers for a "Yes" )

Regards
Simera
Old Dec 14 2011, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
I am betting that the next release will have farms 4-8 and then the following release 9-12.

I think this has been one of the best releases and least buggy. Thanks Raul and Farm Town team.
Yep, I agree that Farms 9-12 will be expanded at the end ..... but my impatient gene wants them now I would happily swap farms 1-4 for 9-12, but I don't think it quite works that way

Old Dec 14 2011, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post

I think this has been one of the best releases and least buggy. Thanks Raul and Farm Town team.[

I have to agree with you here. I've been building up the coffers and planting acorn squash so maybe after Christmas I will have enough to expand at least one of the farms. When that happens, I'll move my facility farm. THEN, I will race with myself to see how fast I can get another 10 billion. And then, next month, maybe I can get some "play money" for my birthday..

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHA

It's a game, not a competition...enjoy at your own pace.

Blessed are the thin-skinned for they shall make life miserable for everyone else.

Google Chrome
WF40

Farming since 3/31/09
Closed Thread