Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 22 2014, 10:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by karenann1979 View Post
I am having alot of problems with farmtown. I have a brand new pc and farmtown is so slow. It takes me a half hour to harvest plow and replant one small field! It is also extremely slow loading each farm. It use to be fast. If its not fixed soon Ill quit playing! I am at the highest level but dont have time to sit and wait for stuff to get loaded and done! HELP!!!! I have even cleared the cache and the discs on my pc and nothing works
Try the suggestions in the following thread link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=504374
If you are still having problems please post in that thread in Help & Support with a link to your farm. To create a link to your farm instructions are in the following thread:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579554
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 23 2014, 12:55 AM

Ok what is the go. I have jsut come back from being away for few days and my farm is not connecting to WF2. the online/offline button is flashing at me a lot and then after awhile i get connect to server error message. now before i went away i was having trouble getting into my farm but that cleared up but was very slow. now when i return after a few days the connection problem is worse than ever.. now before you tell me to try anything everything and i mean everything has been done and i did it before i turned my computer off a few days ago and jsut did it all again when i knew it didn't need doing. so it looks like to me that your WF2 is need of great repairs and fast as i would like to work on my farm that hasn't been touched for the past 4 days and i would like to work on them now.
Old Apr 23 2014, 02:18 AM

Thanks so much for the updates, and for restoring the green highlight when filling up facilities . Also, I'm very glad that with the Mayor now working some of the farms, a glitch that I've had for about 3 years now ( it involved earning extra FC when working for others ) has now disappeared entirely , hooray !
Old Apr 23 2014, 04:21 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Hi, I have the same problem the game is not connecting to WF2

Thanks

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 23 2014, 04:29 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Connected to the WF2 only when visiting a neighbor!
When I go back home or visit the market again is trying to connect and getting the error U00

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 23 2014, 05:11 AM
Account Not Linked

For everyone that is having a problem getting on FT, will have to wait until a mod comes on line and then maybe they might be able to find out if it is a problem with the game servers or if it is another problem with FB doing some changes.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Apr 23 2014, 05:53 AM

Hi, i have let the developers know, hopefully they will be able to fix it soon

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Apr 23 2014, 01:04 PM

What's up with the trains, I lost all the products on all 5 trains...... all that time for nothing. not to mention the coins and fuels spent in setting the trains up....
Old Apr 23 2014, 02:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perico429 View Post
What's up with the trains, I lost all the products on all 5 trains...... all that time for nothing. not to mention the coins and fuels spent in setting the trains up....
The products from the trains when you unload go directly into your storage.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 23 2014, 04:44 PM

just wanted say I'm very happy you brought back the green text in the facility manager, makes life a lot easier.

Started playing Farm Town May 30 2009 been addicted ever since
Closed Thread