Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 13 2015, 11:31 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodneycs View Post
For three days now it is impossible to send gifts with IE. The boxes with the names never load even after waiting several hours. The three rectangles continually appear in the empty box with IE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
Thanks guys you are the best... only thing I have now is that I cannot boost the trains.. anybody having that problem... thanks
Hi rodneys and Texas Belle,

Can you both please check your browser settings and make sure that 3rd party cookies and pop-ups are allowed as theses are needed for the lists to show.

If you do not want to open up your browser to all 3rd party cookies or all pop ups you can add the following web sites to the exceptions for those settings:
Slashkey.com
L1.slashkey.com
Facebook.com
Apps.facebook.com
Trialpay.com

Also , if you have an ad-blocker plugin in your browser make sure the above web sites are also allowed in that too.

If you are using Edges however, you will not be able to add those sites.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Nov 13 2015, 12:16 PM

Thank you for the new things! You all work so hard to keep the game running smooth, and with all the things you have had to work on lately, I was not expecting this update! The only problem I am having is when I go to work people's facilities, the mayor makes me go to each farm. He works all the facilities, but I have to go to each farm. I have two trains dispatched and they both have more than 10 long cars. I cleared memcache, mac files, and browser cache, but it did not help.

Default Gifts are gone

when I sign in each day I usually have about 150 gifts/trains from friends. Today it said 50 as usual but when I clicked on it - it said I had no gifts. Where did they go? Where are the trains that my friends sent me? Anyone else have this problem or just me?????

Default Me too.

Hey Tiger, I have all of the pop-ups you listed allowed and I can still not boost trains or send gifts through the lists. Are the devs still working on this problem? I bought the gifting tools and would really appreciate being able to get some use out of them
Old Nov 13 2015, 12:29 PM

Once again I would really like to thank the devs for all the improvements in the game that they worked so hard to implement. I have shaved off almost an hour of time when working all my farms. It's wonderful. That said, along with a few others, I can't imagine why you came up with the new train cars. High level players like myself will not need them at all and the lower level guys who might benefit from them will probably not be able to afford them yet as the basic tools are so much more important. I would have appreciated more crop cars for crops like carrots, cucumbers, grapes etc. I would have snapped them up for almost all of my many trains. In gratitude (and because I am a compulsive addict) I will purchase a few for decorative reasons only. Thanks so much again for the vast improvement in the basic quality of the game.
Old Nov 13 2015, 12:33 PM

Thank you for the update. Looking forward to seeing the buildings

Farming since: 14 December 2009
Old Nov 13 2015, 12:34 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snookie Sue View Post
Hey Tiger, I have all of the pop-ups you listed allowed and I can still not boost trains or send gifts through the lists. Are the devs still working on this problem? I bought the gifting tools and would really appreciate being able to get some use out of them
Hi Snookie Sue,

We are still looking into this problem.

Please list the following
  • what operating system are you using? eg windows 10/Vista
  • which browser are you using? eg Edge/Chrome/Fiefox
  • what version of flash player do you have for your browser(s) list each browser with it's flash player separately please.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Nov 13 2015, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandivanderavoird View Post
Hey Marymarcel
I have first posted them to a couple of my friends (under custom) and that did not work as other people worked them .... that is after I have already told my specific friends that I have posted them. Thereafter I have tried to post them to ME ONLY and then try to add my friends ... but that did not work either. Either way it is not suppose to happen.
It is just an arrangement between me and a couple of friends just before the new updates ... otherwise I normally post to all my friends. Hope this makes sense.
Do your few friends to whom you are restricting your posts know not to click the like button or comment on them? If they do either one your posts will show as "so-and-so liked" - or commented on their wall. The result is the same as sharing posts, basically. That is why always specify in the comment box before posting to tell them not to thank me that way if I only want a few of my friends to work them. Almost forgot to mention - if they sticker in response to your post when they see it Facebook is counting them as comments as well.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.

Last edited by Qivis; Nov 13 2015 at 12:42 PM.
Old Nov 13 2015, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi Snookie Sue,

• what version of flash player do you have for your browser(s) list each browser with it's flash player separately please.

Windows 10/ Edge/adobe flash (it doesn't say which version but my computer is only 3 mths old so assume its the most current)

I also have the gifting tools would like to use them... currently I can only send gifts IF I receive them as the send gifts back button seems to be working.... still cannot boost trains...
Old Nov 13 2015, 12:48 PM

Smile Thanks for the quick reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi Snookie Sue,

Thanks Tiger. I have windows 10 but not sure of the browser. Know it's not Chrome. I use msn.com for my home page. I believe I use Adobe flash but it may not be the latest update. How would I identify my browser? I am very computer stupid.
Closed Thread